Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Questions about Library Handbooks

Comments

• kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 04.11.2014
    you will see the difference when you harvest the crops, it will show what the booster adds onto it.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 04.11.2014
    Seeker1 wrote: »
    1. With regards to Wildflower, Corn, Cabbage, and Wheat, are the productions increases added before or after you put humus on your fields?

The production is increased before you put humus on the field.
    The books increase both regular seeds and special seeds.
    edited 04.11.2014
    The books add a flat number to your total not a percentage, so it does not matter when it is added, just that it is
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 04.11.2014
    kbahr0072 wrote: »
    The books add a flat number to your total not a percentage, so it does not matter when it is added, just that it is

Really? Order of operations doesnt matter in this case? Now Im confused.
    edited 04.11.2014
    when you purchase the books, it is automatically added to you totals from that point on. for instance i have +14 corn handbook, it has been showing +14 sincew the day i purchased the book, I may have confused you, I apologize, but i was referring to when you add your humus, the percentage you may be talking about is referring to your humus,
  • PRIMA D2PRIMA D2 Posts: 57
    edited 07.11.2014
    I have 5 fields level 7, 2 fertile fields level 5. Without the handbook i collect 35 corn from lvl 7 fields and 33 corn from fertile fields. I've completed the corn handbook and i'm still only getting 35 corn instead of 49 from each field and 47 from each fertile field.
    I have 8 coops at level 7, 2 coops lvl 6 and 4 coops lvl 5. My egg handbook is lvl 4 and without it, i get 68 eggs, 63 eggs and 60 eggs. With it, i'm supposed to get an extra 18 from each coop- i'm not! I'm still only getting the basic amount. This goes for my flowers, cabbages, wheat, pigs, almond orchards and cowsheds as well. Why do my handbooks not work? When i'm ploughing gold into them! Xx
  • edited 07.11.2014
    The real value for corn harvest in level 7 field is 21, level 5 is 19, and for chicken coop havest in level 7 is 50 , level 6 is 45 and level 5 is 42, so that means you already got the bonus/increase from the handbook
  • PRIMA D2PRIMA D2 Posts: 57
    edited 07.11.2014
    Really? Then why when i click on info on corn etc it states that thats how much i get for the level i'm at. It does'nt say anything about the increase and when i look at my handbook, it states that i get that amount extra and i'm not. Xx
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 07.11.2014
    If you harvest with the help of your handbooks you must see a blue bar at the end. This is the extra you will get from your books. The information button shows how much you get in total (so with the handbooks). Like futrirafi says: The normal amount without the books on your level 7 field is 21 corn. The 35 is the correct amount with fully upgraded handbooks.
  • biggles (GB1)biggles (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    edited 15.11.2014
    Hi there I'm not getting the libary bonus in storage
    example i have lvl 6 chicken coup i get 63 eggs + plus 18 liabry bonus from it
    but all that shows up for sale is 63 eggs its the same with all my other books
    they show what i should get but noting is entered Any idea's on whats happening please .
    Another of my co-op members is having the same problem 8)?(

Cheers Biggles
  • edited 15.11.2014
    the real value of chicken coop level 6 harvest is 45, so that means you are already get the bonus
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 15.11.2014
    A level 6 coop does indeed produce 45 eggs without any library books

You can use the blue/white i button on the ring menu to confirm that for yourself.
  • edited 15.11.2014
    The blue/white information button is give you a total harvest (normal + bonus), if you want to see your normal harvest amount, you can't see it in the stable, but in the field or garden (if you buy handbooks for field or garden), there will be 2 deifferent harvest amount, the left one is the normal amount, and the right one is the bonus
  • biggles (GB1)biggles (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    edited 16.11.2014
    OOPS ! thanks for the replies
  • helen12860 (US1)helen12860 (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    edited 06.12.2014
    question, why is the island farm in the library especially since its not a perminent farm, BUT, not the Flower farm,
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 06.12.2014
    There is no books for the flower farm.... yet
    Maybe the comes later, who know.
    edited 06.12.2014
    helen12860 wrote: »
    question, why is the island farm in the library especially since its not a perminent farm, BUT, not the Flower farm,

