Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Praise: i love this game

gamersue4 (US1)gamersue4 (US1) Posts: 3
edited 15.08.2015 in Most Discussed Topics
this game is great to play love every min off it
Post edited by gamersue4 (US1) on

Comments

• Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 20.04.2015
    Me too! I having been playing this game for awhile now and just never get tired of it.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 20.04.2015
    gamersue4 wrote: »
    this game is great to play love every min off it

And you seem to like the horses as well!

What is it you enjoy the most, gamersue and maxiroy?
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 21.04.2015
    I personally enjoy the strategy of it and the fact you can't get everything all at once, you have to makes choices and work for it. I have enjoyed seeing how my farm has grown and I love the events and yes I even like the island and Viking farms.

I also love my co-op so that is another benefit to this game that I like.

I also like the fact that I don't have to pay to get to a higher level, like other games do. They let you play till a certain level and then they cut you off and you can't go any further without paying. This doesn't happen here.

I am in no rush to finish this game and I really like that I can take my time if I want to. I can level up as fast or as slow as I want. The positives of this game far outweight any negatives of it, at least for me they do :D.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 21.04.2015
    I'm in the "I love this game" camp as well. Here are some of my reasons:

1. You don't need neighbours/friends in order to advance in the game (acquiring more land or building/upgrading existing facilities). You don't need to visit other farms to perform tasks (except co-op tree watering) and 'share' everything you accomplish, or annoy other players with requests for stuff (you all know the games I'm talking about!).

2. While the game has tasks it is not task driven. You can do the tasks at your own pace and still be able to play the game if you can't complete a task as soon as it is given.

3. If there is a part of the game you don't like, you don't have to do it, and can still play merrily along (co-ops, horses, island farms, theme events, missions, etc.) without being constantly nagged at to do those things.

4. There doesn't seem to be a limit on what you can do: if you want all donkeys on your gourmet farm, you can have as many donkeys as you can support. Or ducks. Or whatever, apart from the special buildings (main house, bakery, flower shop, silos, etc.).

5. You don't have to buy gold to play or to finish something (last level of buildings, etc).

Edit:
    6. I absolutely love my dog. The people who designed him obviously have dogs and love them. :)

I could go on, but I won't. I like the relaxed pace of this game, and although I'm a daily, player, and play lots of hours each day, it's still not mad panic to accomplish things (no farm frenzy or farm mania). Well, except during the co-op championship. :)

2nd Edit:
    I used to love this game but more and more I'm beginning to dislike it to the point of not playing. A game I thought I could play for a long time (I mean really, 999 levels) and I will probably quit playing by the end of the summer, if not before. :(
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 21.04.2015
    The last 2 posts say it all for me.
    Sure there are niggles, well written code does not slowly consume cache, or work in 1 mission and not in the next, or lock you out of horse training arenas and I'm sure there are lots of other irks but they are trivial compared to all the good points.
    This is a great game, challenging but not stressful, and constantly extending, tractors, horses, easter egg hunts.
    Keep it coming GGS.
  • Maryann57 (US1)Maryann57 (US1) Posts: 90
    edited 21.04.2015
    I love this game. It is unique compared to other farm games. I love doing mission races. When I started this game I was hoping for horses, and yes now we have horses to train and compete. I've tried other farm games and this one is the best. Love having a co-op with good people to play and chat with. I love doing the Island and Viking Farms. Someday all the bugs will be fixed and this game will be perfect. Happy Farming!!!
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 21.04.2015
    Same here! Well over 2 years of playing (OMG, that long already) and still love it. Duffy and Maxiroy quite neatly named the things I like about it as well, so I will be lazy and not repeat them :p
  • Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    edited 22.04.2015
    Yes, some praise has been earned. The landscape upgrades have now made an enjoyable pathway to spend the farmcash so it seems like I will stay with the game, unless or until the developers do something really stupid. I really hope that when the new owners of the game take over, ie the public company, some sanity will return and the gold-grab-accelerator policies of the sales department will reverse somewhat, leading to better long term game development.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 22.04.2015
    Totally agree with posts # 1 - 8 !! :D Loving this great game since well over 2 years now! :)
  • Raven68 (US1)Raven68 (US1) Posts: 101
    edited 23.04.2015
    I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this game. I've been playing for about 6 months and it continues to keep me motivated and excited to play.

It's challenging! I know we sometimes complain about the difficulties in some areas (I did once about the horse farm when it was in the middle of it's multiple stage release) No longer - if it was easy, we'd all be bored and leave. The farms have constantly changing needs (level after level) and you have to figure out your strategies (I need more $, more fertilizer, more apples, etc) What steps will that require, in what order, and how long will that take? What? - an event? The Architect? Now you've done messed up my whole schedule, dang it! LOL

There is such an abundance of activities - multiple farms, multiple events, multiple tasks, multiple timelines, and multiple strategies for each - this game is rich with complexity.

There is so much user customization - pens, fields, orchards and DECOS! I admit to spending hours just putzin' around with my decos to get the perfect fit and/or effect.

