Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

SUCCESS TEAM: Join a top ranked co-op on the US1 server!

11618»

Comments

• ljhullljhull Posts: 4
    edited 17.12.2014
    I am a die hard farmer that like to have fun. Just left no worries, was a deputy in good standing.I am level 80. Thanks ljhull
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 20.12.2014
    Success Team is currently looking for active members who are level 20+. Contact us soon! :D
  • Wright.n2010PlaWright.n2010Pla Posts: 1
    edited 29.12.2014
    Hello,
    I'm a beginner,over 50's already claimed some bonus & able to extend farmland, but like some advice if you can help, before I join if possible?
    ?(
  • ladyosoladyoso Posts: 1
    edited 29.12.2014
    ok so what am i pose to do?
    edited 01.01.2015
    I hope everyone is having a Happy New Year!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ44plYa9XRb-iRETnTxHv8Sc5VVk1cScGeUh5VHMp5TVTSYQTqLw

We are currently looking for new members to join our team in 2015! :D Please apply to Success Team or send an ingame message. :)
  • Cool_Grl23Cool_Grl23 Posts: 3
    edited 01.01.2015
    I also want to b part of u.....plzz:)

I also want to be part of your co-operative....plzzz add me

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
    edited 02.01.2015
    @Cool_Grl23 I couldn't find you on the US1 server. Look at the bottom of your log in screen to see which server you are on & add it back to your signature so you can find a co-op easily. You will need to find a co-op on the same server as you. Good luck :)

We're still looking for some active friendly farmers! :D
    edited 05.01.2015
    We still have a few available spots for active level 20+ farmers! Apply soon to join our awesome team!! :D
    edited 08.01.2015
    Are you looking for a new co-op for the new year? We're looking for active friendly farmers to join our team! Send an ingame message or apply to our co-op soon! :D

You can receive full benefits as soon as you join!!
    edited 15.01.2015
    We still have some spots available! We're looking for active players that are level 20+. :)
  • elnazmhmelnazmhm Posts: 1
    edited 15.01.2015
    i need a cooprative,i'm an active one and can be helpful one.
  • darlened2darlened2 Posts: 1
    edited 15.01.2015
    I am hard working and am here daily, very good with people and animals. I love to grow and will be successful.....Thank you for your time
    edited 16.01.2015
    We are currently looking for level 20+ active adult members to join our team. We have completed all of the farm research so you can receive full benefits (more money for your farm) upon joining! Contacts us ingame or post your application here :)
    edited 17.01.2015
    We're still looking for new members. :)

142147280146373_zps65ca83a3.jpg~original
  • Fashionpolice98Fashionpolice98 Posts: 1
    edited 18.01.2015
    i would like to join
    :D
  • Tina2009Tina2009 Posts: 1
    edited 18.01.2015
    I would like to join Please.
  • Tracico (US1)Tracico (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 19.01.2015
    Hi my name is Traci and I'm looking for a hard working co-op. I started playing at the end of Sept. 2014 and I'm level 48. I play every day and am my co-op founder. Recently I've started to become annoyed by the fact that I am the only member who is dedicated to playing. I am the only person who contributes gold, money and collectibles. I am the only member who seems interested in leveling up our co-op. I'm not trying to bash my co-op family they are nice people just not as dedicated as they could be. I can't get replies when I send messages or try to chat. I really like playing this game and as I said I play multiple times daily. I would love for you to consider me for your co-op. I am very friendly, I am mature in age and fairly mature mentally as well :rolleyes: I'm not just willing to be a team player I NEED a team to play with! I like to joke around, I'm easy going and I think pretty funny too. Let's see...I like sports a lot, reading even more and hanging with my 3 kids. Please consider me I think I'd make a rad addition to your awesome co-op.
    Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
    Tracico
  • kurt600 (US1)kurt600 (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 01.03.2015
    I would like to join, I am in one now. but sometimes change is good. I'm at level 54
    my email address: removed

Edit by PINJO: removed the e-mail, please don't put personal information like your e-mail on forum
    edited 01.03.2015
    kurt600 wrote: »
    I would like to join, I am in one now. but sometimes change is good. I'm at level 54

I sent you an in game message :)
  • Toni Bowes (US1)Toni Bowes (US1) Posts: 388
    edited 28.04.2015
    We're a hard-working, fun-loving coop, full of daily farmers, looking for some like minded farmers to join our coop. Does this sound good to you? Please apply and join our group of awesome farmers. I'll be watching for you. :)
    edited 12.05.2015
    We're still looking. Are you? :)
    edited 15.06.2015
    Hello Farmers, We still have a few spots open for daily, active farmers. Come check us out! Most come and stay. 8)
  • As requested.....  

photo Thread Closedpng_zpsbcnb7e6dgif
This discussion has been closed.