Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What happened to the Hawaian event??

ozzie (GB1)ozzie (GB1) Posts: 19
Hello i would like to know if the hawai event will be back. I started play this game in june and i havent seen it yet, all the others popped out but not this one. Did they cancel it? And no i did not miss it as i play every day....If anyone knows please reply...thanks
Post edited by ozzie (GB1) on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 24.09.2014
    Last time around (according to a previous post) it was skipped because the Island event was running & the Hawaiian one has a task to collect shells, which was thought to be too confusing. It is due to be the next event & we have the Island back again, so no idea what will happen this time.
  • ozzie (GB1)ozzie (GB1) Posts: 19
    edited 24.09.2014
    thanks for the reply...thats the only one i havent played yet i think i was hoping they didnt cancel it...want some new decos 8)
    edited 24.09.2014
    Maybe they replaced the shells now with something else & it will happen this time round... Fingerscrossed ^^
  • edited 24.09.2014
    ozzie3 wrote: »
    Hello i would like to know if the hawai event will be back. I started play this game in june and i havent seen it yet, all the others popped out but not this one. Did they cancel it? And no i did not miss it as i play every day....If anyone knows please reply...thanks

Moderators, would you please answer this. We want our Hawaii Event back to complete our Decos! Not everyone is playing the Island. We know the difference between the Island and the Hawaii Event. I prefer the Big Events every other week though and a smaller event in between. They take a lot of time and I need a little time for my life too. Thank You
  • ozzie (GB1)ozzie (GB1) Posts: 19
    edited 24.09.2014
    i really would like to see that one....and i defo prefer these events to the island one, somehow they give me more satisfaction (possibly bcz they dont go on for thousand years?!) and the decos actually fit in and are not as big as cow lol....possibly why i put that big palm by the cowshed :p
  • edited 25.09.2014
    I was wondering the same thing about when the Hawaiian event will return. I asked that question in another thread but can't remember where, and didn't get an answer. It would be nice if a moderator saw this thread and answered.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 25.09.2014
    I'd like to do Hawaiian event too. So is it possible to have it soon Please? ;)
  • anvesh.pathakanvesh.pathak Posts: 48
    edited 25.09.2014
    Even i m in seek to do the hawaiian event...
    edited 30.09.2014
    Hawaii skipped again...Aliens are bacccckkkkk! RayGun_zpsc243056b.gif?t=1412072821
  • edited 30.09.2014
    Hawaii skipped again...Aliens are bacccckkkkk! RayGun_zpsc243056b.gif?t=1412072821

Yeah, I just saw that about 45 min. ago!! I was really looking forward to the Hawaiian Event, so I could get some more Hawaiian Decos! I certainly know the difference between "The Island" Farm and the Hawaiian Event. Mods, please, when will we get the Hawaii event back?!! This is the 2nd time it has been skipped now!! (I think the Island Farm on another Tropical Island, not in Hawaii!)
  • Woodstock MWoodstock M Posts: 110
    edited 30.09.2014
    There seem to be some changes to the event schedule, not sure if it is due to island event or some inadvertent change by developers.

1. the Hawaii event has been missed for the 2nd time. I need it back to complete decos.
    2. Fairy Tale and Mysterious Asia no longer have a 1 week break and Asia now start less than 1 day Fairy Tale ends..
    edited 01.10.2014
    I don't like the aliens so much, Could we have Hawaii event next Please :)
  • Kitty C.2Kitty C.2 Posts: 18
    edited 01.10.2014
    I was wondering the same thing; it was my favorite...:(
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 01.10.2014
    It's still there :) Don't worry, the Hawaii event wasn't replaced by the new island.
  • edited 01.10.2014
    Latten wrote: »
    It's still there :) Don't worry, the Hawaii event wasn't replaced by the new island.

Could it possibly return after the Halloween event?
  • Doctor Annie (US1)Doctor Annie (US1) Posts: 91
    edited 28.10.2014
    We skipped the Hawaiian event again! Aren't we ever going to get that one again. It is the only one I don't have all the decos for and we keep skipping it.
  • Andy128 (RU1)Andy128 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 28.10.2014
    +1 ((

When will it return?
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 28.10.2014
    I'm also missing the Hawaii event. I hope we'll be able to do it again soon.
  • Brian822 (US1)Brian822 (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 28.10.2014
    Why does this event continue to be skipped over? It's getting ridiculous!! An explanation would be nice.
    edited 28.10.2014
    Maybe aliens and Halloween fits together, but me too missing Hawaiian event... Please give it next week
  • SirGeorge (INT1)SirGeorge (INT1) Posts: 5
    edited 28.10.2014
    Was it skipped this time in error?
  • edited 28.10.2014
    Still missing the Hawaiian Event like previous posts we know the difference in the Hawaiian collectibles and the Island farm. Earlier was stated it would be back, but now I'm wondering as it was skipped again. Latten???? Anybody out there from GGS????
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 28.10.2014
    yes they are there and am sure, now the questions is why are they not listening to us
  • edited 28.10.2014
    There seem to be some changes to the event schedule, not sure if it is due to island event or some inadvertent change by developers.

1. the Hawaii event has been missed for the 2nd time. I need it back to complete decos.
    2. Fairy Tale and Mysterious Asia no longer have a 1 week break and Asia now start less than 1 day Fairy Tale ends..

Woodstock...Given the amount of times I have seen the Alien Event this will make the 3rd or 4th time since there is no break between events.

I really wished they would give us a an answer at least they're working on it, forgot about it, something. Is better than just going as usual with nothing wrong.
  • Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    edited 29.10.2014
    So we are invited to get tropical decorations for our farm from the first island event, and then in the second island event with groovy tropo houses but since the island first appeared never given any opportunity to continue the theme attempting to get the tiki deco. Lets have some back to back tiki events?
  • Nicole1112Nicole1112 Posts: 18
    edited 29.10.2014
    I am waiting for Hawaiian event too !!!

it would be VERY NICE to get some ANSWERS from GGS!!!!!!!!!!

thank you
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 29.10.2014
    Let's say it's not gonna be long until it starts again! That's all I can say without getting fired :D
    edited 29.10.2014
    Oooh... Maybe it became the Lost Island & Benny III was eaten by dinosaurs!! 8o
  • Carol Wmsn1Carol Wmsn1 Posts: 51
    edited 30.10.2014
    Let's say it's not gonna be long until it starts again! That's all I can say without getting fired :D

We all know your extremely buzy and you work really hard. Thank you Latten for responding...I really appreciate it....We were just worrying the Hawaiian event would be forgotten about.
  • SirGeorge (US1)SirGeorge (US1) Posts: 354
    edited 30.10.2014

So probably right after the Alien event ends.
This discussion has been closed.