My personal favorite - the rich, detailed, beautiful graphics! Whoever are your graphic artists - they do an exceptional job. I love playing with the zoom up so that I can enjoy the beauty, artistry and humor of the visual aspect of this game.

Everything that's been said above - with addition of my own passionate agreement!

At the end of a long day, what with server issues & updates & bugs & deadlines & bosses & upset users & everything that comes with the job - put your feet up and grab a brewski, GGS. Know that you do good work and it is very much appreciated! Please pass along our gratitude to everyone in your shop. :love:
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.04.2015
    Well spoken Raven!! Couldn't have said it any better as English isn't my native language - do agree with every word! THX for sharing! :D
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 24.04.2015
    Raven683 wrote: »
    My personal favorite - the rich, detailed, beautiful graphics! Whoever are your graphic artists - they do an exceptional job. I love playing with the zoom up so that I can enjoy the beauty, artistry and humor of the visual aspect of this game.

I'm just gonna quote one of the artists now: *ego has reached maximum level* - hehehe
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 26.04.2015
    Nafaru wrote: »
    I'm just gonna quote one of the artists now: *ego has reached maximum level* - hehehe

I suspect, like many games... I am sure that your artist will soon create new levels for ego... :)

But definitely a kudos deserved.

-Y
  • cheshi (US1)cheshi (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 26.04.2015
    I love my co-op!

I love Greta!

I love my ducks!

I love rearranging my farms whenever I want!

I love free money from Omar!

I love sparkles and pranks!
  • LuckyNoran_Aly2LuckyNoran_Aly2 Posts: 1
    edited 03.05.2015
    Iam happy and happy :love:
    Iam very happy :love:8)I Love my Big Farm ^^
  • bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 03.05.2015
    I love the game, or else i would not play, but there are an awful lot of "bugs" , errors and sometimes we do not get the chance to breath between "events" , something 2 - 3 event type things going on together. Like while the islands are here, many do not get the chance to upgrade their other farms. But at times i just ignore certain stuff, like an event and concentrate doing my farm, knowing another event will be along in 7 days. Personally i would prefer an event every 2 weeks instead of weekly, but i can do that by ignoring the odd one, especially the ones that have difficult to find drop items. I suppose i have a few years to build my farm and train my horses so there is no rush :):):)
  • bally9bally9 Posts: 2
    edited 10.05.2015
    I so thank you and very happy
  • ghostrider13ghostrider13 Posts: 1
    edited 12.05.2015
    1. :) hello may name is ghostrider the big farm good game the big farm(= des the game cooperative ?( ???
  • bally9bally9 Posts: 2
    edited 16.05.2015
    hello i so is happy bigfarm
  • PrishaFarmerPrishaFarmer Posts: 1
    edited 17.05.2015
    I love playing game Big Farmer
  • havenhell (GB1)havenhell (GB1) Posts: 4
    edited 20.05.2015
    Hello Everybody, I love Big Farm, i'm making lots of new friends internationally, I love events, and excited about the up coming candy event. I really enjoyed the Easter egg hunt and cant wait for this one.If I can help anybody feel free to ask. :);)
  • ghafoorahmed (INT1)ghafoorahmed (INT1) Posts: 2,912
    edited 23.05.2015
    hi big farm is so good game
  • kennetha3kennetha3 Posts: 57
    edited 24.05.2015
    I too love this game.. The BEST farm game ever,Ive been playing over 2 yrs as well. I really love it when the islands are here. I love the horses.. well I love all the additions to the farm. all this week ive been waiting for the Island to start. At least we got our horses now.After we have the extras to do it seems just running 3 farms is getting somewhat boring sometimes so anything that you give us extra im lovin it. I wish we had a hunting game EVERYDAY. when the easter egg hunt was over i really did miss it. Now I get to hunt candy having a great time.Thanks GGS OI love me some BIGFARM :):)
  • casey27casey27 Posts: 1
    edited 04.06.2015
    Great love it amazing
  • ghjdgfyhvfghjdgfyhvf Posts: 1
    edited 28.06.2015
    hello my name is sintijalase i lake to play big farm it a nas game to play i thing thatbig farm is the best game ever
    :love:
  • TheZiad2000TheZiad2000 Posts: 1
    edited 19.07.2015
    i love the goodgame big farmI'm wishing I astray Play it and I tyro in the game wishing I became a faultless with safety^^
  • MaddyRookieMaddyRookie Posts: 1
    edited 15.08.2015
    lol I love this game
  • hayleigh10hayleigh10 Posts: 2
    edited 22.08.2015
    Hi, what do you love about Big Farm?
    Post edited by hayleigh10 on
  • Pipperchen (IN1)Pipperchen (IN1) Posts: 35
    edited 17.08.2015
    Well, I love playing big farm whole day long but the best thing I like about this game is unlocking decorations at deco tower. smileys-happy-427623.gif
Sign In to comment.