Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Additional Farm + More Enviroments Feature

edited 21.08.2014 in The Chicken Coop
Hi everyone, i want to tell you about my ideas, i've some idea & sketch that currently i'm working on, so i will upload it later.

i think to add 2 new farms, clothing/textile farm ,goumet farm pt.3,

on clothing farm, you can have silkworm that produce silks, sheep that produce wool and lambs(for gourmet farm pt.3), mulberry orchard that produce mulberry leaves and mulberry(for gourmet farm pt.3), shop to sell outfit with it's accessories, tailor to sew the cloth into an outfit, another peacock coop that produce peacock wings, flamingo stables/coop( i don't know what it will named) that produce flamingo feathers, another production building(silo and field), solar mill, accesories maker that produce accessories, another nursery, spining place for spining cotton, silk into cloth, coloring factory that produce coloring for your cloth, exotic bird dome that produce exotic feathers, and clams in clam dome(or whatever it's name) that produce pearl for accessories.

it will produce you festive costume, flamingo outfit bride dresses, tropical dresses, dresses/formal outfit, t-shirt/jeans, uniform, sportswear, and clown costume. with accesories of course
and things that needed on clothing farm that produce on other farms :
chicken feathers, roses, sunflower, violet, yellow hibicus, wildflowers, diamonds & crystals.

Gourmet farm pt 3

on this gourmet farm, you will have 40 farmlands * (since it isn't placed in the same enviroments with 4 other farms), you can see the old restaurant and dairy(it'll have new levels), butcher, field, gardenhouse, electric mill, another silo & composter, ingredients factory, new barns, fish dome, cocoa orchard, and turkey coop, alpacas stables, llamas stables. you also have a new cabin

now you can sell a new food with by it's menu( main food, drinks, desert)

and you can import some products too:
corn, pigs, milk, all gourmet farm pt 2 products(except donkeys), and temporary island farm products(grapes, oranges, peanuts, and all of the drinks)

there will be 3 new levels for chicken coop, pigsty, cowshed, duck coop, and goat stable

+ more enviroments feature :

1. Mine v2
soon you will mining diamonds and crystal for the accessories in the clothing farm, it is comes along with 2 new added levels

2. ship & harbour v3
* since the gourmet farm pt.3 is separate by 4 other farm, you need captain barnacle to ship your products from your farm (main, gourmet pt 2) to gourmet farm pt.3 and temporary island farm to goumet farms pt.3.
this new harbour is upgradable and have 3 ships terminals, at first you will have 2 small ship ( 1 for ship your products and get horseshoes, and the rest for import your farm produce to gourmet farm pt.3), the more higher your harbour, the bigger and more ships will come and export you products all over the worlds

3. park
this is the new feature that you can use for raise your 4 farm happiness (gourmet farm pt.3 not include), the max happiness of it is 2000 and will automatically distributed into your farms( ex: your park happiness is 1000, main farm will get 250 happiness, and so on)
this park enviroments such as trees, bushes, flowers, lake, community area(outbond, barbeque area, bench, toilet, food stand, gazebo, playground, boat rental, etc) is upgradable to increase hp. value, you also can to see your workers visits the park

4. plaza( beside your farms, where the events overview place)
in this place, you can upgrade it to added another restaurant(and new menus), another farm shops(and new menus), clothing farm shops (and fashion show hall), and fruity shop

5.ranch
you can see your animal grazing in the grass, train your horses and dogs, train your sheeps, and see your animals swimming in a such beautiful lakes, this ranch is upgradable and can raise the yield of your animal production.

6. greenhouse v2
now you can enter greenhouse and sow your tropcal exotic fruits by its plots just like the fields, more tropical fruit options and you can plant a tropical trees too!

new event :
1. food critic events
it works on your goumet farm pt.3, you must serve a lot of food to make food critic happy, and giving you a gift(decos, special seed and additional menus, flags), there will be an additional menus when the events start

2. fashion observer events
you will host a fashion show in the plaza and must impress the fashion observer by showng them a lot of nice suits complete with it's accessories
gift: special suits, decos and flags

+ + +
the new characters :
Francis (gardener, matilda mcmuffin's son in law, mary's husband)
Mary (chef, matilda mcmuffin's daughter, francis husband)
zander (animals lovers, matilda mcmuffin's grandson, francis&mary's son)
madam selena tress (food critic)
these new characters would help you to complete your task in the gourmet farm pt.3

christie (fashion addict, tailor, naomi's best friends, tessa's twins)
naomi (clothing expert, christie's best friends)
mrs. kyle mccallister (fashionista, fashion observer)
the new enviroments for the gourmet farm pt.3 is PARIS, france. soon you'll be able to see a classic and romantic paris

i think that's all i can tell you now, if anyone of you have a nice idea and any references, please reply my post, thanks :)
Post edited by rafi_putra (TEST-SERVER1) on

Comments

• Kyler992Kyler992 Posts: 34
    edited 17.08.2014
    sounds good. I thinkwe sould have a fish farm
  • Tony44Gamer (INT1)Tony44Gamer (INT1) Posts: 94
    edited 17.08.2014
    cool but do u how long it would take g.g.s to get to this level
  • edited 17.08.2014
    Kyler992 wrote: »
    that's a nice idea, we can use the fish in the sushi menu in goumet farm pt.3, maybe we sholud keep the fish farm on the lakes or river :)
    cool but do u how long it would take g.g.s to get to this level

maybe around levels 55 for clothing farm and 70 for gourmet farm pt.3, since there is a lot of high level players that already have a farm with max levels building

i hope ggs would grant one of these ideas :)

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
    edited 17.08.2014
    futrirafi2 wrote: »
    maybe around levels 55 for clothing farm and 70 for gourmet farm pt.3, since there is a lot of high level players that already have a farm with max levels building

i hope ggs would grant one of these ideas :)
    no like g.g.s is like level 5 what you said is level 12
  • edited 18.08.2014
    Kyler992 wrote: »

Here you go Kyler! Want to add to it? Go ahead!

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?111381-4th-Farm-For-the-Fish&highlight=For+the+fish
  • edited 18.08.2014
    no like g.g.s is like level 5 what you said is level 12

hahaha, i know it was a lot of ideas(and a lot of hardworks if ggs confirms this ideas as an update), but this ideas will bring you into new farming experience and takes you into a modern farming (such as gorumet farm pt.3, you can export and import produce to main farm(plaza) through the harbour v3) all of the new version farm enviroments will work together with your 2 additional farms and other farms :)
    edited 19.08.2014
    hey it least someone gets it
  • edited 21.08.2014
    hey it least someone gets it

i hope so :)
This discussion has been closed.