Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

⚠️ Error - "This object is currently occupied"

I am training the horse. It shows the gold star like the training is over. When I click on the star to collect it, I get the following message: This object is currently occupied.
Support-Info:
Command: PBHorsepaddockCollectHorseTrainingRewardsResponse
ErrorCode: 6
Timestamp: 1414118186
Zone: 6
PID:2182408 Any ideas how to fix this?
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 24.10.2014
    Have you considered submitting it to support, then going to email support?
  • Snerdly (US1)Snerdly (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 28.10.2014
    Well, I'm trying to upload a screen capture of the fault that occurs ramdonly but all too frequently when I'm harvesting just about anything. Unfortunately, your webpage doesn't tell me if it uploaded, it just presents a window advertising yourself. Wonderful. Just wonderful.

The message displayed is:

This object is currently occupied.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmCollectProductsResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: xxxxxxxxx
    Zone: x
    PID: xxxxxx
    (x's are varying numbers)

This has been going on for quite some time, so I'm sure it's not new news to you.
    Sometimes just attempting to harvest again works, or harvesting a different item then coming back to the original item. Sometimes changing farms and coming back to original farm works. But I've cleared flash cache, closed browser and opened a new instance, and nothing consistently clears this fault. It's sometimes very disruptive - especially when competing in a mission.

Fix this! I'm tired of your buggy programming that you don't fix, and when you add something new, you break the older features that were working fine. Get some professional programming and fix it!

I'm one that has helped pay your way. You either owe me money back, or need to make the product you present work correctly. Stop ripping us off.
  • Joe Schmoe (US1)Joe Schmoe (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 29.10.2014
    Still happening - random times. Today I needed to reload the page to finally harvest my greenhouse, and at least half of the ten chicken coops needed two or more attempts to harvest. I'll keep posting here until I get some response. (And yes, I made the above post with my WWW player)
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 30.10.2014
    Sometimes there is a hiccup in the game that result in this. The message only appears when already collected the building and the ready to collect button is still there. Do you have the latest version of adobe and flash?
  • Joe Schmoe (US1)Joe Schmoe (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 06.11.2014
    It happens when I go to harvest anything that has just recently completed. I have the latest and greatest of all applicable software - I'm savvy enough to know about clearing my caches, etc.

This game's timers are not consistent. It's easy to see a number of ways - just compare any two timers and see the difference between them. Then switch farms, or log off and back on, and look at them again. The difference between the two isn't the same as before navigating away and back.

With this fault, I've noticed it tends to happen when I harvest very quickly after the object (field, orchard, etc.) shows done. I suspect the timer is incorrect, and the item shouldn't actually show done. Here's why I've come to that conclusion:
    I have ten chicken coops. I usually work them in the same order each time. Many times I've started harvesting from first to last, only to have the fault pop up somewhere along the sequence. If I've already clicked others beyond that point, they too produce the same fault. Once or twice when this has occurred, I've navigated to another farm, then returned to main. I've gotten back to see some of the coops show completed already, while others in the sequence were just finishing up. Harvesting them at that point is successful. So it seems that sometimes I have items that falsely show completed, based on some timer, but when I click to harvest they check with another timer and find they're not done, so they throw this error.
  • Lynn51Lynn51 Posts: 36
    edited 07.11.2014

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1415316956
    PID:612115

I have to refresh many times to get it to work on everything on my farm. Cleared cache, computer is clean, no junk or viruses. Been going on for a week. Any ideas?
    edited 07.11.2014
    I get it on everything, then when I hit refresh it shows item actually has a couple minutes left b4 I can collect it. Game showed that it was ready. It's getting annoying, and is messing with my missions bad too.
  • rosy30rosy30 Posts: 1
    edited 07.11.2014
    have some prob pigsty
  • feebeefeebee Posts: 2
    edited 07.11.2014
    Me also...
    There aren't enough items available.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmProduceResponse
    ErrorCode: 7
    Timestamp: 1415339965
    Zone: 15
    PID:229657

And this...

This is an invalid ID.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBShopOpenMysteryBoxResponse
    ErrorCode: 3
    Timestamp: 1415340160
    Zone: 15
    PID:229657

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
    edited 09.11.2014
    This is killing me on the missions! It shows its over when still has a minute or 2. I have to refresh or log in and out and lose precious time. I have written support they answered once, and told me to write back if its still happening..lol. I did and am waiting. I'll post back if I can get it figured out. When they write back
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 15.11.2014
    Since 3 days I get a error directly after logging on.

Attachment not found.

