Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Question for Diamond Leaguers

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if there is anybody in the Diamond League who didn't spend any gold for fuel or a bigger fuel tank. I am at Platinum 5 with a level 33 horse and I only want to know if it's possible to reach Diamond without spending gold if you have a better horse.

Thank you!
Post edited by mbeliever (US1) on
mbeliever @ us 1

Comments

• GorevejsGorevejs Posts: 4
    edited 17.03.2015
    mbeliever wrote: »
    I only want to know if it's possible to reach Diamond without spending gold if you have a better horse.

Yes. For those who've been training horses hard since the beginning it surely is no problem.
    Gorevejs @ WWW 1
  • mbeliever (US1)mbeliever (US1) Posts: 686
    edited 17.03.2015
    Gorevejs wrote: »
    Yes. For those who've been training horses hard since the beginning it surely is no problem.

Are you a diamond leaguer that did it? I want solid proof.
    mbeliever @ us 1
    edited 17.03.2015
    Are you a diamond leaguer that did it? I want solid proof.

No... i know nothing about horses at all ... *facepalm*Attachment not found.
    Gorevejs @ WWW 1
    edited 17.03.2015
    No... i know nothing about horses at all ... *facepalm*Attachment not found.

Hahaha! Sarcasm?? Sorry if I doubted you, but one can't exactly go by everything one hears. And you didn't spend any gold on fuel to get there?

Thanks!
    mbeliever @ us 1
    edited 17.03.2015
    And you didn't spend any gold on fuel to get there?

i bought +2 fuel/hour few times ... but without it i'd still have over 3k and that is much more than you need to get to diamond league.
    Gorevejs @ WWW 1
    edited 17.03.2015
    i bought +2 fuel/hour few times ... but without it i'd still have over 3k and that is much more than you need to get to diamond league.

Okay, thanks!
    mbeliever @ us 1
  • Leahwynn (US1)Leahwynn (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    edited 18.03.2015
    I made it to Diamond league without spending ANY gold. I have one horse @ level 21. I just kept playing every chance I got.

Working hard ~
    Leahwynn @ us 1
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 18.03.2015
    Leahwynn2 wrote: »
    I made it to Diamond league without spending ANY gold. I have one horse @ level 21. I just kept playing every chance I got.

Working hard ~

Are you talking about your farm on the US1 server, or do you have another farm on a different server? Because I'm in Diamond League on the US server, and I don't see your name there. And I know from challenging the other horses in that league that the lowest level horse there is in the high 60's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Pingo4 @ us 1
  • edited 18.03.2015
    The US server is probably the most competitive. I made it into the Diamond league with my level 76 horse less than a week ago. I was nervous that I would not make it without spending gold, so I bought extra fuel for 4 days with gold. I believe now that it would have been possible without the 1800 gold expense (150 x 3 x 4 days). I have been diligent about training my horses at max non-intensive for quite a while to get to Diamond.

It is likely easier to get to Diamond on other servers, as they are typically less competitive. I did make it to Platinum with a level 34 horse on the International server with very limited horseshoes for training and no gold. All in all, the horse areas are a fun part of the game. :)
    AlabasterGamer @ us 1
    Co-op Farmers first
    Farm friends: 0 :P
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH_s_MDFGI2OdmvsN2v_hzeRO69N-kQxkOTpmNyu6Kfz97b-11
    edited 18.03.2015
    Thank you all very much. I don't know if I'll ever make it to Diamond, but I'm certainly gonna try. Hopefully it'll happen once I've got a better horse. Thanks again.
    mbeliever @ us 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file