Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

AU1 Cooperative THE ANZACS looking for new members

Brissydigsu (AU1)Brissydigsu (AU1) Posts: 41
edited 15.08.2015 in Cooperatives
THE ANZACS, an AUSSIE/KIWI co-op with active enthusiastic players. We have reached level 34 since our founding in June. We are a small friendly and supportive, but active group who like to chat and have fun while we tend to our farms.

Our leader Cobbplayer works hard for us and asks for player input regarding projects and research, so that everyone has a say in how we grow as a group. We are looking for new members who are like us and willing to contribute to projects and research, as well as the growth of our co-op.

If this sounds like you we'd love to have you!

Send us a request to join or reply here with why you would be a good fit and we'll send you an invite! :)

Brissydigsu (deputy)
Post edited by Brissydigsu (AU1) on

Comments

• Lisa686Lisa686 Posts: 1
    edited 23.09.2014
    Hi there, Brissy gal looking to help out, play daily...
    Lisa
  • Kayla G.P3Kayla G.P3 Posts: 2
    edited 09.10.2014
    On level 39-40 from New Zealand would like to join.
  • AlanLeader (AU1)AlanLeader (AU1) Posts: 35
    edited 25.10.2014
    we are still looking for active members that like to have a bit of fun while they tend their farms if so come join us
  • CobbPlayer (AU1)CobbPlayer (AU1) Posts: 32
    edited 25.10.2014
    hi Lisa ,im the leader of our group ,come and join us ,applications accepted !!!!!! rosemary
    edited 31.10.2014
    hi there everyone i have become the new leader of THE ANZACS , we still have a few 3 positions left for active daily players to come join our wenderful coop,come check us out were on the au1 server, our aim at the moment is to break into the top 20 coops on our server, thank you and apply within
    edited 04.11.2014
    we are still looking for daily players come join us
  • CobbPlayer (AU1)CobbPlayer (AU1) Posts: 32
    edited 09.11.2014
    we have still got a couple of spaces ,co op level now 40 ,research bonuses increasing each week ,ranked in top 20's
  • RodeznosRodeznos Posts: 1
    edited 09.11.2014
    AlanLeader wrote: »
    we are still looking for daily players come join us

pls add me, im playing every day, thanksssss:)
  • Brissydigsu (AU1)Brissydigsu (AU1) Posts: 41
    edited 09.11.2014
    Hi Rodeznos, unfortunately you are on a different server and cannot join our co-op.
    Good luck with your search!
  • fri4fri4 Posts: 1
    edited 10.11.2014
    pls add me
    edited 10.11.2014
    Fri4 unfortunately you are on the international server and cannot join our co-op as we are on a different server to you. Good luck with your search! :)
    edited 14.11.2014
    hi there we are still looking for players that play regulary and want to help the coop grow , we would prefer players that have been playing a while about level 30 if possible
    edited 25.11.2014
    still looking apply within our coop
  • Dreamer (INT1)Dreamer (INT1) INT1 Posts: 66
    edited 26.11.2014
    I have just recently come back to the game after a break and joined The Anzacs, planning on staying a while until I decided what I wanted to do.
    I've decided I can't do any better!! This is an incredibly friendly co-op, ready to chat and to help it's members. All that is required from you is to play regularly and help with research and projects. You get back way more than you put in.
    If you are on the Aussie server and looking for a home - give us a try
    Janni (Deputy) :)
  • Elaine834Elaine834 Posts: 1
    edited 28.11.2014
    hey brissydigsu its princes82 s here i have another account and my username is Elaine83 COULD U SEND ME AN INVITE PLEASE I ASKED ALAN SAID I COULD JOIN AGAIN^^
    edited 04.12.2014
    we are still looking for some experienced players that will play dailyand help with coop projects and research
  • edited 04.12.2014
    please join me
    edited 06.12.2014
    Hi Farmownerako, unfortunately you are on a different server and cannot join our group. Good luck with your search!
  • shakeeashakeea Posts: 1
    edited 07.12.2014
    i want to be a member of cooperative:):):)
    shakeea wrote: »
    i want to be a member of cooperative:):):)please join me

yes i will join and thanks for joining me

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
    edited 07.12.2014
    Shakeea I'm sorry but you are on a different server and are unable to join our cooperative. You need to find one on the US1 server. Good luck with your search!
    edited 15.12.2014
    we are still on the look out for some daily players that like to chat while tending their farms ,
    edited 09.02.2015
    come take a look we don't bite
    edited 14.02.2015
    were fun and friendly, help each other and encourage our newer players . come have a look . were doing coop projects all the time
    edited 21.02.2015
    Hi there were looking for some more help for the coop challenge if anyone wants to join us. we currently have 5 free spaces if you interested in joining us. just apply within the coop or send me a message
  • Sharky52Gamer (AU1)Sharky52Gamer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10
    edited 04.05.2015
    THE ANZACS
    Australian au1 server
    Is looking for new mature members to join our co-op
    If you're a daily player, have a min level 20 and willing to participate in Researches, Projects and events as they arise this is the co-op for you.
    We are a friendly group who chat and have fun every day
    We constantly do researches and projects which benefit all members
    This is a very rewarding Co-Op that will not disappoint.
    edited 26.07.2015
    ANZACS are looking again for some players to join our coop . we have 5 places available for players wanting to join us . we are on the AU1 server. we are also very helpful to new coop members,assisting with in game help , we also like to chat a fair bit to each other . if your interested reply here or in our coop. thanks to everyone who replies or applies
  • edited 15.08.2015
    for farmers on server AU1 you'll be happy to discover.

We're a group of adult antipodean players. We're a very active co-op researching like mad scientists, completing co-op missions like David Callan, and burning the midnight oil for the co-operative challenge... the participation of all members is requested as we all benefit from the work.

We're here looking for players because we know together we can do better:

We'd do even better with a few more active players who love missions.

We offer help and support through chat, friendships and fun.

We don't require donations from farms in the building stages (other than the cost of adding yourself once to research)

We're looking for farmers with farms over level 30.

If this looks like you please apply at "The ANZACS" or message player "Mollyabbsangel" (co-op secretary), or our leader "AlanLeader"
  • edited 15.08.2015
    for farmers on server AU1 you'll be happy to discover.

We're a group of adult antipodean players. We're a very active co-op researching like mad scientists, completing co-op missions like David Callan, and burning the midnight oil for the co-operative challenge... the participation of all members is requested as we all benefit from the work.

We're here looking for players because we know together we can do better:

We'd do even better with a few more active players who love missions.

We offer help and support through chat, friendships and fun.

We don't require donations from farms in the building stages (other than the cost of adding yourself once to research)

We're looking for farmers with farms over level 30.

If this looks like you please apply at "The ANZACS" or message player "Mollyabbsangel" (co-op secretary), or our leader "AlanLeader"
  • we are still looking for daily player above level 30 and 16 yrs and over 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file