Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse shoes???

tom596tom596 Posts: 14
Hi again,
please can somebody tell me hat I do with the horse shoes I earn by selling fruit to the boat??? Thnx
Post edited by tom596 on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 15.08.2014
    tom596 wrote: »
    Hi again,
    please can somebody tell me hat I do with the horse shoes I earn by selling fruit to the boat??? Thnx

Eventually they will unlock the Horse Ranch, but we don`t know yet how many we will need :)
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 15.08.2014
    Eventually they will unlock the Horse Ranch, but we don`t know yet how many we will need :)

Judging by the look of that My Little Pony on the preview-pop-up, lots. It looks like a shoe fetishist to me ...
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 15.08.2014
    Shoe fetishist or
    STALLION !!! lol

8B54169CCE7AC28AFCEC8BF86F8B7AF4.jpg

That's a joke of course - but hey, we can dream we will get a beautiful race Stallion ;) right?
    Tom - the horseshoes you will need to Unlock the future HORSE RANCH, which is left of your Main farm, above Airport and it's currently dingy & locked

yunlnFg.png

Also, one of the Mods posted some answers this morning in the update thread and one of the answers as short as it was - is about the HORSE RANCH - see "Nafaru about Ship, Greenhouse & Horse Ranch"
  • cjj (US1)cjj (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 15.08.2014
    Did I miss this somewhere or something wrong. I am only receiving horseshoes and exp's from my ship. Did Capt B run out of cash??
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 15.08.2014
    No, check my other post.
  • IrishAmyPrincesIrishAmyPrinces Posts: 1
    edited 16.08.2014
    I just saw the news about the horse ranch. When I log in? It says you can trained your own horse. I already picked his name already. It's ( Misty or Gun Powder ). I might pick Misty. Cause I have the movie of Misty. Huh it didn't say that's a bummer right now. But I'm happy that they going to put horse on our farm. That'll be so fun to watch them while we doing our farm stuff. In joy your horses when it comes soon ok ;)
  • fineedge (US1)fineedge (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 16.08.2014
    What good are the horse shoes?
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 16.08.2014
    If you take a look at the newspaper that pops up when you first log into the game, it says a horse ranch is coming soon. All we know is that we need them for that. GGS isn't saying anything else yet.
    edited 16.08.2014
    fineedge wrote: »
    What good are the horse shoes?

We know very little about the Horse Ranch, I think the game design team at GGS is not done thinking out , how it is going to work.
    We have been told only - that we need horseshoes for the Horse Ranch, ergo - could be for unlocking buildings, could be for buying the animals. It's also mentioned we going to be able to train our Horse - so maybe, the training has levels and you will need horseshoes for that too ;)
  • JyenEk (AU1)JyenEk (AU1) Posts: 6
    edited 16.08.2014
    My guess is that the horse farm will work like the garage. the horse shoes will take the place of toolboxes.
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 16.08.2014
    Twiggy5 wrote: »
    My guess is that the horse farm will work like the garage. the horse shoes will take the place of toolboxes.

And you'll never see the horses until you click on it to upgrade, from My Little Pony to Stallion, both invisble in normal game play. And when we all managed Stallion, four new upgrades will finally lead to Unicorn and Pegasus.

AND THEN THERE WILL BE DRAGONS. TBC
    edited 16.08.2014
    uOmF2FF.png

bsZQLck.png
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 16.08.2014
    We'll have competitions with the horses? Sounds like gold buyers against non-gold buyers again to me.
  • edited 02.09.2014
    Will we have to complete ALL the Island chapters before the horse ranch is unlocked?

In article 13(above) by MoonionsRule, the login popup...WHATS NEXT? is contradictary to the island EVENT OVERVIEW re: the horse ranch.

I just hope that we can open it with just horse shoes and dont have to successfully complete the island event w/i the 30 days.

Does anyone have any updates/news regarding EXACTLY how the horse ranch can be opened? Thanks in advance for any tidbits..... :)
  • LizLemon (SKN1)LizLemon (SKN1) Posts: 16
    edited 02.09.2014
    Does anyone have any updates/news regarding EXACTLY how the horse ranch can be opened?

I don't think so. Keep on collecting those shoes - only time will tell what to do with them :(
  • eishaheishah Posts: 129
    edited 02.09.2014
    Attachment not found.
    Will it will need level to unlock the horse ranch?I mean will it unlock as level gets higher?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 02.09.2014
    eishah wrote: »
    Attachment not found.
    Will it will need level to unlock the horse ranch?I mean will it unlock as level gets higher?

Nothing has been said about the level necessary to unlock the horse ranch. In fact, we don't know much at all about the horse ranch except that we will need horseshoes for it. Keep an eye on Official Announcements for any information on this new feature.
  • eishaheishah Posts: 129
    edited 02.09.2014
    Thanks alot
  • gardengalgardengal Posts: 5
    edited 04.12.2014
    Did you figure it out yet? They allow you to train your horses so you can win races or dressage etc.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file