Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Are you listening GGS

Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
What is going on up there? This game is not fun anymore. It used to be.
Island is for higher level players and in my co'op higher level players (100 and over) are saying that they cannot complete island event without using gold. And not all of them are buying gold. And island has too many bugs, many people lost there dollars trying to upgrade bank.

Now you give us a HORSESHOES!!!
What is your point? Seems like we are buying horseshoes with our dollars ( island dollars-shells-seeds-exotic fruits-horseshoes... was it all? )

You took away a good deal with captain of the ship. Now his offering those horseshoes and demanding grapes and pineapples that i really cannot have, because i just had a greenhouse and seeds to grow them!!!! How on earth i had time to grow them???? Yes, maybe with gold...

But NO, i don't buy gold!

Many of my co'op members are thinking to leave because of island and now a greenhouse!
And many of them are gold buyers.
Many of other, not gold buyers are thinking to leave too. Because they just don't have chance to do everything and finish island event and so on....

Thanks a lot GGS

And NO, this time i'm not sorry if my English is not so correct!!!
:cursing::cursing:
Post edited by Dara (SKN1) on


«1

Comments

  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 14.08.2014
    I agree with what you said Dara. I don't like what is going on. I have a farm that is level 73 and I can not get my ship to leave the harbor. I cannot upgrade anything on my farms. I either stop participating in the island and upgrade my other farms or I participate in the island and stop upgrading and expanding my other 3 farms. I do not spend any gold on my lower level farm on the www server. I feel the pain of those who do not spend gold and the lower level farms. (though level 73 isn't all that low level!) I liked the ship but now this is being taken from us too? I am even struggling at level 204! Level 204!!!! that is ridiculous!!! So you have to spend a ridiculous amount of $$ on an island that gives you shells, to buy high priced seeds to supply to grow in a greenhouse to supply to a boat, which gives you xps, a very small amount of $$$ and horse shoes (and goodness knows if you will ever get anything good from that now) if your lucky every 6hours. There is no $$$ offset for everything we are spending!!! For the main, the gourmet and the flower there is a $$$ offset for all the expansions all the upgrading! for the island, the greenhouse and now possibly the horses...nothing...
    2qvbhgg.jpgrie22
  • kartik sawant2kartik sawant2 Posts: 5
    edited 14.08.2014
    You should earn gold. Use mine to double gold from 2000 to 4000. They are forcing us to use gold because they want money and so they can develop the game further. This is not their fault. It is called marketing or money making. :p
    kartik sawant @ in 1
  • bustaa (US1)bustaa (US1) Posts: 126
    edited 14.08.2014
    I feel your pain.. to invest so much time and money into a game to only have the creators wanting more and more from us is getting out of hand .. i think this will be the final straw for alot of us!!! stop the insanity ggs or youll soon find yourselves looking elseware for your meal tickets...;(
    bustaa @ us 1
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 14.08.2014
    Hey Kartik sawant, I do earn gold ;), just like you said. I'm saving all i have and buy gold mining licences from omar. I have water towers in main- and gourmet farms already ;)
    Now i'm saving more and waiting Omar again, need only 500 gold to use mine again, and licence of course.

    Yes, i know they need more money to develope the game.
    but my opinion is, that they are going to the wrong way.

    I'm glad i did not put too much dollars to the island. Had about 400 000 shells, used them all to buy seeds.
    No more island dollars, no more island for me, thank you.
    Good bye my Pina Colada- island. Maybe i see you in the future, when i have millions of farm dollars ;)8)

    From now on, i'm focusing to my 3 farms, and nothing else.

    Oh and GGS: Next time, when you are planning something new (like horses) TELL US much more about it before you give it to us. No more teasers!!!! Just tell how much dollars we need for the next big thing coming!!!!


  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 14.08.2014
    You should earn gold. Use mine to double gold from 2000 to 4000. They are forcing us to use gold because they want money and so they can develop the game further. This is not their fault. It is called marketing or money making. :p

    Yeah, that's great if you can afford some mining licenses...
    b3vhjn.jpg
    jaystarr2 @ us 1

    Want to be part of a top-ranked co-op on the US1 server? Success Team is accepting applications RIGHT NOW! Click here to check it out!
  • Andy128 (RU1)Andy128 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 14.08.2014
    Dara15 wrote: »
    Many of my co'op members are thinking to leave because of island and now a greenhouse!
    And many of them are gold buyers.
    Many of other, not gold buyers are thinking to leave too. Because they just don't have chance to do everything and finish island event and so on....

