Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Feedback: Petition against buying reputation points with gold during co-op event

157»

Comments

• johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    edited 02.03.2015
    funny not a lot of comments from the team who bought their win or the travellers
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 02.03.2015
    Yakoska wrote: »
    To help your co-op out? Its one of the few times/ways big farms can help little farms out. The prizes don't mean much to the upper echelons, but can be a boon to the lower ones.

That doesn't mean I like having the Buy Gold Earn Rep hot deal, especially not in an unbalanced, random fairness reducing way. But I do think there is more to the Championship than 'winning'.

-Y

Totally agree - that's the precise reason me and my coop members still do play the Coop Championship. We don't need to win (especially not when it can be done without working for it); we just like to play the game.
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 05.03.2015
    funny how soooo fast and how sudden even without prior notice they shut down the server and fix "other" Hot Deal and Prime offer problems, yet they say "it takes MUCH more process and blah blah" to fix this one RP Hot deal. lol
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 05.03.2015
    Griffith wrote: »
    funny how soooo fast and how sudden even without prior notice they shut down the server and fix "other" Hot Deal and Prime offer problems, yet they say "it takes MUCH more process and blah blah" to fix this one RP Hot deal. lol

I agree with you Griffith. Lets not forget also the long awaited list of bugs/issues in the past three months as well as all of the unanswered posts/questions regarding the bug/issues and when they will finally be fixed.
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 06.03.2015
    I will state it again and again regardless what anyone thinks, the petition should be reserved for those that do not use gold during missions against other players. It is the same thing. You may say it is not the same but it is, cheating pure and simple.
  • Chateau Busby (US1)Chateau Busby (US1) Posts: 112
    edited 06.03.2015
    I haven't read all the comments to this thread but I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. In the first co-op champ, we all saw the offer for rp. A few ppl in my co-op (previous co-op) took the deal w/o really thinking it through. And that included me. We jumped at it thinking we were helping our co-op. The worst of it for me was alot of members of my old co-op were significantly at higher levels than me, yet I placed ahead of them because of my purchase. That really bothered me when I realized what the real impact of that purchase had done. Luckily, no members were upset w/ us. Then I visited the forum and saw the negative comments being made about that deal as well. 2nd co-op champ event I didn't even bother to look at those deals. I wasn't about to do it again. I try to do the *work*, but I am a gold buyer. I use them sparingly. My point is that YES, I agree with everyone here. It's not right to have that *hot deal* in this event. We have the option to use gold to get a win in missions, leave it at that! Buying RP points when hundreds, maybe thousand game players do the real work isn't fair - they need to be awarded for doing the real work. I am hoping next round we'll see a change. GGS, it's not all about your profits, as you would not be making those profits w/o US. Make it right next time! Reward the real hard workers.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 07.03.2015
    Hey guys,

Again several posts have had to be moved from this thread & you can find them here along with Latten's earlier post on that subject.

Please keep this thread on topic.

Thankyou
    Wabbit
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 07.03.2015
    kbahr0072 wrote: »
    I will state it again and again regardless what anyone thinks, the petition should be reserved for those that do not use gold during missions against other players. It is the same thing. You may say it is not the same but it is, cheating pure and simple.

Its not the same because a player can rack up over 1 million rep points instantly with a few keyboard clicks/credit card. No hard work required, no actual mission play whatsoever......unfair/cheating, call it what u will. It would take many missions of gold use to get anywhere near that amount of points so while i'm not a fan of golding in missions it is not as obvious a sad tactic as the rep buying hot deal.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 07.03.2015
    uksharon3 wrote: »
    buying rp points is simply cheating enough said

i m also against gold buyer because i play hard for collecing rp but they buy gold to get more rp
  • wow6wow6 Posts: 3
    edited 07.03.2015
    uksharon3 wrote: »
    totally agree

me too, because our work is waste in coop chllnge
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 08.03.2015
    Of course they are doing it on purpose. Anyone that thinks GGS care about anything other than making money is kidding themselves. Their stance in regards to customer satisfaction vs profit was made crystal clear the moment the reputation hot deal was brought in a second time. After many posts of outrage during the first challenge hot deal they completely ignored the customers criticisms and did it again......as they will in the third challenge round and the one after that. The only way to stop this is for players to agree not to take the hot deal but as seen previously many players chose to cheat and buy reputation.
  • bumbelbeelore (NL1)bumbelbeelore (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11
    edited 09.03.2015
    i 'm against buying reppoints in the coopchallenge missie. And every one in oure coop to.
  • edited 10.03.2015
    I also am against buying reputation points with gold during co-op event.
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 10.03.2015
    [h=2]Petition to keep buying reputation points with gold during in co-op event[/h]I like that you can buy rep points and hope it dose not change.
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 29.03.2015
    46 hours till next co-op challenge, almost time to see if GGS will actually make any good changes or they were just hollow words last time.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 29.03.2015
    I have just seen clock for coop challenge starting Tuesday I am dreading it because of the bad blood it caused once the RP "Hot Deal" came I may not even come online while it is running I do 1 mission a day I hate that part of the game but the $25.000 is good to get I to am doing solo missions when I get my mission
  • Buck111PlayerBuck111Player Posts: 1
    edited 31.03.2015
    I agree to, thanks,will you write back.I hope it will be changed.
  • Sam G.Sam G. Posts: 14
    edited 31.03.2015
    I must have more malfunctioning neurons than I thought, because I cannot understand spending real money to buy reputation points. I buy gold when I can get good deals that will benefit my production, and enhance the experience of the game. I do missions during the coop challenges in an effort to help the coop and the other members, and so I don't have to see that blue annoyance each day on the left side of my screen. I don't care about reputation points personally, only how they may benefit the coop during the challenges. I despise missions, only do them to help out, and care absolutely nothing about winning, where I place, or which coop ranks where during these competitions. It has been stated before, and I agree, that coop challenges bring out the worst in players and coops, but it's going to happen whether you can buy rep openly with the hot deal or you do it simply by pouring gold into the missions. GGS will get none of my real money, for any reason having to do directly with either these excercises in aggressive human competiveness, or missions in general. I rarely even remember the farm machines are there anyway, and I choose not to participate in aggressive competiveness.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file