Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

suggestion, gold

ValenteanaValenteana Posts: 17
It would be great if once and a while we would have the opportunity to buy gold with our game dollars..after all some of us have bought a lot of gold with our real money we should have earned the right to purchase gold with our game money.;)
Post edited by Valenteana on

Comments

• GuestCmiller32 (US1)GuestCmiller32 (US1) US1 Posts: 79
    edited 04.09.2014
    or at least see the 150 or even a 200% sale once in a while
  • eishaheishah Posts: 129
    edited 04.09.2014
    Valenteana wrote: »
    It would be great if once and a while we would have the opportunity to buy gold with our game dollars..after all some of us have bought a lot of gold with our real money we should have earned the right to purchase gold with our game money.;)
    She\He is right. I need gold urgently.But I can't give real money...:(...;(.
  • NeoniteNeonite Posts: 64
    edited 04.09.2014
    If GGS would pop-up the 150% and 200% Bonus more frequently...
    More players would buy Gold.

And it's not so bad if we could buy gold with our BigFarm Dollars.
    Not to often, but once in a few months or so.
  • eishaheishah Posts: 129
    edited 04.09.2014
    Neonite wrote: »
    If GGS would pop-up the 150% and 200% Bonus more frequently...
    More players would buy Gold.

And it's not so bad if we could buy gold with our BigFarm Dollars.
    Not to often, but once in a few months or so.
    I agree with that...:thumbup:
  • RulerKesjaRulerKesja Posts: 7
    edited 04.09.2014
    Yea i agree younger players who cant by gold with real money have almost no way of getting any they should make it that the first or last day of the month we can by gold with 20% of our dollars
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 04.09.2014
    Although younger players that have no way to buy gold would benefit from being able to buy gold with farmdollars, there is no way it will be implemented. GGS survives as a company by selling gold. That's what pays the bills so that you can play the game for FREE.
    edited 05.09.2014
    I Don't say they have to give the Gold for FREE.

Ex. Every 3 months there's a chance to buy 1.000 Gold for 10.000.000 Farm Dollars.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 05.09.2014
    Neonite wrote: »
    I Don't say they have to give the Gold for FREE.

Ex. Every 3 months there's a chance to buy 1.000 Gold for 10.000.000 Farm Dollars.

I think you're missing the point. You get your farmdollars for FREE. Why would they sell you GOLD, which represents REAL money, for farmdollars which cost you nothing?
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 05.09.2014
    I think you're missing the point. You get your farmdollars for FREE. Why would they sell you GOLD, which represents REAL money, for farmdollars which cost you nothing?

Very true...FarmerJohn is right. Gold is GGS's bread and butter. This has been requested before and for obvious reasons hasn't been entertained. If GGS gives us gold for the free game $$$ they give us, how would they survive as a company?
    edited 05.09.2014
    I know what the use of the Gold is.
    And that it's to keep this game running.

I was meant that it would be nice fore those who can't spend real money on this game.
    If the world was totaly perfect...
    Things like that won't happen.

We also need to thank GGS that they give us 30 gold every week for FREE.
    Maybe people with no real money to spend have to learn how to save their FREE Gold.

And maybe I take it to lightly (I buy Gold when it suits me).
  • sdfktgksdfktgk Posts: 140
    edited 06.09.2014
    I don't mind a help out, but I despise a hand-out. Hand-out, is what you are asking for. Helping out is now what I will offer. Take it or leave it, but you may want to investigate before you dismiss.

For those on the US server ( I don;'t think it's open to Canada, not sure about other countries)..... you can use msn.com for your main search engine page instead og google. Why? Because there are "bing rewards" to them. You use msn or bing for your web searches on your little justin beiber or black veil butthead searches there, and it awards you a point. You get so many points and you can redeem them.

Redeem for what? Well, they have dunkin and starbucks cards. iHop cards, amazon, etc. More importantly for here though, they have RIXTY cards/codes. What does this game accept for payment? Oh..... Rixty, perhaps? Ya might even wait for a 100% sale and then have 9700 FREE GOLD.

