Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Landscape Designer - Not available to all?

EvilfishyEvilfishy Posts: 1
Several members of our co op do not have the landscape designer. What level does a player have to be in order to utilize the landscape designer?

Thanks
Post edited by Evilfishy on

Comments

• CalfurayCalfuray Posts: 8
    edited 20.03.2015
    Level 50 to see/use the landscape designer I'm afraid.
  • edited 20.03.2015
    Calfuray wrote: »
    Level 50 to see/use the landscape designer I'm afraid.

If that is true... then one of our newest members was making things up/ just mistaken. He is level 10 and said he got it. I did agree with you on that before now, but I was unsure about it when that member said he got it... I have a profile on the WWW server (in addition to this one on the USA server) and never got it, but I'm only level 37 on that one.
    Then again that new member probably didn't even know what a landscape designer was...
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 21.03.2015
    Its definately level 50, Nafaru posted it on the "Praise" thread.
  • MrsSGBrownUserMrsSGBrownUser Posts: 84
    edited 21.03.2015
    I am definitely over level 50 but I can't find anything like that on my settings, I have logged in and out several times since this was announced and others in my co-op are using it but I'm duh I don't know what I am supposed to even be looking for....any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    edited 21.03.2015
    I am definitely over level 50 but I can't find anything like that on my settings, I have logged in and out several times since this was announced and others in my co-op are using it but I'm duh I don't know what I am supposed to even be looking for....any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

She only had a 1 day timer, so she disappeared about midnight CET - She drives a red truck that looks exactly like Benny`s (unless you zoom in & see some differences) so you should catch her next time. :thumbup:
  • MrsSGBrownUserMrsSGBrownUser Posts: 84
    edited 21.03.2015
    It was just weird we were chatting about it as people were demo'ing deco's and improving higher level deco's and and I guess that was it I think I was bldg something at the time and tried it later and she must have left. I guess I demo'ed those deco's for nothing:(
    edited 21.03.2015
    It was just weird we were chatting about it as people were demo'ing deco's and improving higher level deco's and and I guess that was it I think I was bldg something at the time and tried it later and she must have left. I guess I demo'ed those deco's for nothing:(

If you disassembled decos into parts, the parts will still be in your inventory (objects tab) so you will be able to use them next time Greta comes around. There is a difference though between disassembling them using Greta & actually demolishing them, so if you demolished them & got the cash, they won`t be in your parts collection....But you can use cash to upgrade other decos instead of using parts (or gold) so its all good in the end. :thumbup:
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 22.03.2015
    I tried to disassemble a deco when Greta was here, but demolished instead because I thought that was disassembling it. I got very frustrated when parts did not appear in my box and gave up for the time being. So, for the future, how would I disassemble.
  • DAC99 (NL1)DAC99 (NL1) Posts: 56
    edited 22.03.2015
    Click on the truck at the market. You get a window with all the info.
    edited 22.03.2015
    There wasn't much info. Just a picture of the "cycle" and then options to upgrade deco's with money or gold. Nothing else. I must have missed a piece somewhere. So, I guess I'll have to be patient and wait till she come around again.
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 22.03.2015
    There were three tabs in the truck. The 'default' tab was the 3rd one. With the cycle and the "Lets get started" button.

The first tab was add happiness to decos for cash, parts or gold, and the second tab was disassemble decos for parts. Which default showed items in your Drop box and Storage for that farm, but could be set to show only one of those, or all of those and decos on the farm you accessed from as well.

-Y
    edited 22.03.2015
    TY Yakoska
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 22.03.2015
    Just a reminder:
    The decorations shown in the landscapers window depends on which farm you're on. Of course, anything in the drop box stays the same since the drop box count for all your permanent farms. So if you want to improve or demolish a decoration on your Flower farm you fist have to go to that farm before talking to Greta :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file