Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Does a workshop help on the Flower Farm?

I've heard the workshop helps the mill, silo and composter. Since the flower farm has none of these, I wonder if the workshop is worth having on that farm. If so, how can you tell that it's working?
Post edited by Kevin3Farmer2 on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 07.09.2014
    It helps processing buildings, you will find a tab in the build menu which shows those buildings for each farm.

On the FF its the Distillery & the Mixing Plant, but the MP only uses "1" so there isn`t any lower to go.
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 07.09.2014
    Awoo :( I thought the shop - where you process all the goods into soaps and creams - is a processing building :( that's why the gold workshop seemed best used on the FF because I have no bakery and have enough feed and dung.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 07.09.2014
    snork2 wrote: »
    Awoo :( I thought the shop - where you process all the goods into soaps and creams - is a processing building :( that's why the gold workshop seemed best used on the FF because I have no bakery and have enough feed and dung.

Nope, shop and bakery are special buildings. Therefore a workshop will have no use for the flower farm shop or the gourmet farm bakery.
  • Kevin3Farmer2Kevin3Farmer2 Posts: 36
    edited 07.09.2014
    It helps processing buildings, you will find a tab in the build menu which shows those buildings for each farm.

On the FF its the Distillery & the Mixing Plant, but the MP only uses "1" so there isn`t any lower to go.

But fortunately the workshop functions by speeding things up, unlike the water tower that reduces requirements. So, I can hope that it will help the Mixing Plant too.

My level 3 mixing plant says it takes 2 hours 30 minutes per batch, and I have a level 5 workshop. Anybody have a comparison?
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 07.09.2014
    But fortunately the workshop functions by speeding things up, unlike the water tower that reduces requirements. So, I can hope that it will help the Mixing Plant too.

My level 3 mixing plant says it takes 2 hours 30 minutes per batch, and I have a level 5 workshop. Anybody have a comparison?
    Higher levels of Mixing Plant will speed up production. The Workshop has no affect on speed of production

You can check that by using the info, the white i on blue, tab either form the ring menu or the build menu

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file