Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse Breeding Quality Lvl 1

Forgive me if this has already been brought up in one of the many posts about the horses.

I have a horse side task to have 1 horse with breeding quality level 1.

I don't know what this means. How do I obtain this. I currently have 1 horse from breeding, and one that I purchased. Do I now need to breed them to get a level 1 quality horse? Or just keep training my hybrid horse?
Post edited by Adrienne_chilis on

Comments

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 19.01.2015
    The only way to get a horse with breeding quality one (or more) is trough breeding. You have to breed two horses with large enough breeding values (number in pink hard, depends on training). In this case, if you go to a breeding menu, you will be able to see a sigh stating 'chance for new breeding quality' (or something similar, I do not recal the exact statement). If this sigh does not show up,
    do not breed your horses yet. Train them a bit more. Take note that this does not mean that your horse will gain a breding quality 1, but there is only a CHANCE of gaining it. Higher breeding values your horses have, higher is the probability. So if you do not gain it for the first time, you will have to breed your foe with jet another horse once more.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 20.01.2015
    I believe you must get that horse, your first, up to level 10 in all 3 areas before the breeding quality becomes effective. Then as you train your horse or horses up to the next level in all three areas the breeding quality will also increase. Your best bet for first time breeders is to train 2 horses to level 20 in all 3 areas. Upgrade stable to level 3. Then worry about breeding. You will stand a better chance of getting a better foal. A better foal will require less horseshoes to train up.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 20.01.2015
    Data King2 wrote: »
    I believe you must get that horse, your first, up to level 10 in all 3 areas before the breeding quality becomes effective. Then as you train your horse or horses up to the next level in all three areas the breeding quality will also increase. Your best bet for first time breeders is to train 2 horses to level 20 in all 3 areas. Upgrade stable to level 3. Then worry about breeding. You will stand a better chance of getting a better foal. A better foal will require less horseshoes to train up.

I am not sure, if training untill level 20 before first breeding is the best strategy. I have my training areas on lvl 4. I first trained two new horses until level 13 (one training round for each category is enough), breed horses and again with just one training round trained it to level 21. So all together three training rounds with lvl 4 areas to lvl 21 horse. You need much more that that to get a generation 1 horse to level 21.
  • edited 20.01.2015
    i trained up my two horses one to level 30 and the other to level 20 ( this was my second breeding)my stable is level 3 and my training areas were at the time level 4 you can see when you could get a level 1 foal in the breeding section where it shows your possible foal and its stats opposite the heart is a red circle a number 1 will appear in that circle but this is only a possibility it doesnt mean you will get a level one, if you do once you breed them and the new foal is born you will see then in the new foals pic a number 1 in the red circle, also if you breed a horse that has 2 breeding effects and you foal gains another you cant have all 3 as i found out i had to choose 2 of the 3 effects available , hope this helps a bit
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 20.01.2015
    This may help some more
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?127726-Update-December-11th-Horse-breeding-and-other-surprises
    I have been working with the horses since they were introduced and have lost many horses and horseshoes trying to figure them out. The comments I pass along are based on my personal experience with them to date. There are a couple of reasons I suggest that you bring your first two horses up to level 20 before breeding. Check the link I supplied to better explain things. This may also help to explain it too.
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?130153-Help-instructions-and-tips-for-horse-breedings
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 21.01.2015
    Thank you all for your feedback. And thankyou very much Data kin for the links. They were very helpful!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file