Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Yes I want it

why when i finish a task MUST i click on yes i want it for the reward? can you not rid of that STUPID pop up window, or give option no i dont want any reward, I mean really?
Post edited by coolguy576 (US1) on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 04.09.2014
    I think it serves a good purpose, so that you can be sure you get a reward when you are actually at your computer. Otherwise it could give the reward and vanish when you are away & you would never know.
  • eishaheishah Posts: 129
    edited 04.09.2014
    I think it serves a good purpose, so that you can be sure you get a reward when you are actually at your computer. Otherwise it could give the reward and vanish when you are away & you would never know.
    You are right :thumbup:

It just lets us know that we have got reward.

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • coolguy576 (US1)coolguy576 (US1) Posts: 27
    edited 04.09.2014

are you for real? You just harvested your chicken coop. you get 83 eggs and 20 manure. click on -yes I Want It

It is a waste of time.
    edited 04.09.2014

are you for real? You just harvested your chicken coop. you get 83 eggs and 20 manure. click on -yes I Want It

It is a waste of time.

Huh? :huh: I have never had it for harvesting anything, only for completeing tasks, winning stuff or login bonus things.
    edited 04.09.2014
    how could you be away when you used your 10th humus, or sold your 6000 pig ,or spent $120 000, or sold your 2750 eggs. if you have auto play you should be banned and you do have to click on it at the side bar when complete to get stupid pop up window.
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 04.09.2014
    I don't know about getting rewards while you're away from your computer, but you can certainly get rewards from one farm when working on another one. Rewards for spending X amount of money or earning Y amount of money are obvious examples. And if I'm busy doing something else, I might easily miss seeing the reward credited to my XP or money total. I think that could lead to players complaining that they had been cheated out of their reward. So I'd rather not have things automatically credited. Besides, it's not a big deal for me to click on the notification. I think it takes a second or two only. :)
    edited 04.09.2014
    how could you be away when you used your 10th humus, or sold your 6000 pig ,or spent $120 000, or sold your 2750 eggs. if you have auto play you should be banned and you do have to click on it at the side bar when complete to get stupid pop up window.

Ahhhh You are talking about achievements & going to your stickerbook to claim the rewards?
    Sorry for the crossed-wires, I was talking about things like finishing tasks, where it can happen that a building upgrade ends when you are not at your puter, so you come back and click for the reward.

I agree that you would be actively at your screen when you complete an achievement, though they do get less as you go on because the numbers of things to collect get so high. I did find it annoying that you have to manually open each set of achievements, because you miss out on collections for them if you didn`t notice they are unlocked. But mine are all unlocked now so it doesn`t annoy me anymore.
  • RulerKesjaRulerKesja Posts: 7
    edited 04.09.2014

I fully agree at least you know you WILL get the reward
  • eishaheishah Posts: 129
    edited 04.09.2014
    A agree with that...:thumbup:
  • Bweatherholt (US1)Bweatherholt (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 04.09.2014
    Ahhhh You are talking about achievements & going to your stickerbook to claim the rewards?
    Sorry for the crossed-wires, I was talking about things like finishing tasks, where it can happen that a building upgrade ends when you are not at your puter, so you come back and click for the reward.

I agree that you would be actively at your screen when you complete an achievement, though they do get less as you go on because the numbers of things to collect get so high. I did find it annoying that you have to manually open each set of achievements, because you miss out on collections for them if you didn`t notice they are unlocked. But mine are all unlocked now so it doesn`t annoy me anymore.

I think he is actually talking about the side task. Say you spend 120000, click that side task now that its finished. Then you need to click okay or something to that matter.
    edited 04.09.2014
    I think he is actually talking about the side task. Say you spend 120000, click that side task now that its finished. Then you need to click okay or something to that matter.

Yes you figured out what i meant. I personally think it is useless and a waste of time. Maybe there could be a option to turn it off.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file