Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - March 31st - I can see eggs! Could there be a spring event?!

Comments

• Team AwsomeTeam Awsome Posts: 3
    edited 01.04.2015
    Can someone help please???

Using the Ctrl + F5 will not reload the big farm how ever it reloads the forums!!

Any ideas as to why?

Reload from the tab does not load the new version of the game. HELP please

Thank you kindly ^^
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 01.04.2015
    Elias20042 wrote: »
    I've got no eggs or sweets and there isn't any Easter decorations to build. Hasn't the Easter event started in Finland or do I need higher level to play it? I'm now on level 41.

It hasn't started yet. Maybe tomorrow... hope so ;)
  • ajs (AU1)ajs (AU1) Posts: 3
    edited 01.04.2015
    i have looked for the eggs and only found one rabbit no eggs any ideas as to where to look or what to look for?
  • DeltaOps44 (US1)DeltaOps44 (US1) Posts: 243
    edited 01.04.2015
    tessa17 wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket as well. Still no answer but it has only been 10 hours. Please let us know if you find anything out and I will do the same.

emails are randomly selected to receive gifts so hopefully we get selected soon..
  • wilma79 (NL1)wilma79 (NL1) Posts: 312
    edited 01.04.2015
    The event hasn't started yet
  • HappyCup (US1)HappyCup (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 01.04.2015
    So, has this event began or what? Because if so, those are some very well-hidden eggs, and if not, that was a very misleading opening screen. You know, the one where we were told to "get hunting"? I feel rather stupid now for searching all over for eggs that aren't really there.

Any clue as to why the workers are now wearing a combination of viking helmets, bunny ears, santa hats, and, of course, why some of them appear to be deceased?
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 01.04.2015
    Can someone help please???

Using the Ctrl + F5 will not reload the big farm how ever it reloads the forums!!

Any ideas as to why?

Reload from the tab does not load the new version of the game. HELP please

Thank you kindly ^^

Be sure to activate the correct window/tab first by clicking into the address bar of the game window (where it says "http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios....." etc.) Then press CTRL + F5 :)
    Dara15 wrote: »
    It hasn't started yet. Maybe tomorrow... hope so ;)

Hopefully you won't have to wait that long :)
    edited 01.04.2015
    Hopefully you won't have to wait that long :)

I will take that as a promise... ;):rolleyes: Let's see what happens today.

Oh and how is your cable working? Are you sure it was the green one, not the red one, here was a little bunny who had a red cable......
  • Anniew63Player (US1)Anniew63Player (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    edited 01.04.2015
    Love the April Fool day ghost people! Easter must be close because my workers who aren't ghost have bunny ears.
    edited 01.04.2015
    during our search for the missing server cable, we unfortunately had to realize that one of our developers took "Please insert the eggs for the Spring event asap" literally and put some real eggs into our server hardware.

This of course means that the Spring event cannot run properly, therefore we will need to shut down the servers now in order to remove the eggs. The Spring event will need to be postponed for the time being - we need to clean up the mess.

Seems to me, that you have much more than eggs to "clean up" ;);)
  • srdascesrdasce Posts: 22
    edited 01.04.2015
    Something is happening to the workers on the farm .. I have ghosts , those who wear the New Year hats , rabbit ears , and workers with the Hawaiian, workers from the Nordic Islands..
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 01.04.2015
    April Fools Day !!!!

And your Official Announcements are hilarious, Mods & CM's !!! Very funny! smiley-laughing021.gif
    edited 01.04.2015
    And your Official Announcements are hilarious, Mods & CM's !!! Very funny! smiley-laughing021.gif

Looks like they have some serious "identity-problems" ;) Hope they find themselves after today b0251.gif
  • Maiken Lilian (SKN1)Maiken Lilian (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 16
    edited 01.04.2015
    I can't find any Eggs!!!
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    edited 01.04.2015
    I can't find any Eggs!!!

the event is yet to arrive:)
    edited 01.04.2015
    I can't find any Eggs!!!

