Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What happen if coop owner leave the coop

I know what happen if a coop leader leave (or not log in for more than 32 days...

But what happen if a coop's owner leave the coop?
Post edited by BriannospamGame (SKN1) on

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 17.04.2015
    I think the leadership will pass to the highest ranked deputy. If everyone leaves the co-op then the co-op will no longer exist but if only the leader leaves the leadership should automatically be passed on. :)
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 17.04.2015
    jess_d I don't think the question was about the leader but about the founder. That's not necessary the same thing.
    Am I right, Briannospam?
    If I am, then this is what I think:
    Nothing happens. I've seen quite a few cooperatives without their founder. If the founder was also the leader then the usual stuff would happen I guess.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 17.04.2015
    I also guess that another player in the coop will be the new owner.
    - but remember, it's not always the owner and leader are the same player. And in the coop I'm in at the skn server the player who have created our coop is the owner, but not the leader.

For a long time he have played only a little (only loggin in a few times in a month) and now he want to leave the game. for avoiding we in the future have him as a red dot we cannot remove, he think if he simply leave the coop one of us other will be the new owner (may the player who are the leader).
    But since no off us know exactly what happen, we would like to know this, before he hit the "Leave coop" button.

Edit (added comment):
    Yes Mina0o, you have understand me correct. :)
    - and thanks for your answer, I never myself have seen any coops without a founder.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 17.04.2015
    Sorry, I misunderstood the question. But as Mina0o said there are co-ops without the founders. Everything will be fine if he leaves the co-op. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file