Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - Jan 15th - Cooperative Challenge 2.0 - Discussion

Comments

• tracey40 (GB1)tracey40 (GB1) Posts: 113
    edited 20.01.2015
    I'm looking forward to the next special offer:

'Buy 50,000 gold, get a torch trophy'
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    edited 20.01.2015
    I think it should now officially be called the "Poisoned Chalice" :D
  • tomtom (IN1)tomtom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 15
    edited 20.01.2015
    PCA wrote: »

This latest hot deal (buy gold and receive reputation points) which is active since a couple of hours mutates the cooperative competition into a complete farce

By far the most shameful bit you have come up with so far in this game.

I completely agree. Those reputation points should not count in the coop's competition. I saw a coop moving from rank 11 to rank 7 in just 3 minutes by buying the repu points.
  • PaPaw3 (US1)PaPaw3 (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 20.01.2015
    I guess all the complaining about buying RP went right in one ear and out the other since the offer has been extended. Not to mention sweetening the deal with 100% and 200% bonuses. As bad as I need to buy gold now, I'm still going to wait until after the comp is over.
  • mbeliever (US1)mbeliever (US1) Posts: 686
    edited 20.01.2015
    Penfold wrote: »
    I think it should now officially be called the "Poisoned Chalice" :D

I like it. It fits perfectly. Now.
  • tomtom (IN1)tomtom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 15
    edited 20.01.2015
    Arzie3 wrote: »
    I guess all the complaining about buying RP went right in one ear and out the other since the offer has been extended. Not to mention sweetening the deal with 100% and 200% bonuses. As bad as I need to buy gold now, I'm still going to wait until after the comp is over.

It's really a shame. I am motivating the people in my coop to do missions. They are almost all doing an extra effort, and we are just bumped out of the top10 ranking in a matter of minutes. I sometimes buy gold, but for sure I won't buy it now, and probably never anymore.
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    edited 20.01.2015
    Poisoned Chalice. Yes, "mbeliever", it fits perfectly, sadly... it's divided opinions; caused rifts between people here in the forum, between co-op members, and between friends. How much more poisonous can something be? ;(
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 20.01.2015
    Space cat wrote: »
    I'm sorry, if this has been posted before, I don't have time to click through the forum and read every post. :rolleyes:

But: Any other deputy or co-op leader here that has the same problem like me?
    I just tried to update our "news" section for our co-op but it won't let me write more than one long sentence. 8|
    We usually had quite much info there about rules and researches, updates, etc.

Is this a bug? Will it be fixed? ?(

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Not sure if it has been fixed
  • FarmerJojoBell3FarmerJojoBell3 Posts: 48
    edited 20.01.2015
    MRG12 wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. Not sure if it has been fixed

Yes, it has been fixed now. I just tried it on my US game and worked fine there. Haven't tried it on my other farms yet though.
  • Prince Krishna2Prince Krishna2 Posts: 228
    edited 20.01.2015
    A nice update.
    but still gold buyers are infront
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 20.01.2015
    The deal has been replaced by another one! THANKS GGS for taking our the topdeal where one could buy his reputation points!

Hopefully we will never see it again!
  • -Ana-3-Ana-3 Posts: 3
    edited 20.01.2015
    Please help, a half of the cooperative did not receive 40 award( tractor), can anyone explain to me, why? ?(
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 20.01.2015
    Jiesta wrote: »
    The deal has been replaced by another one! THANKS GGS for taking our the topdeal where one could buy his reputation points!

Hopefully we will never see it again!

The hot deal which allows you to buy your own Reps has not been replaced, it's just a glitch, they'll fix today with a server shutdown.

All those who buy gold and bought gold since last night will "finally" buy their trophy, as the people who bought gold the day before did

• CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 20.01.2015
    The hot deal which allows you to buy your own Reps has not been replaced, it's just a glitch, they'll fix today with a server shutdown.

Actually, the glitch you're referring to has already been fixed.
    However, the error was different to what you described.

Hot Deal - Reputation points was not supposed to run back to back to another Hot Deal with the same offer. The Spin Coin offer was supposed to run instead, but it didn't before our sever restart and subsequent fix solved the issue.

