Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tablets & Smartphones, IPad & Android

Comments

• Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 30.06.2014
    If an actual app came out, I could almost guarantee everybody I would crash my car.... so watch out.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 30.06.2014
    .... those browsers that samty suggested are really a pain to use imo, but they're my last resort when i'm on the go;/
    I totally agree there september!! But if I am out and the co-op is doing 'wild about apples' or 'cheesed off', or there is an event it does mean I can sometimes get an extra collection in
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 30.06.2014
    Goodfella4 wrote: »
    If an actual app came out, I could almost guarantee everybody I would crash my car.... so watch out.

lmao Goodfella you are too funny!!!
  • XGN EASTS1DE (US1)XGN EASTS1DE (US1) Posts: 343
    edited 01.07.2014

That made my day it was that great. I would struggle that if I was in the same car as winnergold4. We would probably hit a tree or something. Just trying to harvest our wild flowers.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 01.07.2014

App development cancelled.
  • september. (US1)september. (US1) Posts: 72
    edited 02.07.2014
    Latten wrote: »

hahaha!

are there any plans to code big farm into html5 though? I know it's a massive task so I'm certainly not expecting it within a few months.
  • YINPlayer2YINPlayer2 Posts: 231
    edited 02.07.2014
    Latten wrote: »

so sad !! ;(
  • JoJosabraJoJosabra Posts: 3
    edited 05.07.2014
    When I first started using Big Farm I loved it but I thought it would be so much easier if there was an app, anyone agree?
    Why I think Big Farm should make an app:
    (1) It would be so much easier to use than going on the internet on a PC/Laptop.
    (2) I'm usually on-the-go so it would be so much easier to pull out a phone and play Big Farm.
    (3) Because apps are awesome :D!

I can't wait to hear what you guys think! Also I'd love if you guys would add to "Why Big Farm Should Make an App" list.
  • XGN EASTS1DE (US1)XGN EASTS1DE (US1) Posts: 343
    edited 05.07.2014
    We currently have many threads proposing this idea. But they have not figured out the exact thing to do.
    edited 05.07.2014
    It's far from ideal, and scrolling is particularly funky, but you can use a phone or tablet to play Big Farm but not using your device's native browser as it doesn't support Flash.

You need to install a browser app with Flash built in to it

Android
    I use Puffin on an android tablet (nexus 7) and android phone (nexus 5) to play Big Farm. The Photon Browser works too, but I prefer Puffin.

Both have free, ad supported versions, or inexpensive ad free ones

iOS (iPhones or iPad)
    iSwifter seems to be the favourite for iPad and iPhone but there are others too including an iOS version of Puffin

Kindle
    Kindles are Android based with their own proprietary variation. There was a version of Photon for Kindle but it was withdrawn. However there is this information on the Amazon Forums

When signing in from your phone or tablet, or any new or strange computer, you need to choose your server from the flag menu at the bottom of the log in screen
  • path2path2 Posts: 4
    edited 06.07.2014
    Really need a Big Farm App,

Why?
    Mobile devices are much more used than pc, it'll clearly increase the traffic to the game and hence increase the Goodgame's profit too!

I know it wouldn't be like a regular update, it'd take much work and it will be like recreating the game but it'd definitely be a big step forward!
  • Rperone2Player2Rperone2Player2 Posts: 2
    edited 06.07.2014
    I agree! I lose out on events because of work. It would be nice to check my farm when on break.
  • DONNY1991DONNY1991 Posts: 9
    edited 06.07.2014
    JoJosabra wrote: »
    When I first started using Big Farm I loved it but I thought it would be so much easier if there was an app, anyone agree?
    Why I think Big Farm should make an app:
    (1) It would be so much easier to use than going on the internet on a PC/Laptop.
    (2) I'm usually on-the-go so it would be so much easier to pull out a phone and play Big Farm.
    (3) Because apps are awesome :D!