    Sorry, but I can't understand, why somebody can leave the game because of new features, when the main game process is the same.
    I played BigFarm before the ship, before the garage, before ALL events, before even the gourmet farm v 1.0, and all updates made the game more interesting, more various, sometimes more difficult - in a good way.
    And not a single update could prevent the player from upgrading the main farm and helping co-op, because they always had choice what to do and what to ignore.

    One player from my co-op even didn't open 2 and 3 farms and it was his choice. Now a lot of players ignore the island, but they still have a great number of tasks, because I remember my way to the 159 level - it was Eventful.

    And the new ship is better then the game without the ship completely ) We knew that it will change and it's quite profitable with even more XP now.

    Sorry again, only one happy farmer on board.
    Thanks GGS
    Andy128 (RU1) Volty (INT1)   Harvesting since 08.11.2012

    ВСЕ ИВЕНТЫ - ссылка
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 14.08.2014
    Volty wrote: »
    Sorry, but I can't understand, why somebody can leave the game because of new features, when the main game process is the same.
    I played BigFarm before the ship, before the garage, before ALL events, before even the gourmet farm v 1.0, and all updates made the game more interesting, more various, sometimes more difficult - in a good way.
    And not a single update could prevent the player from upgrading the main farm and helping co-op, because they always had choice what to do and what to ignore.

    One player from my co-op even didn't open 2 and 3 farms and it was his choice. Now a lot of players ignore the island, but they still have a great number of tasks, because I remember my way to the 159 level - it was Eventful.

    And the new ship is better then the game without the ship completely ) We knew that it will change and it's quite profitable with even more XP now.

    Sorry again, only one happy farmer on board.
    Thanks GGS

    She didn't say she was leaving the game. just not playing the island. I think I will be doing the same. won't be playing it. And as for the ship, you actually will be getting less xps because it will be harder for you to fill that ship, therefore taking you longer to get those xps. Take care and happy farming to you!
    2qvbhgg.jpgrie22
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 14.08.2014
    :D Oh no, i'm not leaving the game. i will continue with my 3 farms. Just the island i'm gonna ignore for a looong time ;)
    I can go to beach else where (next summer, autumn is coming:()

    I cannot fill the ship with all those pineapples and others, but i can ignore that too....

    I still think this game is going in to wrong way

    And happy farming to all of you too ;) I will be happy with 3 farms ;)


  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 14.08.2014
    If someone doesn't like the new features in the game, they certainly don't have to play those features. Anyone who wants to can just ignore the island farm. For me, the island is definitely a challenge because I still have a lot of work to do on my 3 permanent farms and am regretting tying up my build slot with the island work. And I don't have a lot of money to spare, and will not be using gold. BUT - I am the sort who likes a challenge. I'm glad it isn't easy. I don't expect to complete all 3 books of the island, and I don't care. I'm doing my best and taking pride in what I am achieving. This gives me pleasure, which is after all what a game should do. Happy farming, everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Pingo4 @ us 1
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 14.08.2014
    Ik totally agree with Volty and Pingo! Love the new and even more difficult challenges in the game. It is totally trivial to me whether or not I finish all chapters on the island, probably not in time, although I have enough money.
    What is important to me is to get as much shells as possible
    Had to send away ship with only 4 loads, who didn't - this first time?? Now I am growing tropical fruits and hope to have enough for one of the next times Barnacle comes around.
    Still loving the game!


    Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

     

  • davejohnston (US1)davejohnston (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    edited 14.08.2014
    when a game becomes impossible in the quests it becomes a chore.
    Have quit many other games before because of similar changes.people for the
    island quest have spent over 30 million.with the newest changes I dont think
    I will be able to keep up.They also need to give more days for something
    this massive and co
    nsider the levels people are at.
    davejohnston @ us 1
  • Farmer Loki (US1)Farmer Loki (US1) Posts: 125
    edited 23.09.2014
    Dara15 wrote: »
    Oh and GGS: Next time, when you are planning something new (like horses) TELL US much more about it before you give it to us. No more teasers!!!! Just tell how much dollars we need for the next big thing coming!!!!

    TOTALLY. It would be great if we knew how much/what we needed for the horse farm, it would be a lot better as far as being able to plan stuff ahead of time & save up necessary items.


