Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What's up?

LiqrbuttLiqrbutt Posts: 48
What's going on with Goodgame Big Farm? I've been trying to get on all morning and it just says temporarily unavailable. All morning? When will it be back on? Will they add this time down on to the Island event if it ever does come back on?
Post edited by Liqrbutt on

Comments

• edited 23.09.2014
    They have been doing multiple rounds of maintenance today, 3 that I know of. You just have to try logging in and hope they have finished whatever they were doing that round.

I'm on currently, so is half of my co-op. So maybe it is up again for you too!
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 23.09.2014
    Try clearing your cache How to clear the cache or using a different browser, see if that gets you in.
  • pro Farm (generic1)pro Farm (generic1) Posts: 180
    edited 23.09.2014
    my game won't turn on when i am logging in but i just restart my pc and it works again :)
  • LiqrbuttLiqrbutt Posts: 48
    edited 23.09.2014
    Nope, not yet. How long have you been on? It still says temporarily unavailable here.

Well I'll try rebooting and see if that works.

Well I cleared my cache AND rebooted and still can't get on. What now?

Still can't get on. What's the deal?

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 23.09.2014
    There's gotta be a problem on your end, I've had no problem whatsoever getting on today and I am on the same server as you.
    edited 23.09.2014
    I don't know what it could be. I've been playing this for over a year now and never had this problem. And if you'll look, I'm apparently not the only one. There are several people who have made similar comments on my post and if you look at the comments on the log in page, there are several other users with the same b!tch.

Also, it says Sorry! Big Farm is temporarily unavailable while we are working on it, on the log in page.

People are still complaining the game is down on the log in page under comments. Still down here too.

• FarmerJojoBell3FarmerJojoBell3 Posts: 48
    edited 24.09.2014
    Still working for my co-ops, on all servers (I play on four). Weird... Sorry it still hasn't cleared up for you. Hopefully they get it cleared up soon.

Though I haven't seen any recent posts which people mentioning they are still down. I think I have to agree with the post above stating that there must be a problem on your end...
    edited 24.09.2014
    Look at the comments on the first page for Big Farm. Several other people are saying the same issue. I lost a whole day so far. And they haven't done anything to fix it. Don't they read through these posts, and see there is an issue? Maybe I can piggyback off you(lol).

I tried to get on with Internet Explorer, same problem.

• superlalasuperlala Posts: 1
    edited 24.09.2014
    I've been having the same problem all day. Tried 2 different browsers and another computer. Nothing. Help!!!
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 24.09.2014
    Is the game still down for anyone? Because it really, really shouldn't :/
  • edited 24.09.2014
    Liqrbutt wrote: »
    What's going on with Goodgame Big Farm? I've been trying to get on all morning and it just says temporarily unavailable. All morning? When will it be back on? Will they add this time down on to the Island event if it ever does come back on?

Just a friendly suggestion. Your thread title, What's Up? , really does not tell us what your thread isabout??? Next time, please be very clearin and tell us exactly what your thread is about in the title. You have lots of room and it will really helpall of us. Thank You

edited 24.09.2014
    Re: Title to the thread, The reason I said What's up? is because that's what I was saying, What's up? with the game. My thought was that your title needed to be short and easy to locate. I still can't get on as it says,"Sorry! Big Farm is temporarily unavailable while we are working on it." Working on it. How long will it take? I've been down for over 24 hours now and there is a TIMED event running. I guess I'm a$$ out for that now. It looks like several of my posts have been edited. Don't know why. I never said anything abusive. I would think that the time would be better spent working on getting the game back up, not editing. Other people must be having the same issue, look at the some of the posts above, and they were this morning.

I can't even find a link to the game on here. It used to be one of the top rated games and there always was a link to get to the game. I thought I would try that cause maybe my bookmark got corrupted and would just point to the "Sorry! Big Farm is temporarily unavailable while we are working on it" page. But I can't even find that, even under the multiplayer link.

• mrgreenjeansmrgreenjeans Posts: 29
    edited 24.09.2014
    I don't understand what you mean about the first page or log in page of Big Farm having comments. Are you trying to get on the game from another website? You need to go to the official site and sign on from there. The us 1 server was only down for a short while- not 24 hours. The link for me from the forum is the logo at the top of the page.
    edited 24.09.2014
    I finally found the link for big farm, wasn't there yesterday. What I mean by the log in page is when you click on the link for Big Farm, the first page you go to has the game, game video, daily comments, etc. where there are several more comments on not being able to get on. I am on the official site, I have been playing this for over a year, I'm at level 115 (I think). Still can't get on apparently neither can other people. And my ID says @ us 1. I can get on the forum, just can't get to the game as it says (on my page) "Sorry! Big Farm is temporarily unavailable while we are working on it." And what I'm saying is this game has been down FOR me for over 24 hours, maybe not others, though it seems like other people are making the same comments (still this morning).
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 24.09.2014
    Liqrbutt wrote: »
    ..... What I mean by the log in page is when you click on the link for Big Farm, the first page you go to has the game, game video, daily comments, etc. where there are several more comments on not being able to get on. ...
    I use the official site. There is no game video, daily comments etc. Just the log in page

http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/

This screen shot was made for a different purpose but this is what I see, all I see, the entire page, on the log in page

There is no link to Big Farm, it is just the Big Farm log on page

12383690604_7426191f71.jpg

It really does sound like you are logging in from a third party

What is in the in address bar of the page that is not working for you?
  • Deb34 (US1)Deb34 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 24.09.2014
    Game did this to me yesterday and after clearing my cache I was able to log on. Then this morning, it tells me it's temporarily unavailable AGAIN. Last try was to go to Big Farm's Facebook page and click the link to the game from there. I deleted my old shortcut key and created a new one...fixed!! The icon even looks different now.
    edited 24.09.2014
    I am on the official WEB site, http://www.miniclip.com/games/big-farm/en/#t-w-c-H. I've been playing this for over a year now and never had this problem. Here is what I see when I click on the Big Farm link: Attachment not found.. And as you can see there is the game(if you could log in), share Big Farm, a video about Big Farm, perform action and daily comments, which is what I'm referring to. As you can see, I'm still getting the temporarily unavailable message. I get this same message when I click on the link for Big Farm you posted. And apparently other people are having this same issue as you can see from the daily comments and some of the posts I've gotten on my post.
    edited 24.09.2014
    No that is not the official GGS's website but a partner called miniclips

This is the official website

http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/

See how it says Good Game Studios, who are the makers of Big Farm.

miniclips may well be an official partner, they have several, but it is still a partner and not GGS themselves

As others using miniclips have the same issue it looks like miniclips have to make an update to include the GGS update

Why not try playing directly, using the above link instead of through that third party? This isn't always possible, it depends how the partnership is set up, but with most you can. And less chance of complications. And a chance of their random freebies not always offered to those playing through partners
    edited 24.09.2014
    Wow,
    Thank you Samty. That worked, I'm in. I thought Miniclip was the official WEB site. That's where I've always played. Looks like Miniclip needs to do some work on their poop. Thank you once again, your the best.
    Liqrbutt

Edit by PINJO: changed the not allowed word
    edited 24.09.2014
    I'm glad I could help :)
  • gswicegswice Posts: 2
    edited 24.09.2014
    Hi Liqrbutt/Samty. I had the same problem and have been logging in via mini clip for about a year also.. everything liqr says was happening to me also.. i used the ggs link and i am in.... 3 days now....
    thanks to the both of you

gswice
  • Leafmold (GB1)Leafmold (GB1) Posts: 71
    edited 25.09.2014
    Seems it's Miniclips. I've come in this morning on a different server.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file