Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 23rd - The Horse Ranch - Discussion

Comments

• afar (INT1)afar (INT1) Posts: 87
    edited 23.10.2014
    Latten wrote: »
    We found out what the problem is, should be only a matter of minutes now, hopefully :)
    Hopefully your guess is right!! :)
  • mariachi (RO1)mariachi (RO1) Posts: 7,850
    edited 23.10.2014
    guess what?? my horse will be training for 4 hours on the skill of staying still :))))))

I was expecting some animations to go with the training process.. silly me! :))))
  • Muddud (INT1)Muddud (INT1) Posts: 29
    edited 23.10.2014
    Ha ha ha - I am in limbo land here - I don't want to touch anything else.

lots of pink hearts and horse kissing going on in the horse ranch here!!! hahahaha

I am not naming my horse until Rose stops talking German to me hahaha!
    edited 23.10.2014
    Muddud2 wrote: »
    Ha ha ha - I am in limbo land here - I don't want to touch anything else.

lots of pink hearts and horse kissing going on in the horse ranch here!!! hahahaha

I am not naming my horse until Rose stops talking German to me hahaha!

I'm not talking to my horse until I finally see Rose in person!! Or until I can finally enter Big Farm.
  • mariachi (RO1)mariachi (RO1) Posts: 7,850
    edited 23.10.2014
    We found out what the problem is, should be only a matter of minutes now, hopefully :)

Official word proves me wrong: "One hour at most"

/runs

maybe you try to fix the Chat bug as well: it doesn't delete the last input. to write a new text one must delete the old one from the input box...
  • Ria_ ()Ria_ () Posts: 280
    edited 23.10.2014
    Rhyme4 wrote: »
    Lesson for the day: Next time Big Farm says, "1 PM CEST", they meant 2 PM to start the update, and few more hours to finish :D
    I had already learned that from previous updates. :p
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 23.10.2014

Official word proves me wrong: "One hour at most"

/runs

But but you can't run.....You're our fearless leader ;)

I went from the green screen to seeing Uncle George stealing a bunch of computers. Hmmm......
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 23.10.2014
    Yep, Goerge stealing again......no wonder things get delayed, get George back here with my tractor :)
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    edited 23.10.2014
    I went from the green screen to seeing Uncle George stealing a bunch of computers. Hmmm......[/QUOTE]

I never noticed before that Uncle George was stealing computers! Thank you for the laugh!
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 23.10.2014
    jess_d wrote: »
    I went from the green screen to seeing Uncle George stealing a bunch of computers. Hmmm......

Computers like computers - he also took the power cord, keyboard & even my Bacon is riding at the back of his pick-up , lol
    US server is still down, hopefully will be fixed soon - long long update, thinking more than an hour now (more like 1.5hrs me thinks)
    edited 23.10.2014
    From the moment Latten says update until your post, moonions, it's been 94 minutes.
  • SirGeorge (US1)SirGeorge (US1) Posts: 354
    edited 23.10.2014
    This is the hour and a half I get to play before work. This is a set my back on my island progress because it will be another 6 hours before I can log back in. I am on the last chapter task 3, which requires collecting bananas, 12:40 run time......

Not good GGS. Why risk such a large update if you are not 100% sure it will work?
  • GennieS (US1)GennieS (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    edited 23.10.2014
    Maybe they left for an early weekend... after all George took their computers :)
    edited 23.10.2014
    GGS, you think you can give more time for Island Farm? Our progress is paused because of the, ever so magnificent, Horse Ranch.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 23.10.2014
    This is also hit me very hard in the Island event, and I think also many others will could feel this loss of time in the Island event. :(
  • bigpapa1 (US1)bigpapa1 (US1) Posts: 24
    edited 23.10.2014
    I'm sure it will be back sometime today or maybe the next. The boss is now in the building
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 23.10.2014
    Rhyme4 wrote: »
    From the moment Latten says update until your post, moonions, it's been 94 minutes.
    Thanks Rhyme4 - indeed , I usually login at around 8:30am (EST), since today is the update date I couldn't access my farm as of yet, I got 10:05 now ...it's pass an hour for sure ;)
    Eager about the horse ranch, but also we got two events going - Island & Orient Event and time is ticking on those (especially my Island) - hope things will fix soon :)
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    edited 23.10.2014
    Yep, Goerge stealing again......no wonder things get delayed, get George back here with my tractor :)

George, get back here!!! We have a coop project running!
  • Bweatherholt (US1)Bweatherholt (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 23.10.2014
    I'm not so much eager about the horse ranch, considering all new updates have been an epic fail. However i do wish to get back to my normal farm (if we should even call it that anymore. Really who has an island on their farm besides GGS?). Anyhow, I would like to see my farm today. Since I haven't been able to log in yet at all. Still on the down slope GGS. Wow.

The complete screw up i would have liked to see, i didn't get to. Anyone take a screen shot of George Stealing?

ANNND Latten. I know you remember the rollback. Right? Okay so we were promised something ... Yes something, not any specifics but something, to make up for the rollback. Well never happened. I never received a thing. Just 30 some hours of wasted time on the game. Can we get an explanation? Just thought we'd forget?
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 23.10.2014
    My game is back.

And I won the egg mission that was in progress when the update started! Glad that progress wasn't lost.
  • test2222test2222 Posts: 7
    edited 23.10.2014
    thanks GGS
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 23.10.2014
    Weehhh the skn server is running now :)
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 23.10.2014
    lol we are back up but the script is messed up
    edited 23.10.2014
    GGS, please give us an extra day for the Island Farm :D
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 23.10.2014
    LOL I think the text still needs debugging!
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 23.10.2014
    Login should be possible again, Texts might need a while to show correctly.
    edited 23.10.2014
    rie222 wrote: »
    lol we are back up but the script is messed up

I haven't been able to get on all day. Still nothing. Says Update the page.

Latten What happened to the "keep your eyes peeled" after the rollback. We lost hours and never did we get anything special. Which was hinted to that we would.
  • edited 23.10.2014
    Oh MY Gosh! My Game finally came up, but not the text for the new task is all messed up, however GGS, I will give you one thing, this is a really funny bug.

~Space~
  • Max999 (GB1)Max999 (GB1) Posts: 107
    edited 23.10.2014
    OK I am tired of looking at George. Bring on the horses. Giddy up.:huh:
    edited 23.10.2014
    Still says Update the page...
Sign In to comment.