So now we're at the intended state of offers. ;)
    edited 20.01.2015

Thank you for pointing this out Nafaru, so you actually gave only one day to people to spoil the competition and buy out their trophy

well I guess one day is better than two, is it not ...

Still, what Jesta wrote that you did withdraw the hot deal (out of shame) is not correct, it has been withdrawn because it was not supposed to run twice. Just once LOL

• Trippel (NL1)Trippel (NL1) Posts: 299
    edited 20.01.2015
    Good to see how fast a 'glitch' can be fixed. Hard to understand why all those other glitches can't.
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 20.01.2015
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Actually, the glitch you're referring to has already been fixed.
    However, the error was different to what you described.

Hot Deal - Reputation points was not supposed to run back to back to another Hot Deal with the same offer. The Spin Coin offer was supposed to run instead, but it didn't before our sever restart and subsequent fix solved the issue.

So now we're at the intended state of offers. ;)

G'day Nafaru

I'm fairly disappointed with the "buy gold and get rep points" hot deal. Our co op lost 4 places within 90 minutes of the deal starting.

I like to let the GGS team know this and seek assurances that this type of hot deal will not ever be included in future co op challenges as I wont even consider taking part if there is a chance this will happen again.

Could you please advise the best place to voice my concerns to the GGS team

Regards

Mark
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 20.01.2015

Thank you for pointing this out Nafaru, so you actually gave only one day to people to spoil the competition and buy out their trophy

well I guess one day is better than two, is it not ...

Still, what Jesta wrote that you did withdraw the hot deal (out of shame) is not correct, it has been withdrawn because it was not supposed to run twice. Just once LOL

May be you should read my post again? I never wrote GGS withdrew the Top Deal "out of shame"!
    I only thanked GGS for taking it out of the game (because it was taken out !!) and wrote additionally that I hoped this deal would never come back!

And Nafaru gave more than 2 hours later (after my post) the actual reason: that it had been withdrawn because it was not supposed to run twice.

Happy farming! ;)
    edited 20.01.2015
    Jiesta wrote: »
    ..... and wrote additionally that I hoped this deal would never come back!

Happy farming! ;)

.... and you hoped it would never come back.... yep, that's exactly the only point of your message I had in mind when I was typing my reply to Nafaru.

That deal will come back instead, no doubt about it, and maybe even in an enhanced version

• SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 20.01.2015
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Hey everybody,

We unfortunately currently have no tracking of the new reputation boosters, apart from the timer you will find below your happiness bar.
    The mission results page can only display the amount of additional reputation points gained through farm machines, everything else shows up as already boosted value.

We've forwarded your wishes in regards to more information on these boosters in the user interface already.

As for the Prime Day: Reputation points, we have also gathered and forwarded your feedback already and will continue to do so throughout the day for additional evaluation of this new feature.

Regards,
    Steffi

With regards the Hotdeal rep points buy, What can GGS do, "additional valuation" they have done the damage, If they roll back the challenge to before the "buy your rep points " thats ok as long as we all get our money back. These so called managers do not even have the guts to tell us the truth, they just tell us what they get told to say, gutless, spineless yes sir no sir's. I'll be honest, i have as much respect for these managers as i do for the dog shyte i trod in earlier, in fact they are probably the one and the same. What they forget is we have copies of the lies they come out with and copies of their denial to such quotes !Its about time more was posted on the internet to warn gamers to stay away from GGS.
    Oh and watch out for the hotdeal, rep points buy 12 hours before the event is due to end !
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 20.01.2015
    I agree that a rollback would be a terrible idea. It would then punish the groups that have been doing the challenge properly.
  • Emma66 (GB1)Emma66 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 134
    edited 20.01.2015
    I agree, I retract my earlier support for that idea, I was just so cross about the changing the co-op challengeto a 'get it for gold' option. It destroyed something that was a brilliant idea, that we had planned for, were all enjoying and pulling together as a team. It was devisive, undemined the co-op, undermined the healthy competition between co-ops and has soured people's experiences of the game. Clearly a reset isn't going to work, but what a disaster GG, you will lose many players over this I would guess.
  • FarmerJojoBell3FarmerJojoBell3 Posts: 48
    edited 20.01.2015
    yorkydevil wrote: »
    If they roll back the challenge to before the "buy your rep points " thats ok as long as we all get our money back.

