Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

probs

bjo2bjo2 Posts: 2
i have been getting ripped off every time i sign on today 20 thousand for no reason its been happening nearly ev day i resigned my co op didnt help
any suggestions?
Post edited by bjo2 on

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 15.08.2014
    Could you be a bit more specific? 20 thousand of what? Money? Gold? Products? What are you supposed to get from where? Are you not getting it? Is it being spent? Gone?
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 15.08.2014
    Have you tried taking screen shots? Take a screen shot of your farm and money, save as jpg, then log out and back in again and take another screen shot. If there was a change in your money, send both pictures and a full detailing of your problem to GGS, including the total amount of money that's been removed. The link to do that is in the upper right hand corner of your screen as a little pic of a person with a headset. It calls itself 'support'.

Be forewarned though, sometimes there are display errors and your money will seemingly change for no reason when in fact the display is fixing itself because what was shown was a different amount of money than you were suppose to have. Every so often I'll send the ship out and not receive the bonus added into my money. All I have to do is log in again and it shows up. That's because a display error prevented the money from showing up, even though it was there. This happens most in computers with slow processing or slow internet connections. If you experience a lot of lag, this may in fact be your problem.

Good luck getting this resolved.
  • bjo2bjo2 Posts: 2
    edited 17.08.2014
    ii didnt think 20 000 dollars in one go would be just running costs tis all...
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 17.08.2014
    Build more decorations then ;) Production costs can be extremely high if your happiness isn't balanced enough. Decorations are crucial to be able to make a profit!
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 18.08.2014
    Ah. Yes, 20k in running costs can happen and that's not a rip off, that's bad administrating. These farms are designed to require some skill and forethought to balance production and happiness so you can make a profit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file