Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - March 31st - I can see eggs! Could there be a spring event?!

Comments

• Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    edited 31.03.2015
    Sorry GGS i thought that the germans were punctual and correct.Why start a event like this when you know there has to be a update to be done or whatever.. It is very easy to send a message that in 1 hour the server will be down. Then 45 minutes before that time No more new missions will be started. This is frustrating for every player who is in a mission on that moment.

[Insults removed. | Nafaru]
  • VictoriaDD7 (US1)VictoriaDD7 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    edited 31.03.2015
    I got a warning, but it was very quick. I had just finished, or trying to finish collecting eggs, and I got them collected but did not get to see the results, it was right at the end of the mission, like 30 seconds when the server went down.
    But I did get a warning, like 1 minute or 30 second one.
    Not much of one had I been right in the middle of a 30 minute mission.

Bad taste
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 31.03.2015
    There was a warning on this thread .... As one of the ones that was broken, I am glad they are fixing it, even if I was in the middle of a mission :)

You're absolutely right Scissors! ^^

I was also in the middle of a mission, but I give it to those who had the bug; you're welcome to the immediate action that was taken by GSS to fix things. 1 lost mission can't possibly ruin my day!
  • Instant Ocean (US1)Instant Ocean (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 31.03.2015
    Jiesta wrote: »
    You're absolutely right Scissors! ^^

I was also in the middle of a mission, but I give it to those who had the bug; you're welcome to the immediate action that was taken by GSS to fix things. 1 lost mission can't possibly ruin my day!

Funny to see that most posters in this thread disagree with both of you.

And if you guys didn't get it the first time I posted, it has nothing to do with the fact that GGS wants to correct problems with the game. Everyone will agree that it needs to be done. It's the way they went about it while in the middle of a co-op competition and not giving a proper heads-up to ppl to stop playing missions and allowing enough time (30min) for missions that are in progress to end.

It is not rocket science, ya know. But for some reason, you and RWS don't get that. You have the right to your opinion and that is a fact. Another fact is that you have the right to be totally wrong!

<EDIT> On top of it, when the game comes back, I go in and find that I've won the mission but my Rep points were NOT added. So basically, that win means squat. WTG GGS! Gawd... it's always the same blunders over and over again. None of this would have happened if you would have followed the procedure I described in my first post..except for ppl that don't read and disregard warnings. Then, it falls on them, not you!

IO
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    edited 31.03.2015
    Sorry GGS i thought that the germans were punctual and correct.Why start a event like this when you know there has to be a update to be done or whatever.. It is very easy to send a message that in 1 hour the server will be down. Then 45 minutes before that time No more new missions will be started. This is frustrating for every player who is in a mission on that moment.

[Insults removed. | Nafaru]

I'm sure u meant well by the warning time before the shut down.. But I think it can be said more politely and not in a censuring tone to the game people.. saying about Germans was too much according to me..
  • edited 31.03.2015
    i haven't found any eggs yet i have looked everywhere :(
  • adoptapetadoptapet Posts: 55
    edited 31.03.2015
    When I get the warning of an upcoming shut down, I log out as quickly as I can, I do get mission benefits then, but perhaps not as much as if the mission time had completed. Better than losing what I had though.
  • edited 31.03.2015
    I would like my co-op's booster timer reset please.

I'm also really ticked off because I've only gotten corn or flower missions so far today. I've done 5 missions. I thought it was supposed to be more evenly mixed. and so now I've got special corn ready to harvest (it would have been ready in my last corn mission but the game went off!!) but I have a wildflower mission. so what to do... waste the seed and humus I spent, or just lose a field while I harvest flowers.....
  • DeltaOps44 (US1)DeltaOps44 (US1) Posts: 243
    edited 31.03.2015
    i haven't found any eggs yet i have looked everywhere :(

Stand by Masterchef, The event is not live yet! Stay tuned to find out when it will be!
  • VictoriaDD7 (US1)VictoriaDD7 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    edited 31.03.2015
    luna839 wrote: »
    I'm sure u meant well by the warning time before the shut down.. But I think it can be said more politely and not in a censuring tone to the game people.. saying about Germans was too much according to me..

Being of German heritage and living in the good ole US, I agree with Luna.
    edited 31.03.2015
    Now this is really the top! I've lost the co-op bonus of 250% by purchasing gold. It's gone!

What is wrong with you guys??? I want my gold back!

