Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Shop of Decorations

ganesh_tganesh_t Posts: 28
GGS has introduced several new Decorations, normally not available in the course of game (Like Butterfly Bath, Stylish Bird Bath, Hunted Castle and all decos in 12th floor of Deco Tower). My suggestion is GGS to open a Deco Shoppee, permenantly or temporarly for specific period to enable to buy the decos as per the choices of players.

One more suggestion. On completion of acquiring of all decos in one floor of deco tower, GGS should offer a complementary special Deco.

My dear farmers support me

8)
Post edited by ganesh_t on

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 13.09.2014
    I don't really see the need for a special Deco Shop, ganesh. We kinda have one now, in the deco section of Build. The special decos you mentioned were created to be made available only in special offers that they make, so I doubt they would make them available to everyone. But I do think that some type of award should be given to those who complete either a section or all of the Decoration Collection. To me that is an Achievement! :thumbsup:
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 13.09.2014
    ...... But I do think that some type of award should be given to those who complete either a section or all of the Decoration Collection. To me that is an Achievement! :thumbsup:
    I too think that would be good and I'm pretty certain that one of the CMs said that something was planned. I have a proviso though. Some decs are gold only, Some are only available as a bonus for buying gold. Any Achievement(s) should be based on those decs that do not require gold to be bought or used.

GGS is a business and I understand the need for them to sell gold but gold buyers already have appropriate advantages. I don't like some Achievements to be placed out of reach of non gold buyers too
    edited 13.09.2014
    Samty wrote: »
    GGS is a business and I understand the need for them to sell gold but gold buyers already have appropriate advantages. I don't like some Achievements to be placed out of reach of non gold buyers too

I hear you, Samty! And I agree completely. But as you well know, everything is for sale in this game. Can't find all your bees? Buy them! Don't have enough time to complete an event? Gold will get you there! As long as GGS continues with the practice of making everything doable with real money, non-gold buyers will always come last.
  • Kevin3Farmer2Kevin3Farmer2 Posts: 36
    edited 13.09.2014
    ... non-gold buyers will always come last.

As perhaps they should. Spoken as one who didn't buy gold until level 80. I enjoyed the challenge. I just decided to try different challenges.

Most of the talk about changing things to make stuff more convenient strikes me as just whining. If GGS implemented all such suggestions, everything would be easy, nothing would be hard, there would be no challenges and we'd all be level 200.
    edited 13.09.2014
    Most of the talk about changing things to make stuff more convenient strikes me as just whining. If GGS implemented all such suggestions, everything would be easy, nothing would be hard, there would be no challenges and we'd all be level 200.

I don't see anyone here asking to change things for convenience. And everything is already easy, and nothing hard, if you have enough gold to pay for it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file