Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse Farm...???

LoganGreyLoganGrey Posts: 1
When is this horse farm supposed to happen????<<<<< i've been super excited and i hope it is worth the wait!!! anyone know anything????;(?( :huh:
Post edited by LoganGrey on

Comments

• Bweatherholt (US1)Bweatherholt (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 13.10.2014
    I'll assume, for now, that this is the same as the fourth farm... A waiting game taht may not happen.
  • edited 13.10.2014
    It was said that in 2014 all of the tings in the "Farm environment' should become functional. We got all of the other things that are seen but the horse farm.

It is explained here.

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?96964-Announcement-Big-Farm-in-2014

there was a long time between this coming out until things started to happen. this is becasue they wanted to make sure that things ran properly so that we would not all complain, and that it would be functional. I am sure that they are working on it while doing the things that need fixing (like the way they redid the island farm after the first time).

I would give it a while longer, also with the island farm and back to back events anything more occurring would have been too much
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 13.10.2014
    It was said that in 2014 all of the tings in the "Farm environment' should become functional. We got all of the other things that are seen but the horse farm.

It is explained here.

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?96964-Announcement-Big-Farm-in-2014

there was a long time between this coming out until things started to happen. this is becasue they wanted to make sure that things ran properly so that we would not all complain, and that it would be functional. I am sure that they are working on it while doing the things that need fixing (like the way they redid the island farm after the first time).

I would give it a while longer, also with the island farm and back to back events anything more occurring would have been too much

I never posed the question, because I don't need to - but still want to thank you for your positive and constructive answer, cherrycoke3170. It feels like a fresh breeze blowing through the forums!! ^^
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 13.10.2014
    I agree that I want to see it, but I have just been opatiently waiting, something that you definitely need for this game (Patience is a Virtue). I am glad they are holding off for the exact rasons as described above. Hopefully there will be no major snags
  • SoapieSoapie Posts: 57
    edited 13.10.2014

It is explained here.

Thank you so much for the link!!
  • edited 15.10.2014
    we have been reading about the horse farm since beginning of the year...
    Why even talk about the horse farm and make us waiting so long. Why not don't say anything so early and tell us when it is done instead.
    edited 15.10.2014
    I just reading that the horse paddock should be here in the next update
  • djgreeneyes (US1)djgreeneyes (US1) Posts: 1,766
    edited 15.10.2014
    Kbahr ~ where did you read that?
    edited 15.10.2014
    you will have to search latten's posts, i heard it there, he was saying it would be in the next update
    edited 15.10.2014
    I went back to that post but did not see it until you posted the actual link, thanks
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 15.10.2014
    Which still begs the question: WHEN?
    edited 15.10.2014
    with these 4 events back to back and the small upgrade last week i see it starting in the next 2 weeks if not next week

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file