IO
  • Doctor Annie (US1)Doctor Annie (US1) Posts: 91
    edited 31.03.2015
    Is there anyway that the game times can be stopped during upgrades to that we can continue exactly where we were?
    edited 31.03.2015
    Is there anyway that the game times can be stopped during upgrades to that we can continue exactly where we were?
    Highly unlikely in an MMO game. But wish there was a way too!
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 31.03.2015
    Now this is really the top! I've lost the co-op bonus of 250% by purchasing gold. It's gone!

What is wrong with you guys??? I want my gold back!

IO

Thats what they were trying to fix with the hotfix. I think you may have misunderstood my last post, I was agreeing that downtime during a mission sucks, but that having that broken deal was worse, so if they were trying to fix it, that was the better of 2 evils.... As it turns out, it hasn`t fixed it, so that wasn`t so good afterall....Guess we will have another downtime tomorrow. :( <--- sad face now.
  • J-Day (US1)J-Day (US1) Posts: 93
    edited 31.03.2015
    okay, I've looked and looked; do you have to do something special for the eggs to appear?
    edited 31.03.2015
    Thats what they were trying to fix with the hotfix. I think you may have misunderstood my last post, I was agreeing that downtime during a mission sucks, but that having that broken deal was worse, so if they were trying to fix it, that was the better of 2 evils.... As it turns out, it hasn`t fixed it, so that wasn`t so good afterall....Guess we will have another downtime tomorrow. :( <--- sad face now.
    Bro,

You will agree with me that they could have waited 30 min and give a proper heads up to fix that problem. I was no aware that the problem was about that... I heard ppl ranting and raving that it was not fair but not that there was a problem with it per se. Anyway... you see what I meant now. Proper heads up, no lost pts in competition, no ranting and raving from rightfully so angry players. On top of it, they failed again!

The game is now back to the way it was before some fixes they made. Have you noticed your horses are not moving now if they are training? I tell you man, sometimes I wonder who is really programming this game and most of all, wonder if they are qualified. Seems like each time they touch the game, they manage to screw something up. Al lil like "they underess John to dress Paul"... at the end of the day, 1 is still naked so the problem is not solved.

IO
  • gladysmomgladysmom Posts: 28
    edited 31.03.2015
    booo i still have not got the easter thing
    ;(
  • Calandiva (SKN1)Calandiva (SKN1) Posts: 16
    edited 31.03.2015
    Have you noticed your horses are not moving now if they are training?

The horses are moving if you enable animations - atleast in my farm :)
  • gladysmomgladysmom Posts: 28
    edited 31.03.2015
    Calandiva ye i have just want my easter egg thing
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 31.03.2015
    I lost 160 XP:s because of this "hot fix"
    Thanks a lot. Could not collect apples and cherries in time....
  • Darnchts (US1)Darnchts (US1) Posts: 76
    edited 31.03.2015
    I think the confusion is cause when you log in, it comes up with a screen talking about this event and has made it seem like it is already live. Will there be something on the farm itself that will indicate that the event is now live? I don't want to have to keep coming back to the forums to see updates. Thanks for your help.
  • Calandiva (SKN1)Calandiva (SKN1) Posts: 16
    edited 31.03.2015
    Calandiva ye i have just want my easter egg thing

I can't find any eggs either - must be needing glasses :p

EDIT: I wonder, if I'm the only one thinking: is it worth the while doing anything on your farm right now, or should I wait and see, if another hot fix turnes up any minute now :rolleyes:
  • Kris1965 (US1)Kris1965 (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 31.03.2015
    Very frustrating that there is no set date in place, yet it tells you to plant violets. I planted and harvested them all, and got NADAH! The seeds shouldn't have been made available UNTIL the event starts. Now I'm going to lose out.
  • kayjay9 (US1)kayjay9 (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 31.03.2015
    What do the Easter Eggs look likr? How big are they? I have looked through all my farms and havent seen any yet. Has this started?
  • fallingangel2fallingangel2 Posts: 2
    edited 31.03.2015
    got got on for the easter event and no eggs
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    edited 31.03.2015
    I didn't see anyone answer Ozzie's question. Did the event already start on the US server, or is it starting over the weekend? Thank you
  • Ria_ ()Ria_ () Posts: 280
    edited 31.03.2015
    Easter thing hasn't started, you're not supposed to find any eggs yet.
  • pizgirl (US1)pizgirl (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 31.03.2015
    I see no eggs either.

When does it start?

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • elunia13 (GB1)elunia13 (GB1) Posts: 162
    edited 31.03.2015
    Nobody - bar GGS - knows this! :)
  • CoolLouiseCoolLouise Posts: 1
    edited 31.03.2015
    Same here. I harvested mine, too, thinking I was supposed to do it right away. I don't get it.
Sign In to comment.