Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Misleading Text on Training Arena Info

I just upgraded my Riding Circle to level 6. I was expecting that this would let me use more horsehoes than 1980 without going into 'Intensive Training', however the cross-over point is still 2000, just the same as with a level 5 Riding Circle. I'm assuming this is a mistake and that you've forgotten to change this? If it isn't a mistake, there seems to be no point in upgrading at all!
Post edited by dwimbruk (GB1) on

Comments

• Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 30.01.2015
    You get +6 training stars instead of +5.
  • dwimbruk (GB1)dwimbruk (GB1) Posts: 24
    edited 31.01.2015
    Wow. 1 extra experience point. That's amazing. How could I have missed that? I can hardly contain my excitement.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 31.01.2015
    Yes, you'd think they'd up the intensive training bar. I suspect it's a bug or oversight.
    edited 31.01.2015
    Well, over the course of a month, that's 120 experience points, give or take :)

-Y
    edited 31.01.2015
    Sorry, the upgrade isn't worth that, I'm pretty sure it's a mistake not increasing the training intensity bar.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 31.01.2015
    dwimbruk wrote: »
    Wow. 1 extra experience point. That's amazing. How could I have missed that? I can hardly contain my excitement.

That is one amazing upgrade. I am glad I have soft carpets,otherwise I may have injured myself falling off my chair in a fit of laughter.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 14.09.2016
    According to the info there should be an increase in the number of horseshoes for normal training.

There also seems to be a display error in the info, as it calls the yellow star XP instead of TP & doesn`t call the XP star anything. 8|

Post edited by RunsWivScissors (GB1) on
    edited 31.01.2015
    Good catch Scissors
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 02.02.2015
    Hey dwimbruk,

it's intended that the point from which the slider switches from regular to intensive training is no longer raised from level 6 on.

From the update announcement:
    Latten wrote: »
    Each training ground can be upgraded seperately up to level 5.
    Upgrading takes a new currency - competition horseshoes - that you may win in competitions. Each upgrade will make the training more effective, giving a bonus on training points earned for each training. Up to level 5, upgrades also change when training gets intensive for your horse.

This means the building info needs to be adjusted. Good catch, scissors, this is indeed misleading...
    Sorry for the confusion. :S

Cheers,
    Steffi
    edited 08.02.2015
    Not worth upgrading then. Potentially, the intensity bar going up 400 horseshoes per level, by level 10, intensity training could be removed altogether. This is about the only thing which makes upgrades worthwhile and would be logically consistent with the first 5 levels. Please reconsider.
    edited 08.02.2015
    Maybe not worth much, I agree. But what are you going to do with your golden horseshoes otherwise? You could wait for the last part of the horse ranch to be finished, I guess. The transporter has some levels to go up eventually.

-Y
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 08.02.2015
    Yakoska wrote: »
    Maybe not worth much, I agree. But what are you going to do with your golden horseshoes otherwise? You could wait for the last part of the horse ranch to be finished, I guess. The transporter has some levels to go up eventually.

-Y

I don`t think the transporter is going to be upgradeable, they changed it to having different appearance depending on which fuel tank size you have see Nafaru's post here

As for gold shoes, I am keeping mine now until we know what the deal is with the super horse, don`t wanna get caught short hehe
    edited 08.02.2015
    Oh yes, almost forgot about buying stud horses (heh).

As to the post, the upgrade buttons haven't disappeared... and I have the the lvl 2 transport showing... but no tank upgrades (small or large).

-Y
  • paultje19752paultje19752 Posts: 217
    edited 02.03.2015
    in the discription of training fields lvl up it says "this also let you use more horse shoes for normal training"

mine lvl7 training field has in mine farm the same horse shoes where it get intense training then lvl 5 training fields
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 02.03.2015
    Yeah, the description needs to change. Any upgrade after level 5 will only grant +1 training point per level, nothing else. :(

I do believe this issue was brought up some time ago in another thread.
  • paultje19752paultje19752 Posts: 217
    edited 02.03.2015
    ok missed that tread. no point in upgrading the training fields then
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 02.03.2015
    I agree with you there. I've stopped at level 5 and unless I get so many golden horseshoes that I can't possibly find a use for the training arenas will stay as they are..
  • Reported again.
Sign In to comment.