Don;t beg.... it looks terrible. Be savvy enough to look for the angle. *wink*
  • Cashew (INT1)Cashew (INT1) Posts: 29
    edited 06.09.2014
    I support this idea of buying gold with our game money.It should be after buying the gold today for example then we will able to re-buy it after 3 days.I'm saying this because some can abuse it and it is easy enough to get gold for players who have much money.This will be very useful to us.I hope the managements will add it :)
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 06.09.2014
    sdfktgk wrote: »
    I don't mind a help out, but I despise a hand-out. Hand-out, is what you are asking for. Helping out is now what I will offer. Take it or leave it, but you may want to investigate before you dismiss.

For those on the US server ( I don;'t think it's open to Canada, not sure about other countries)..... you can use msn.com for your main search engine page instead og google. Why? Because there are "bing rewards" to them. You use msn or bing for your web searches on your little justin beiber or black veil butthead searches there, and it awards you a point. You get so many points and you can redeem them.

Redeem for what? Well, they have dunkin and starbucks cards. iHop cards, amazon, etc. More importantly for here though, they have RIXTY cards/codes. What does this game accept for payment? Oh..... Rixty, perhaps? Ya might even wait for a 100% sale and then have 9700 FREE GOLD.

Don;t beg.... it looks terrible. Be savvy enough to look for the angle. *wink*

thank you so much for this info!!!. I use rixty,, much appreciated
  • dragonpridedragonpride Posts: 574
    edited 06.09.2014
    this has been requested many many times and every time has gotten a no.like it or not ggs is business,they will throw you enough gold from time to time so that you can get a small taste of the good stuff but as for getting something for nothing,not gonna happen.
  • GuestCmiller32 (US1)GuestCmiller32 (US1) US1 Posts: 79
    edited 06.09.2014
    Most of us were not asking for a hand out just the better deals ,that have been run before, a little more often
    edited 06.09.2014
    rie222 wrote: »
    thank you so much for this info!!!. I use rixty,, much appreciated

http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_0807a4a3-c569-8bae-350e-192b3cfd6630

click/use the above link. It's a referral code. Yes, it gives me a bump, but it gives you one as well. We both reach a rixty code quicker by getting to silver status quicker ( it will make sense when you sign up).

We both get free gold, GGS gets paid from Rixty. Bing gathers it's whatever data. We all win. Hope it helps somebody out there.
    Most of us were not asking for a hand out just the better deals ,that have been run before, a little more often

Just gave you a way to get a lot of good free gold. Ya can't get a better deal than that ( that I know of ). Hope it helps.
    edited 07.09.2014
    Bing Rewards isn't available yet in your country or region.
    edited 07.09.2014
    as of this time, I believe it's only available to the main north american continent in the United States. No clue if they will expand globally or such.

Again, click the link I provided in my last post and see if avail to you. If so, free gold. It's literally that simple.
  • ValenteanaValenteana Posts: 17
    edited 10.09.2014
    Myself I didn't say handout.. I am saying that there r those of us who have spent a lot of our own money on gold. and they keep having these specials where u can purchase stuff with gold,,then once in a while,,maybe 3 time a year or something they can give us a chance to buy gold with some of our farm bucks.
    after all they make on offer where u can purchase money with that gold
    Plus there r people who cannot afford to buy gold.
    edited 15.09.2014
    I didn't say you did.... it was more an elusion to the others that wanted it for no real world currency exchange.

As I stated before and trying to now. If you click the link I provided, it's basically free gold with no strings attached. GGS gets paid from rixty, microsoft gets the click revenue and patterns of what people search for ( data is a valuable commodity indeed) and you get gold. Literally zero effort to click a mouse button, folks.

Can't keep crying for free things if somebody hands you a way to get them and you don't take advantage. If so, then it's just pure lazy at this point.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file