Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Question for Diamond Leaguers

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if there is anybody in the Diamond League who didn't spend any gold for fuel or a bigger fuel tank. I am at Platinum 5 with a level 33 horse and I only want to know if it's possible to reach Diamond without spending gold if you have a better horse.

Thank you!
Post edited by mbeliever (US1) on

Comments

• GorevejsGorevejs Posts: 4
    edited 17.03.2015
    mbeliever wrote: »
    I only want to know if it's possible to reach Diamond without spending gold if you have a better horse.

Yes. For those who've been training horses hard since the beginning it surely is no problem.
  • mbeliever (US1)mbeliever (US1) Posts: 686
    edited 17.03.2015
    Gorevejs wrote: »
    Yes. For those who've been training horses hard since the beginning it surely is no problem.

Are you a diamond leaguer that did it? I want solid proof.
    edited 17.03.2015
    Are you a diamond leaguer that did it? I want solid proof.

No... i know nothing about horses at all ... *facepalm*Attachment not found.
    edited 17.03.2015
    No... i know nothing about horses at all ... *facepalm*Attachment not found.

Hahaha! Sarcasm?? Sorry if I doubted you, but one can't exactly go by everything one hears. And you didn't spend any gold on fuel to get there?

Thanks!
    edited 17.03.2015
    And you didn't spend any gold on fuel to get there?

i bought +2 fuel/hour few times ... but without it i'd still have over 3k and that is much more than you need to get to diamond league.
    edited 17.03.2015
    i bought +2 fuel/hour few times ... but without it i'd still have over 3k and that is much more than you need to get to diamond league.

Okay, thanks!
  • Leahwynn (US1)Leahwynn (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    edited 18.03.2015
    I made it to Diamond league without spending ANY gold. I have one horse @ level 21. I just kept playing every chance I got.

Working hard ~
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 18.03.2015
    Leahwynn2 wrote: »
    I made it to Diamond league without spending ANY gold. I have one horse @ level 21. I just kept playing every chance I got.

Working hard ~

Are you talking about your farm on the US1 server, or do you have another farm on a different server? Because I'm in Diamond League on the US server, and I don't see your name there. And I know from challenging the other horses in that league that the lowest level horse there is in the high 60's.
  • edited 18.03.2015
    The US server is probably the most competitive. I made it into the Diamond league with my level 76 horse less than a week ago. I was nervous that I would not make it without spending gold, so I bought extra fuel for 4 days with gold. I believe now that it would have been possible without the 1800 gold expense (150 x 3 x 4 days). I have been diligent about training my horses at max non-intensive for quite a while to get to Diamond.

It is likely easier to get to Diamond on other servers, as they are typically less competitive. I did make it to Platinum with a level 34 horse on the International server with very limited horseshoes for training and no gold. All in all, the horse areas are a fun part of the game. :)
    edited 18.03.2015
    Thank you all very much. I don't know if I'll ever make it to Diamond, but I'm certainly gonna try. Hopefully it'll happen once I've got a better horse. Thanks again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file