I just have to click ok and can carry on, but I thought GGS needs to know.
  • Jerilion02 (IN1)Jerilion02 (IN1) Posts: 6
    edited 25.11.2014
    I am getting too much watch out messages when trying to collect things.
    It says the object is currently occupied. And it takes a while to go.
  • dld farmer (US1)dld farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    edited 27.11.2014
    I too get the currently occupied message, and when it happens during a mission it slows down my ability to collect quickly. this needs a fix very soon. Very irritating when it happens over and over again.
  • william David j2william David j2 Posts: 4
    edited 27.11.2014
    Well what I try is just wait until the next day. Yes I get it to.I think it happened to me on the island farm once. :) ......
  • Margit kattMargit katt Posts: 153
    edited 03.12.2014
    Lynn51 wrote: »
    This is killing me on the missions! It shows its over when still has a minute or 2. I have to refresh or log in and out and lose precious time. I have written support they answered once, and told me to write back if its still happening..lol. I did and am waiting. I'll post back if I can get it figured out. When they write back

I get both error messages. They seem to have different days or something. And I agree. These are really a killer for the missions.
    Today my buildings are "occupied" no matter what I want to collect/harvest!!! It's a big nuissance and looking at how old this thread is - one think it should have been resolved by now.
    If it happens once that's one thing, but when you can't harvest corn twice in a row without it showing again and agian and agian - that's a real nuissance.

I harvest for ex 3 chicken coops, then I want to harvest the green house - "ERROR". I refresh and harvest the green house. Then I want to harvest my corn a minute later: "ERROR" I refresh! I harvest my corn. The I go to my gourmet farm or Island or the stable and do things. I come back to harvest the next set of corn: "ERROR". etc etc etc.. X(

Please! Fix this thing!!!
  • FarmerIgorFarmerIgor Posts: 1
    edited 10.12.2014
    everytime i'm trying getting resources from fields or chicken eggs its writting me occupied notification! what kind of problems u have?
  • subharajan (IN1)subharajan (IN1) Posts: 4
    edited 01.03.2015
    I am frequently seeing the error code this object is currently busy when try to harvest chicken coop fields stables.
    While i am upgrading i am facing the same message. I have to restart the game after that the time shows extra mins running still the time really finished
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 01.03.2015
    My today's bug report Everything is working fine in my all farms only my coop tree is showing the orange container saying "click to water". i have watered it countless times but the orange container is still there. And each time i water it a message box appear saying "watch out":

errorCode_CANNOT_CHARGE

Support-Info:
    Command: PBAllianceAlliancetreeChargeResponse
    ErrorCode: 3
    Timestamp: 1425237635
    PID:2719623

and i click okay to make it disappear :). I wonder what's causing this bug to appear?
    So..i have logged out and logged in again(did not reload the page). The bug is gone now.
    ~peace~
  • dld farmer (US1)dld farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    edited 19.03.2015
    watch out -error seems to happen alot and to many in this game. no one seems able to fix this error. it's a problem for sure when collecting fast in fields for missions and doing projects. more ppl talking with support could get this fixed, if they find a fix. for now, we all live with it. when doing missions and such others will also be slowed by this, and you may not as much, so you may get a slight advantage. or not. i dropped from first to second place in a mission due to this pop up, so we all suffer a little. we all need to try to get over it until it can be fixed. i know i'm trying. dld farmer
  • bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 19.03.2015
    Well, I'm trying to upload a screen capture of the fault that occurs ramdonly but all too frequently when I'm harvesting just about anything. Unfortunately, your webpage doesn't tell me if it uploaded, it just presents a window advertising yourself. Wonderful. Just wonderful.

The message displayed is:

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: xxxxxxxxx
    Zone: x
    PID: xxxxxx
    (x's are varying numbers)

This has been going on for quite some time, so I'm sure it's not new news to you.
    Sometimes just attempting to harvest again works, or harvesting a different item then coming back to the original item. Sometimes changing farms and coming back to original farm works. But I've cleared flash cache, closed browser and opened a new instance, and nothing consistently clears this fault. It's sometimes very disruptive - especially when competing in a mission.

Fix this! I'm tired of your buggy programming that you don't fix, and when you add something new, you break the older features that were working fine. Get some professional programming and fix it!

I'm one that has helped pay your way. You either owe me money back, or need to make the product you present work correctly. Stop ripping us off.
    I have had these ERRORS for ages, Yorkydevil reported the same ERRORS back in October last year, they have nothing to do with clearing cache or refreshing, that is just a very feeble excuse that GGS pass on, YES it can help, but only by sheer luck. I get it every time the ship docks, in fact had it 3 or 4 times with same ship docking, it seems like the harvest ready pop ups pop up 3 - 4 minutes too soon, so by clearing cache you are only wasting the time until it is ready, Next time you get the error, quickly refresh and you'l probably see the harvest is not even ready. Having the latest all singing all dancing browser or version of Flash player will make no difference what so ever. As I said it was reported last year, I think Larino mentions it back in August 2014, and its still not fixed
    PINJO1986 wrote: »
    Sometimes there is a hiccup in the game that result in this. The message only appears when already collected the building and the ready to collect button is still there. Do you have the latest version of adobe and flash?

Hmmm interesting reply, how have we already collected the building if it will not let us collect it ? Have I missed out on some magic trick here. Regarding the Flash player, I would love to see how we update flash player in Google chrome, without updating Chrome itself.. answers by carrier pigeon please .
    From Adobe site. so we cannot get flash player update by itself.
    . Adobe Flash Player is directly integrated with Google Chrome and enabled by default. Available updates for Adobe Flash Player are automatically included in Chrome system updates.