An Answer I think to your question as to why the island farm has a booster is that the island farm is permanent in the sense that it will always be back and they want the option for farmers to boost production while the island is here. I have bought the grape booster and slush booster, those are the only ones i can use because i will always use it for seashells only, as to why not the flower farm, I do hope they will include the flower farm in the future
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 06.12.2014
    What handbooks can you get in the flower farm what you need? Could you give an example on what books you like for the flowerfarm because i can't think of them. A cooperative can already give you more money in your store and the others things you can only sell for money. Sorry but don't see the point for handbooks at your flower farm.
    edited 07.12.2014
    The only Handbooks I woiuld refer to is the flower shop such as the box of soaps, honey cream, and the others, it would be nice to be able to get more money than am right now, possible an extra 5 - 10% on items, also the meadows, orchards, apiary, fertilizer, etc, etc
    edited 09.12.2014
    PINJO1986 wrote: »
    What handbooks can you get in the flower farm what you need? Could you give an example on what books you like for the flowerfarm because i can't think of them. A cooperative can already give you more money in your store and the others things you can only sell for money. Sorry but don't see the point for handbooks at your flower farm.

you have orchards, flowers and bees,they could have books for these
    edited 10.12.2014
    An Answer I think to your question as to why the island farm has a booster is that the island farm is permanent in the sense that it will always be back and they want the option for farmers to boost production while the island is here. I have bought the grape booster and slush booster, those are the only ones i can use because i will always use it for seashells only, as to why not the flower farm, I do hope they will include the flower farm in the future[ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as long as we have to Start All Over AGAIN every time, the island farm is NOT Permanent
    edited 11.12.2014
    Something to think about is that the island while being a waste of time and money is meant for the higher players. By buying boosters now, it helps out in the long run if you plan on playing this game for a long period of time. If you do not, the library is the last thing you should worry about anmd just concentrate oin the main farm and other 2 farms. It takes real money and not everyone can afford to use spend money on gold.
  • Trippel (NL1)Trippel (NL1) Posts: 299
    edited 11.12.2014
    Something to think about is that the island while being a waste of time and money is meant for the higher players. By buying boosters now, it helps out in the long run if you plan on playing this game for a long period of time. If you do not, the library is the last thing you should worry about anmd just concentrate oin the main farm and other 2 farms. It takes real money and not everyone can afford to use spend money on gold.

Look in your inventory, second tab.
    edited 11.12.2014
    Trippel2 wrote: »
    Look in your inventory, second tab.

what has the dropbox extra inventory to do with what i said? It is just the extra decos I can not use
  • Trippel (NL1)Trippel (NL1) Posts: 299
    edited 11.12.2014
    Sorry, inventory,equipment, second tab.
    edited 15.12.2014

why would i WASTE my gold ( when i can get it) in the library on a stupid event, instead of on one of the PERMINENT farms
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 15.12.2014
    You wouldn't, Helen, clearly. But people who have already bought what they want/need for the main farms, would.

-Y
  • Lucky70 (US1)Lucky70 (US1) Posts: 18
    edited 20.12.2014
    Just wondering where the Viking books can be found in the library. According to the announcement for the Viking Farm, there was suppose to be a new wing added to the library which I don't have.
    Here is what was stated in the post for the Viking Farm:
    "Naturally there is a lot of literature on traditional Viking life. We spared neither trouble nor expense to make some select classics available in a new wing of your library."

Am I missing something ?(
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 22.12.2014
    The Viking books were not ready yet. GGS is adding them in one of next updates.
  • HostileRick2HostileRick2 Posts: 10
    edited 17.03.2015
    Are library handbooks a one time purchase or is it like the crowbar,once used you have to buy another ?
Sign In to comment.