It is not okay!! No rollback! Why does this keep coming up?? GGS will not give money back. You got what you paid for. Nor is there the slightest reason for a roll back. 8| Those are for extreme glitches.

I seriously think it is only people who are now regretting the purchases they have made, that keep asking for the roll back, "as long as they get their money back". As every post on it has said...

As long as we get our money back means "oops, we don't want to do that anymore after all...".
  • Farmer Loki (US1)Farmer Loki (US1) Posts: 125
    edited 21.01.2015
    GGS have certainly told us all in no uncertain terms what their agenda is.. get GOLD sales and nothing more. For two days we have seen players and co-ops doing the missions and being proud of where they were in the rankings, then along comes the the buy gold and receive reputation points. Now those lower ranking co-ops who may have been doing missions 24/7 cannot compete with a co-op buying gold, 250,000 rep points is more than some players get through missions in a week. This is not now a mission challenge, the fun has been ruined by the greed of GGS who still refuse to fix 5 month old errors within the game. I cannot wait to read what total Bull Sh*** the managers come out with.

LOVE your whole comment and agree 100%---and totally love your awesome cow pic----LOL!!!
  • Maryann57 (US1)Maryann57 (US1) Posts: 90
    edited 21.01.2015
    Well after doing the new and improved Co-op Challenge. Love all the new changes. Only 1 thing I would change is, Lets see the reputation points for the other co-ops. That would make it a lot more fun.
  • carrianne9 (GB1)carrianne9 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 60
    edited 21.01.2015
    just some feedback for future challenges it does not seem fair to the lower coops that only the top ten get the orchard. it seems set for the larger coops can there not be some reward for the amount of effort these players are putting in.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 21.01.2015
    It is not okay!! No rollback! Why does this keep coming up?? GGS will not give money back. You got what you paid for. Nor is there the slightest reason for a roll back. 8| Those are for extreme glitches.

I seriously think it is only people who are now regretting the purchases they have made, that keep asking for the roll back, "as long as they get their money back". As every post on it has said...

As long as we get our money back means "oops, we don't want to do that anymore after all...".

That was the whole point in saying what you've quoted, GGS will not give us the money back, so there will be no roll back, and I for one do not regret purchasing my gold., and it does not mean your other theory, I have my trophy and I am happy with that.
    LOVE your whole comment and agree 100%---and totally love your awesome cow pic----LOL!!!

Thank you but that is not a cow pic, it is in fact a pic of an employee at GGS attempting to talk.

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use multi quote option or edit your post
  • edited 21.01.2015
    That was the whole point in saying what you've quoted, GGS will not give us the money back, so there will be no roll back, and I for one do not regret purchasing my gold., and it does not mean your other theory, I have my trophy and I am happy with that.

That is the thing! If you bought gold and are happy with it, then fine. People play how they play. Each has their own game. I've just read enough posts where people say "It's okay if they do a rollback, as long as I get my money back". If you are happy with it, stop mentioning rollbacks! Should be saying no roll back yourself! You are happy with the outcome, then you should be fighting the notion of one yourself.

I just want people to stop mentioning a rollback over this. That is something that upsets many players I know, thinking it might happen and everything they just did would be completely wiped out. It is not a casual thing to just throw out there when people put so much work into their farm and in missions!:(
  • JustMe (AU1)JustMe (AU1) Posts: 170
    edited 22.01.2015
    Is there a way GG could post a link to the final standings even if it is just up for a day or two?
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 22.01.2015
    I just got my reward for ranking second for the coop challenge. Extremely disappointing. I can only hope there is some kind of mistake that happened here, because it is flat out embarrassing and doesn't live up to what GGS put in the forum announcements.
Sign In to comment.