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • Pecky (GB1)Pecky (GB1) Posts: 18
    edited 15.04.2015
    I'm getting an error code every time I go to harvest any multiple items such as fields but also sometimes on Mill etc. It started on Island but is now everywhere.

I have to visit another farm to clear it - please sort this out!
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 15.04.2015
    Pecky4 wrote: »
    I'm getting an error code every time I go to harvest any multiple items such as fields but also sometimes on Mill etc. It started on Island but is now everywhere.

I have to visit another farm to clear it - please sort this out!

Hi Pecky,

Yes, this is a known bug that can occur randomly for different players. Good to see that found the workaround, also sometimes it helps to clear your caches, if you find it coming back often.
  • UmBitty (US1)UmBitty (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    edited 21.04.2015
    I haven't been able to do one of the types of horse training since April 15th. I get a similar error message as those described here, but no amount of clearing cache or other browser history, rebooting, reputable virus & malware scans, updating Firefox or Flash has corrected it.

Sent a ticket (with the above info, more details + 4 very clear screenshots) over the weekend. Got the "we received your request" auto-reply, but nothing else so far.

Any moderator care to help out with a gentle inquiry in the GGS tech support direction? If you have suggestions for anything else I might try, I'm happy to try it.

I am a little concerned that GGS tech support help will result in A) losing all the levels of the horse that was training there, B) losing that horse entirely, C) nothing happening (thus never being able to use that training ground), or D) losing something else that I haven't even been able to anticipate. I'm not being sarcastic. I've just played the game for a while. Still hanging in though ... .
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 21.04.2015
    Hey UmBitty,

as you might have noticed, our bug analysts had a look at your account and could confirm that there is an issue with your training ground.

It will most probably take at least until the next update for this issue to be fixed, so please stay in touch with support for further assistance and guidance on the next steps.

Regards,
    Steffi
  • fadedjean (US1)fadedjean (US1) US1 Posts: 181
    edited 31.05.2015
    Over the past 24-36 hrs, I've had issues trying to collect from stables, eggs and apple orchards. I've clicked on harvests or eggs ready to go, and the mouse will not register a click, or it will be delayed several seconds, eventually collecting but no sound effects /or mouse clicks. I have to do the control F5 to logout/log back in (and earlier today already cleared out that temp files/cache/browser history). During the log back in, the game settings that are being applied will hang, and all those sentences of tractor polishing, hunting bugs or moles, etc. etc. will cycle through... and I'm wonder will there be a new story line, because it cycled through all the familiar ones and could just repeat again.

I read in chat another coop member is having same issue with collecting and harvesting. I'm not doing missions right now but this is still annoying trying to clear fields/orchards/stables to get enough flyers going before that carnival tent event finishes). Anyone else out there having this issue?

Update: after clearing GF fields, unable to reseed with dandelions...no clicks/sound FX, and now just got disconnected from the game. This glitch in harvesting/collectin also impacting the flower farm.... a delayed reaction in clearing the fields.

Clarification: Time stamp error is from loading ship produce just prior to collecting/harvesting of other fields/stables. The inability to collect / harvest from egg coops or reseed GF fields do not generate the pop-up message
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 31.05.2015
    Do you have the newest flash player (version 17,0,0,188) ?
    edited 31.05.2015
    Hi Brian,

My main browser is Google/Chrome and it updates the browser automatically (which displayed the 17.0.0.188 version). Just out of curiousity I checked my Flash Player setting in my control panel, and it showed 17.0.0.169, thinking that's from the time I either used IE or Mozilla Firefox. So I did the manual update of the Flash Player to take care of those browsers). Still having some slow logging in/display issues but at this point that could be a combination of issues because it seems to be widespread among different players on various servers.

Thanks for the advice - that got me to take care of one maintenance issue out of the way.

Now...off to finish the carnival tent event so I can put that in storage, then leaving the game for awhile to plant real vegetables in an abandoned planter box.....
  • SanDiegoChickSanDiegoChick Posts: 5
    edited 31.05.2015
    I've been getting the error message

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1433086800
    PID:1430461

a lot lately. I'd like to check version of flash player but due to lack of caffeine this morning, I can't figure out where to find that info. Please help.
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 31.05.2015

Support-Info:

a lot lately. I'd like to check version of flash player but due to lack of caffeine this morning, I can't figure out where to find that info. Please help.

You'll find Flash Player in your control panel, then select the "updates" tab :)
    edited 31.05.2015

Support-Info:

SanDiegoChick... I'm in Ohio and had the same "Watch Out" error message yesterday, while loading the ship. I made a screen shot of that error and the differences I have is Command: PBFarmProduceResponse and the numbers for PID and timestamp for the time it occurred (still Zone 6).

I also had these timestamp errors occurr back in mid-April. I sent a ticket, and the advice was....drum roll..... clear your browser history, flash cache and use control F5 to restart the game from their server.

UPDATE: 2:02 PM EST May 31 - just loaded a full ship (4 slots) and no errors this time!
Sign In to comment.