Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Criticism: Low Horseshoe Shipments Are A Waste Of Time!!!

WHY are the horseshoe counts so low on shipments?? This is the third shipment in a row that was less than 1200 horseshoes!! I have plenty of everything in reserve...just waiting...for nothing!! This round was for 906 horseshoes. I'm farming my butt off for nothing! I am ready to just ditch the whole stable/horses thing because it takes WAY TOO LONG to collect enough shoes to do any REAL training !! PLEASE FIX!!!
Post edited by MLJ1963 (US1) on

Comments

• Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    edited 19.05.2015
    When you play the island game and have upgraded the greenhouse and the special press you will have enough horseshoes to train your horse all day long. This is the way that you have to play to get a horse on a high level.
    I don,t play the island so i have just enough to train my horse 1 time aweek,mainly because i am not interested in the island or horse game.
    But that is the choise you make by yourself
  • nooca (INT1)nooca (INT1) Posts: 170
    edited 19.05.2015
    [...] i have just enough to train my horse 1 time aweek,[...]

Actually, you'd get more training points for your shoes if you devided that 1 training session for lots of shoes into several training sessions with less shoes each. Each training gives you points for your shoes + a little extra depending on the level of training ground. The extras do add up eventually.
    But, like you said, your choice.
  • Muddud (INT1)Muddud (INT1) Posts: 29
    edited 19.05.2015
    As Boer says, using the greenhouse and upgrading the special press farm machine to make greenhouse humus is a very good way of maximising your harvest of special seeds from the island/viking crops.

Also, when the ship calls for the island/viking crops, you can increase the amount of horseshoes earned by giving Captain Barnacle more of the special crops on each visit.

For example, you can increase the amount of limes supplied by clicking on the right green arrow beside the lime order box to increase the amount given which in turn increases the amount of horseshoes given to you in return.
    Also, if you give more fruit than the minimum amount, you will get more horseshoes per fruit supplied compared to the minimum amount.
    In short, it pays to use the green arrow buttons beside the crates to increase the supply of fruit if you have enough of that fruit in stock.
  • MLJ1963 (US1)MLJ1963 (US1) Posts: 25
    edited 20.05.2015
    Thank you everyone. I actually had someone PM me about the arrows. I hadn't realized that we could change the amount of fruits sold for a cargo. Now that I know this...it helps! I was just frustrated because at 600+ shoes per trip...it was going to take forever to get anywhere!

Moderator...you can shut this down.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 20.05.2015
    Closing as requested.
This discussion has been closed.