Event hasn't started yet. Servers are going down soon and after that the event should start.
  • CM MargoCM Margo Posts: 272
    edited 01.04.2015
    Hi guys,

The event still has not started. The update is planned to happen within an hour and the event will start when the update is complete. I'll keep you all updated on that!

~CM Margo
  • Margitorix (SKN1)Margitorix (SKN1) Posts: 87
    edited 01.04.2015
    I can see they did another aprilsfools they delayed the new horse season 11hrs. ;(

the fool stuff was getting all of us to belive we should start 13:00 cet time when the counter went out ?(
  • becky1063becky1063 Posts: 1
    edited 01.04.2015
    Just wonder if there is a particular level you need to be on to be able to participate in the egg hunt or if it is for anyone playing the game?
    edited 01.04.2015
    I can see they did another aprilsfools they delayed the new horse season 11hrs. ;(

Now that you mentioned, i noticed it.
    You are right. I was waiting for it, but didn't notice that it has been moved.....
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    edited 01.04.2015
    Margitorix wrote: »

the fool stuff was getting all of us to belive we should start 13:00 cet time when the counter went out ?(

i hope that's a fool day thing.. i was really looking forward to compete my horses with others:(
  • Barrkley (US1)Barrkley (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 01.04.2015
    will we be notified when the event does start, like the other events perhaps?
    edited 01.04.2015
    Skn server went down now... so, maybe we soon have the spring event ;)
  • Player_1 (US1)Player_1 (US1) Posts: 73
    edited 01.04.2015
    Geez, people, come on. I hate to be rude but do you not read the posts in the very thread you are asking your question? It has been stated over and over and over that the event hasn't started yet but the very next post will be someone asking why they can't find any sweets or eggs. Scroll up even just one page and you would probably find your answer before you question it again. I apologize for the rant but these threads get so long to try to browse through with people asking the same question over and over.
  • Margitorix (SKN1)Margitorix (SKN1) Posts: 87
    edited 01.04.2015
    Barrkley wrote: »
    will we be notified when the event does start, like the other events perhaps?

Yeep they'll make a notification sign at the bulletinboard next to the horsetrailer ;-)

and if it was about the easter/springtime event there'll be a building/car at the marketplace where all other events get there building so You cant miss that ;-)
  • Barrkley (US1)Barrkley (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 01.04.2015
    Margitorix wrote: »
    Yee+p theyll make a notification sign at the bulletinboard next to the horsetrailer ;-)
    Thank you.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 01.04.2015
    Player_1 wrote: »
    Geez, people, come on. I hate to be rude but do you not read the posts in the very thread you are asking your question? It has been stated over and over and over that the event hasn't started yet but the very next post will be someone asking why they can't find any sweets or eggs. Scroll up even just one page and you would probably find your answer before your question it again. I apologize for the rant but these threads get so long to try to browse through with people asking the same question over and over.

Hear, hear!! :thumbup:
  • Raven68 (US1)Raven68 (US1) Posts: 101
    edited 01.04.2015
    Jiesta wrote: »
    April Fools Day !!!!

I agree, HILARIOUS! Well Done GGS Team. Hope ya'll had as much fun making the changes as I have watching my workers & smoke. 8) (just wish the workers in the deco tower also changed. It's the only place a half blind person like me can zoom in to see the wonderful, detailed work of your graphic artist)

Happy April 1st, everybody!
  • DeAnna777 (US1)DeAnna777 (US1) Posts: 148
    edited 01.04.2015
    Player_1 wrote: »
    Geez, people, come on. I hate to be rude but do you not read the posts in the very thread you are asking your question? It has been stated over and over and over that the event hasn't started yet but the very next post will be someone asking why they can't find any sweets or eggs. Scroll up even just one page and you would probably find your answer before your question it again. I apologize for the rant but these threads get so long to try to browse through with people asking the same question over and over.

It's called laziness and yes it's very frustrating for the rest of us who do read before posting...especially when the question has been asked and answered right there on the same page.
  • Heera3 (IN1)Heera3 (IN1) Posts: 24
    edited 01.04.2015
    Yay!!! Found all ten hidden eggs around my farm for today.....
Sign In to comment.