Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - August 14th - Greenhouse and Ship V2 - Discussion

157»

Comments

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 02.09.2014
    The shell trader will not only stay longer than the trader but will return in between Island events.

So I'm afraid I would suggest the opposite to farmerjohn and don't use up all your shells on seeds immediately. Get some in but wait till the trader comes around again to buy more when you will have more idea of what proportion of each type of seed you need.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 02.09.2014
    Sorry, I must have missed the notice saying that the Shelltrader would make more appearances in between the island events. Now that I know this, I agree with Samty. :)
  • FarmerBlack (US1)FarmerBlack (US1) Posts: 58
    edited 04.09.2014
    enochnock wrote: »
    Okay level 2 greenhouse takes 20 minutes to grow some limes. Will we ever get the opportunity to add humus to increase the amounts produced, please? I know we can buy the special seeds that will increase the amounts, but I would still like to know if we can/will be able to use humus. Since its on the main farm and its using up our building/construction time at least allow us to use humus.

Why do people think the Greenhouse is on the main farm; this is not the only time I have seen this referenced. It is located in the Environment area and appears when viewing all 3 of the regular farms: Main, Gourmet and Flower. That makes it a unique item, like the Ship and Airport, so I can understand not using the regular farm boosters on it.
  • OldetimerOldetimer Posts: 3
    edited 08.09.2014
    Will the greenhouse keep on producing fruit after the horse ranch starts up or shut down shortly after like the Island did?
  • Queen Mary6Queen Mary6 Posts: 5
    edited 22.09.2014
    Can you please give us back the old ship? I find it hard to imagine that many players still have fruit seeds left to grow in the greenhouse for the ship captain at this point. I don't anyway.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 22.09.2014
    Oldetimer wrote: »
    Will the greenhouse keep on producing fruit after the horse ranch starts up or shut down shortly after like the Island did?

It should work just as usual :)

We won't change anything on the ship for now, though.
  • Queen Mary6Queen Mary6 Posts: 5
    edited 22.09.2014
    Latten wrote: »
    It should work just as usual :)

We won't change anything on the ship for now, though.

Well that is not the answer I wanted to hear but thank you for responding.
  • ann80822ann80822 Posts: 2
    edited 18.10.2014
    i for one am tired of failing events. after working so had n get to d last stage with a few hours to go and then i have to collect hundreds of footprints or something else....thats how i failed the last three events now i will just ignore them. one more thing.....y doesnt the island farm make its own money instead of shells. i have to b ignoring my other farms to fund it and it is so expensive
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 18.10.2014
    ann, be patient, i see you are new, a lot of new players fail the projects, but go to larino's corner in my signature and search for spreadheets and events. It gives you the listing and tasks of all events. when a event does come along, knopwing that i.e collecting corn is one of the tasks will allow you to prepare for it. Anyways I hope i helped you a little.
Sign In to comment.