Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

finished the tractors

mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
once the tractors are finished do the certificates still come, in place of more valuable items like collection items ??Im close to finishing the last just wondering what happens with em now
Post edited by mick6 (AU1) on

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 19.08.2014
    You will certainly need certificates to unlock the airport for the next time the island event comes along. And there are obviously still 2 spots open in the garage menu, so maybe this indicates that there will be more machines in the future (?) .... Who knows.
    GGs likes to keep surprises for us players ;)
  • rosebush (INT1)rosebush (INT1) Posts: 48
    edited 20.08.2014
    Certificates come as you complete missions, guess best way to stop them is to not play missions. But as jeista said you still need them for the airport. You may be thinking about the tool boxes. These are limited to 100 for collection, have noticed I do not get them that often.
  • mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    edited 20.08.2014
    ive always got 100 tool boxs...would prefer to have collection items or water ...
    i see what you mean with the 2 spots still blank..wait and c ..thanks for your reply's
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 21.08.2014
    mick63 wrote: »
    once the tractors are finished do the certificates still come, in place of more valuable items like collection items ??Im close to finishing the last just wondering what happens with em now

Idk why you'd think they're replacing collection items. You don't get collection items from the missions and that's the only place you can get certificates.

Yes, you can continue getting certificates after you've finished the machines and since GGS has already added more once, I can almost guarrantee you they'll add more again.

Tools are also not in place of collection items. You can get a tool and a collection item from the same building. It's happened to me several times.

I do hope they add new machines, but even extending the old ones again will be helpful to me. I always need happiness, workers and certs.
  • mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    edited 21.08.2014
    oh yeah..sorry there WC.Obviously i ment the tools..insted of items..Im 100 certs of the last tractor..and was hope'n to put this behind me and grow what i need..not what the mission requires..I never saw collection items with tools before..Just didnt pay close enough attention i suppose..hope'n to c some more tractors or somethin soon :):)
  • MrSaece (INT1)MrSaece (INT1) INT1 Posts: 147
    edited 22.08.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Hey bigpapa12, there are plans to make other things available for certificates. :)Regards, Steffi
    there u go..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file