Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

SUCCESS TEAM: Join a top ranked co-op on the US1 server!

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 19.08.2014
    Bump.....We're currently looking for 3 active members! 8)
  • Mima MicheleMima Michele Posts: 1
    edited 19.08.2014
    I am looking
  • tenicolitenicoli Posts: 3
    edited 20.08.2014
    I would like to be considered
  • JonDaveJonDave Posts: 1
    edited 21.08.2014
    Would like to join your co-op please. Thank you

I would like to join your co-op please

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • Toni Bowes (US1)Toni Bowes (US1) Posts: 388
    edited 21.08.2014
    " BUMP "......... We're currently looking for 3 active members!
    edited 28.08.2014
    We have 3 available spots right now! If you're level 30+ apply soon! :D
  • foxxyboy9foxxyboy9 Posts: 3
    edited 29.08.2014
    I would love to be in your coop though I am not level 40 I play like it! I promise! if not you can kick me out! please!!!!
    edited 07.09.2014
    "Bump" We still have spots available for experienced daily players level 30 and above. For more information read jess_d post at the top of the page. Couldn't have said it better Jess :)
  • foxxyboy9foxxyboy9 Posts: 3
    edited 07.09.2014
    hi I want in to your coop!
    edited 08.09.2014
    "Bump"
    Are you looking for a fun, but active and steady coop? Then maybe you're looking for us. LOL:D
    Come check us out!
    edited 09.09.2014
    "Bump" We're still looking. :)
  • Algerhugz (US1)Algerhugz (US1) Posts: 56
    edited 11.09.2014
    Hi,

I am interested in joining Success Coop. My name is Shawn Im a 39 year old disabled male. As such I spend a good bit of time on the game. I was the leader of a struggling coop and just not getting anywhere in game. My farm is almost level 56 I am missing about 55 xp. I need to be somewhere where I can earn some more cash to be able to do expansions and such. Feel free to come on by and check out my farm. I do chat but may be a bit shy at first as I get a feel for the group. The coop I was leader of was Mystiqual Farms. I really enjoy playing daily and helping out where ever I can.

Thanks Algerhugz :)
    edited 11.09.2014
    Hi Algerhugz! I sent you an in game message. :)
  • Janisss (AU1)Janisss (AU1) Posts: 63
    edited 13.09.2014
    I am a very active level 68. My farms are very developed for this level & I upgrade them daily. I am in a top 10 coop at the moment filled with what seems like very nice people.....but I am only guessing because chat is scarce & almost discouraged at times. I am friendly & out-going & sometimes a little chat fills the time between harvests & upgrades. I am not a high level player yet but still pull my weight. I am not really unhappy with my coop but I feel like I am missing the social side of this game along with the success of fulfilling goals. And quite possibly I am making NO sense at all with this post.....LOL......check me out. Maybe we will be a good fit.......thanks!
    edited 13.09.2014
    Hello Janisss! I sent you an in game message. And you made perfect sense :)
  • Sue8 (US1)Sue8 (US1) Posts: 94
    edited 18.09.2014
    Bumplings :) we are looking for a few more awesome players!!!
    edited 19.09.2014
    "Bumpity, bump":) We're still looking for a few awesome daily farmers. We have 3 spots available. Come Join us :D
  • oyinlomooyinlomo Posts: 1
    edited 19.09.2014
    Hello, It's me honey and I need a co-operative to help me. Cause I am really short of coins and friends. Thank You.
    edited 22.09.2014
    Sorry oyinlomo,
    You need to look for a coop on the WWW 1 server. :)
    edited 23.09.2014
    Hello Farmers,
    We're still looking for a few awesome farmers to join our wonderfully diverse cooperative. That could be you. Come check us out :)
  • Sue8 (US1)Sue8 (US1) Posts: 94
    edited 25.09.2014
    bump, bump bump!!! come and take a look, you will love what you see :)
    edited 29.09.2014
    We're still looking for a few active members!!! Apply here on the forum or send us an ingame message. We're looking forward to meeting new people who want to be part of a wonderful group! :thumbsup:
  • Deb GDeb G Posts: 1
    edited 29.09.2014
    I am brand new- just started playing and would love to join!!
  • Junebug75Junebug75 Posts: 3
    edited 29.09.2014
    I'm looking for an active coop to join. I have been playing for two months, but I'm level 52 and climbing. I did belong to another very laid back group and was hoping to find a team that is a little more active. I get invites from other coops on occasion, but the last one I actually applied to hasn't responded, yet. I guess first active group to accept me gets my help. I'll see if I can find your group and formally apply. :) Thanks!
  • jadan12jadan12 Posts: 1
    edited 01.10.2014
    i would like to join your co op
    edited 04.10.2014
    Hello Fellow Farmers,

Want to be part of a top-ranked co-op on the US1 server? Success Team is accepting applications RIGHT NOW! Come check us out!
    edited 06.10.2014
    Bump!!! We're still looking for a few awesome new players to join our team of dedicated, daily farmers. Are you level 30+ and looking for a great coop to join? Look no further! Send us an in-game message, apply to the coop directly or post a message here and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible. Please let us know a little bit about yourself in your message, like how often you play. what level you are, etc.... I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Happy farming :)
  • lesliestoutlesliestout Posts: 1
    edited 06.10.2014
    jess_d wrote: »
    We're still looking for a few active members!!! Apply here on the forum or send us an ingame message. We're looking forward to meeting new people who want to be part of a wonderful group! :thumbsup:
    I just started and do not have a coop yet what do I do next

toni bowes2 I just sarted nd do notkow what to do next keep looking for one or do I wait for your your answer LJS Ranch

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • farmer man3farmer man3 Posts: 1
    edited 07.10.2014
    I would love to join you guys sound just like the team I am looking for. If you have any questions about me contact message me in the game. The name is heroakaash.
    edited 07.10.2014
    Hello Lesliestout,
    Welcome to this wonderful game. I see that you are only level 7, unfortunately we're looking for farmers that are level 30 or better. If you put a post in the thread, people looking for a coop, I'm sure you'll be snapped up by another coop very quickly. Good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.