Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Comments

• cool356 (INT1)cool356 (INT1) Posts: 3
    edited 17.02.2015
    aww awersome beautiful
  • LunaMoon2LunaMoon2 Posts: 1
    edited 17.02.2015
    WOW, this is great....:D
  • mimashell2mimashell2 Posts: 1
    edited 17.02.2015
    Wow it is fantastic rose
  • djgreeneyes (US1)djgreeneyes (US1) Posts: 1,766
    edited 17.02.2015
    Very beautiful, Rose! What talent!
  • FilipeczekFilipeczek Posts: 275
    edited 17.02.2015
    Beautiful works! Congratulations and thank you for sharing! They are really lovely :D
  • GuestGsodendaalGuestGsodendaal Posts: 1
    edited 18.02.2015
    Rose this is the most beautiful handwork I have ever seen and I have seen many art in my country. Awesome!! GG <3
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 18.02.2015
    Wow Rose that is awesome!! Very nice work. I have always wanted to knit but didn't know anyone that could teach me. Lately I've been watching videos on YouTube to learn. I'm trying to knit a scarf but its no where near as nice as your work! Thanks for sharing! :D

Edit: Just out of curiosity how long does it take you to make that?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 18.02.2015
    Wow - these shawls are unbelievably beautiful! Nice job - can't remember ever having seen such fine knitting!!
  • rosebush (INT1)rosebush (INT1) Posts: 48
    edited 19.02.2015
    Jess D :They take about 2 weeks each, but I knit all day everyday, as am housebound due to illness.
    Have you tried asking at your local yarn shop if anyone teaches, there is usually someone who would be available.

PS: each shawl can have up to 600 stitches along lower border :)
  • Snibbor (US1)Snibbor (US1) Posts: 31
    edited 19.02.2015
    These are beautiful. I am also a knitter, although nothing quite that extravagant. I knit baby items, doilies, scarves, hats, etc. I have knitted a lacy baby sweater. I can't knit a lot because of hand/arm related health issues, so I prefer doing smaller projects. Looking at these pictures, there's obviously quite a bit of time and a whole lot of talent involved. Great work!! :)

For anyone who wants to learn to knit, I learned from a book. It's from the Boye company that makes knitting accesories. It comes in a kit with knitting needles and a few other accesories. It is called "I Taught Myself Knitting." It has both right and left handed instructions. The book has step-by-step instructions in both words and pictures. If I learned to knit using this book anyone can.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 19.02.2015
    rosebush2 wrote: »
    Jess D :They take about 2 weeks each, but I knit all day everyday, as am housebound due to illness.
    Have you tried asking at your local yarn shop if anyone teaches, there is usually someone who would be available.

PS: each shawl can have up to 600 stitches along lower border :)
    Thanks, that's a great idea! I hadn't thought about that. I was just thinking I don't have any family or friends that knit. Thinking back, I really didn't have anyone to teach me how to sew but I figured that out so hopefully I can get the hang of knitting too! I believe if you really want to do something you can figure it out & find a way. Determination helps a lot! I hope to be able to make beautiful things like you have one day. :)
    Snibbor wrote: »
    For anyone who wants to learn to knit, I learned from a book. It's from the Boye company that makes knitting accesories. It comes in a kit with knitting needles and a few other accesories. It is called "I Taught Myself Knitting." It has both right and left handed instructions. The book has step-by-step instructions in both words and pictures. If I learned to knit using this book anyone can.
    Thank you! I'll definitely look for that! I'm always interested in learning new things. :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 19.02.2015
    haaa nice *_*:love:
    but i know [Removed] , but it is so lovely, knitting is so much fun and is a good way to win some ones heart :)

[Inappropriate comment removed | Wabbit]
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 19.02.2015
    Janiee wrote: »
    haaa nice *_*:love:
    but i know [Removed] , but it is so lovely, knitting is so much fun and is a good way to win some ones heart :)

How can you say [Removed]?

They are very beautiful and takes time. I know, i have knitted a lot of shawls my self.
    Thanks Rosebush for sharing those pictures. I just love the red one. I found almost same kind of shawl from ravelry. And i'm gonna do it, even it's kind of hard be cause it's in English.... but i do it my own way anyway, if i don't understand all ;)
  • Andersen1956Andersen1956 Posts: 2
    edited 25.02.2015
    ohw so beautiful - I have a knittingmachine i work¨s on:love:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 26.02.2015
    It seems i am the most rude person here..X(
  • llkkmdmt (US1)llkkmdmt (US1) Posts: 17
    edited 26.02.2015
    its beautiful:)
  • Katylocks (GB1)Katylocks (GB1) Posts: 21
    edited 27.02.2015
    Those are beautiful.

I'm a knitter and I do have a thing for shawls my Ravelry queue is full of them. (perhaps got a few more than I have time to knit in this lifetime but hey ho)
  • dreambig10 (US1)dreambig10 (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 27.02.2015
    Wow!
    These are really awesome.
    Keep up the good work.
    You are very blessed to have such an amazing talent.
    I know I could never do that. :)
    So glad you could share your awesome talent with us.

They are BEAUTIFUL! :D

May The Lord Bless You,
    DreamBig10
  • Lily Ellie Anne (GB1)Lily Ellie Anne (GB1) Posts: 1,331
    edited 25.03.2015
    Amazing job, I'd say! :rolleyes:
  • louis17 (INT1)louis17 (INT1) Posts: 21
    edited 23.06.2015
    sooooooooooo beautiful knitting I have seen art , knitting and lace making but nothing as beautiful great job
This discussion has been closed.