Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Teaser: The Horse Ranch - Discussion

13»

Comments

• arunk (IN1)arunk (IN1) Posts: 8
    edited 20.10.2014
    all the trainin g after the first couple of rounds will be with gold. so yet another opportunity for GGS to mint money.

why cannot one ever come up with something that does not need gold?
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 20.10.2014
    I agree that it would be nice to not see gold required for all the new items but there are a lot of examples where we are not required to use gold
    starting and stopping harvests, building regular houses, basic structures, and the list goes on, if gold was required like you are saying then no one would be able to do anything unless they used gold. That being said it does seem like GGS will find saomeway to charge us gold for more things than they should. I am hoping that gold will only be used on things i do not care about in the paddock
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 20.10.2014
    arunk wrote: »
    all the trainin g after the first couple of rounds will be with gold. so yet another opportunity for GGS to mint money.

Hmmm. Where did you read that. I can not find it anywhere in teaser. Can you please give a link.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 20.10.2014
    aaabbb1 wrote: »
    Hmmm. Where did you read that. I can not find it anywhere in teaser. Can you please give a link.

There's no link, 'cause it's not happening ;) Don't worry, the horse ranch should be playable perfectly fine without using gold.
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    edited 20.10.2014
    that's really a big relief... i love the game as much as i hate spending gold on things!:love:
  • samson7 (IN1)samson7 (IN1) Posts: 12
    edited 23.10.2014
    i got my first horse
    very very very very happy:D:D
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 23.10.2014
    I was reading about one of the first tasks as needing to complete a ship load out, does that mean everything that is required or just the 4 non island things
  • WulwinaWulwina Posts: 54
    edited 26.10.2014
    I agree with you Alex. These horses are cartoons for children books. The attire is past ridiculous. So far they do not do anything that we can see. They give us, feed, fert and humus, as if I need that.
    'Unless you change this game for children those so called horses are not an improvement to Big Farm. But of course, is my humble opinion, as always.

Regards.
Sign In to comment.