Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: 2 Ships

We should have 2 ships, one for the 3 farms (MF, GF & FF) and one for the Island and Viking Farms. Also I would like to see is an option of the side tabs to increase (or decrease) the amount we can put in to the ship, like the bottom 2 sections for the Island Farm stock.

There are many members in the co-op I am in that will not do the Island and Viking Farms when they come around, these 2 farms chew up a TON of cash. The IF & VF are great for players who have fully upgraded all 3 main farms who have a lot of cash to throw at these, but for us who are trying to save up to fully level up all objects on the 3 main farms many of us will not do these new IF & VF.

Not having the stock to fully load the ship due to it wanting Island Farm stock, I have to wait 6 hours for the ship to leave and another 6 hours for it to return. Also I miss out on the Loading Bonus of 215 Horse Shoes and 72 XP’s.

Now with the new Horse Competition it’s taking forever to collect Horse Shoes from the ship due to the pathetic amount of Horse Shoes the ship is giving out. Example: - 17 Wax = 2 HS’s, 132 Corn = 2 HS’s, 68 Barley = 1 HS, 130 Wild Flower = 1 HS ….. Come on GGS this is truly not fair at all.
Post edited by Ciporella (AU1) on

Comments

• Hacktred (AU1)Hacktred (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    edited 31.01.2015
    Great ides, bring it on GGS
  • Cabby (AU1)Cabby (AU1) AU1 Posts: 24
    edited 31.01.2015
    I love this as it is a great idea....I would very much like to see this happen pleeeeeease GGS!!!
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 31.01.2015
    Another idea is simply to have extra cargo space from the one ship, a suggestion I saw somewhere else. The ship can be launched once you have 6 slots filled, but if you can fill up an extra 2 then you have even bigger bonuses.

Slots 5 and 6 could be the goods from one island, slots 7 and 8 the good from the other. Slots 9 & 10 could be available if there is a third island. It is your choice which slots to fill from 5 to 10.
  • edited 31.01.2015
    Would love to see the amount of horseshoes increase for some of the products too!!! It does seem seriously undervalue for the products it is asking for...:S
  • Shirley 23Shirley 23 Posts: 7
    edited 31.01.2015
    You are so right Ciporella! The way the ship operates makes the game dull and boring. I am also surprised that gold can't be used, given that gold is a highly desirable commodity. Come on GGS - give us a break!
  • debbie5117 (AU1)debbie5117 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    edited 31.01.2015
    I agree with having two ships would make life so much easier on the farms plus the number of horseshoes that we get with each shipment is pitiful. Do something about it GGS
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 31.01.2015
    Maybe library boosts to increase horse shoes coming from the ship and decrease return time?
  • dwimbruk (GB1)dwimbruk (GB1) Posts: 24
    edited 02.02.2015
    Everything Ciporella said I support completely. Two ships!

Or at the very least, make it so you can donate more of other items, not just the Island/Viking Berries. And also, my ship hasn't asked for Island berries for about 2 months. Any reason why?
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 03.02.2015
    It's never going to happen.
  • emilylennox (US1)emilylennox (US1) Posts: 217
    edited 05.02.2015
    oh no please don't because did you see what they added this morning?
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 06.02.2015
    Two ships? Hmm, I will of course forward the idea, but I don't see much room for it, really. Don't forget: You don't have to always fill up the ship completely, if at all. If you're low on stuff, just wait until it comes around next time.
  • TMNT7TMNT7 Posts: 51
    edited 06.02.2015
    I discovered two ships in my port this morning. Perhaps Big Brother is working on it? Or just another glitch for the week?
  • MrsSGBrownUserMrsSGBrownUser Posts: 84
    edited 08.02.2015
    I agree with the pathetic amount of horseshoes for things like pigs, eggs, corn or wildflowers also beeswax, citrus fruit and olive oil which are also cheap and I usually have too much of but also why not increase the amounts of them. Good grief I usually have a barn full of corn and wildflowers and other cheap stuff so at least make it worth while to ship it and get more shoes. I hate having to give away the really valuable goods in large amounts that doesn't seem fair when they could substitute some of these other things just in larger amounts.

Another thing is the new ship and harbor docking system, it should be gr eat having the tab on the side letting us know when the ship comes by why is it only there for like 5 minutes versus the 5 hours it used to be? I have not been able to ship more than twice since they changed the system and normally I ship at least twice a day sometimes three times. I can't get enough horseshoes to train my horses. It's ridiculous. i would look at the timer saying it is docking in about 5 minutes and the next thing I know it's saying the next ship will arrive in 4:52 and I was right there at the computer just doing missions updating my farm etc. How could that keep happening?
  • naruto36naruto36 Posts: 3
    edited 08.02.2015
    Of course it would be a great idea.

I agree with the pathetic amount of horseshoes for things like pigs, eggs, corn or wildflowers also beeswax, citrus fruit and olive oil which are also cheap and I usually have too much of but also why not increase the amounts of them. Good grief I usually have a barn full of corn and wildflowers and other cheap stuff so at least make it worth while to ship it and get more shoes. I hate having to give away the really valuable goods in large amounts that doesn't seem fair when they could substitute some of these other things just in larger amounts.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file