I can't wait to hear what you guys think! Also I'd love if you guys would add to "Why Big Farm Should Make an App" list.

briill idea i was just about to suggest the same
  • hammerotg (US1)hammerotg (US1) Posts: 26
    edited 06.07.2014
    You'd think that with how much ggs likes making money, they'd put out two apps. one loaded with advertisements, and one you'd have to pay a few dollars for to go advertisement free. I'd buy the app for my tablet. I think the phone would be too small to really enjoy the game. I currently use the photon browser, and am not very happy with it.
  • Dan24 (US1)Dan24 (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 15.07.2014
    Have you thought about coming out with an App that will let us play on our farm on a new IPad? They do not support Adobe Flash. Has anybody solved this problem?
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 16.07.2014
    There isn't an app for Big Farm but there are browsers available with built in flash, which makes Big Farm, and any other flash game or content, playable. Puffin and the Photon flash player and browser Both have free, ad supported versions, or inexpensive ad free ones.
  • Bebes (GB1)Bebes (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 23.07.2014
    I so agree, I work 12 hour shifts and would love to be able to access my farm during breaks especially during project times.....
  • Rob9 (US1)Rob9 (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 26.07.2014
    Is there a mobile app I can download for my smart phone?
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 26.07.2014
    There is no mobile app, no, but you can play the game in a browser with flash built in. One of those browsers is the puffin browser. More information I cannot give you as I have no experience with playing this game on a phone or tablet :)
    edited 26.07.2014
    It's far from ideal, and scrolling is particularly funky, but you can use a phone or tablet to play Big Farm but not using your device's native browser as it doesn't support Flash.

Android
    I use Puffin on an android tablet (nexus 7) and android phone (nexus 5) to play Big Farm. The Photon Browser works too, but I prefer Puffin.

iOS (iPhones or iPad)
    iSwifter seems to be the favourite for iPad and iPhone but there are others too including an iOS version of Puffin

Kindle
    Kindles are Android based with their own proprietary variation. There was a version of Photon for Kindle but it was withdrawn. However there is this information on the Amazon Forums

When signing in from your phone or tablet, or any new or strange computer, you need to choose your server from the flag menu at the bottom of the log in sc
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 26.07.2014
    I also found not very good if out unless your phone has very good EE connection. I took phone but kept losing connection and it ate up a lot of my pay as you go data so can be expensive unless you have unlimited data
    edited 26.07.2014
    Lesley52 wrote: »
    I also found not very good if out unless your phone has very good EE connection. I took phone but kept losing connection and it ate up a lot of my pay as you go data so can be expensive unless you have unlimited data
    Yes, where possible I try to get a wi-fi connection and not use mobile data.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 26.07.2014
    Yes I do that to when I can in UK a lot of wifi areas need codes,some are free,some buy day pass. I tried playing game on hols ,cost me a lot because had to use roaming data . To much of an addict lol
  • Rob9 (US1)Rob9 (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 26.07.2014
    Thanks for the info.
  • RulerKesjaRulerKesja Posts: 7
    edited 04.09.2014
    I think that there should be a mobile version of this game since most players would have a wider access then.
    edited 04.09.2014
    nafaru did say they were looking into making one but you would need to have different farms on the different platforms. But since then she has said that even that has been set aside

It's far from ideal, and scrolling is particularly funky, but you can use a phone or tablet to play Big Farm, but not using your device's native browser as it doesn't support Flash.

Android

iOS (iPhones or iPad)

Kindle

When signing in from your phone or tablet, or any new or strange computer, you need to choose your server from the flag menu at the bottom of the log in screen
  • eishaheishah Posts: 129
    edited 05.09.2014
    RulerKesja wrote: »
    I think that there should be a mobile version of this game since most players would have a wider access then.
    good suggestion
    Samty wrote: »
    nafaru did say they were looking into making one but you would need to have different farms on the different platforms. But since then she has said that even that has been set aside

It's far from ideal, and scrolling is particularly funky, but you can use a phone or tablet to play Big Farm, but not using your device's native browser as it doesn't support Flash.

Android

iOS (iPhones or iPad)

Kindle

but you'r also not wrong
  • AlainaSAlainaS Posts: 47
    edited 09.09.2014
    I am playing the game on my windows tablet. I didn't have to download anything to play. I just needed a wireless connection.
  • edwinpjoshyedwinpjoshy Posts: 4
    edited 19.09.2014
    My PC is damaged....I need to play this game in my android phone........How to play it in my android mobile?
    edited 19.09.2014

Android

iOS (iPhones or iPad)

Kindle

Sign In to comment.