  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 23.09.2014
    Dara15 wrote: »
    Good bye my Pina Colada- island. Maybe i see you in the future, when i have millions of farm dollars ;)8)!

    but but but......... if you love Pina Coladas...................and getting caught up in controversy...........lalalalalala
    maxiroy @ us 1
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 23.09.2014
    Today i'm just relaxing and growing some oranges 8). I'm not gonna do anything else at the island. Oh, i build a house, had a palm tree for building it. Palm tree would have cost 35 000 dollars, now i had to pay only 10 000 :p;) And yes, i destroyed the house ;).

    Sunny day here, little too cold for oranges, but they are growing nicely.
    Wish you all beautiful days and relaxing game 8)


    if you love Pina Coladas[/QUOTE
    ;)yes, i do lave pina coladas....8)


  • anvesh.pathakanvesh.pathak Posts: 48
    edited 23.09.2014
    From few dayz i m noticing that now GGS moto is not to entertain us.....but to earn money/..
    anvesh.pathak @ in 1
  • mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    edited 23.09.2014
    Using our money to develope the game more...get off it..they use our money to TRY to make more money..the island is crap. last new developement that wasnt purely for more gold in there pockets was the doghouse and how long ago was that...And the last doghouse upgrades requires gold as well .but GOD.after that we have had more and more gold targeted upgrades..This horse stable better be something special..whats the bet that gold will be required for it at some stage..An upgrade without us needed to spend real money in someway is simply not in ggs's plans. And they need to review their tactics quickly..
    NO MORE ISLAND FARM .....
    mick6 @ au 1
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 23.09.2014
    If you don't like the island farm, don't play it. If you are this disillusioned with GGS there are plenty of other games out there to play. I am SO sick of the complaining around here.
    rhinana @ us 1 Doves Hollow Cooperative Member
  • lois larner (AU1)lois larner (AU1) Posts: 198
    edited 23.09.2014
    to me the Island farm and sea shells and horseshoes all all designed to take farm cash out of the game...im level 99..and even though im in a co op its now a co op of 1...me...i have only done a couple of co op research stuff but as we were only 3 members at the time we couldn't do any other without gold...so cash is not es easy earning then those in a high co op....so each time players take out 30 million to 150 million farm cash out of game works well for ggs. then take out any cash you would have got for selling tropical fruit and replace with horse shoes...therefore a whole chunk of farm cash is removed...therefore lower levels might just swap gold for cash and buy more gold as well...
    lois larner @ au 1
  • Trippel (NL1)Trippel (NL1) Posts: 299
    edited 23.09.2014
    rhinana wrote: »
    If you don't like the island farm, don't play it. If you are this disillusioned with GGS there are plenty of other games out there to play. I am SO sick of the complaining around here.

    If you don't like the forum, don't go there. If you are disillusioned with the opinion of other people, go join the other 25 million BF players who don't visit the forum and are verry happy with the game ( so i've been told).
    Trippel @ nl 1
  • sdfktgksdfktgk Posts: 140
    edited 23.09.2014
    rhinana wrote: »
    If you don't like the island farm, don't play it. If you are this disillusioned with GGS there are plenty of other games out there to play. I am SO sick of the complaining around here.

    I suppose the same holds true for those that have the option of reading posts which they do not agree with, hm? If you don't like it, don't read the forum clearly marked suggestion, praise and CRITICISM.

    Before shooting from the hip at such a thing, you might want to look at the underlying issue here. People have a right to not appreciate the status quo and voice it in a forum marked to do as such. Ask yourself WHY they are unhappy with the elements surrounding them. They may not have the tools or command of language to be succinct in such things. With every criticism, is indeed an opportunity for improvement. Just because your personal view is stellar of a game that needs little to no change, doesn't mean an idea exists for another faction to aid in improvement.

    what's the old addage? Freedom of speech isn't for the things you want to hear, it's for the things you do not.

    Instead of chastising the how, help with the why. Be thier voice and champion instead of actually existing in the same element in which you so despise. Actually BE the change of the issue and help you wish to see. Perhaps then you may not have such angst over it all. ;)
    It's not me trying to act or pose a certain way. It's a lifestyle - like a suaveness or a swag, per se. ~ Justin Beiber

    Justin who? ~ Nikki Sixx
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 23.09.2014
    Hey people, relax.... ;)

    In our co'ops front page is written: "Rentouttavaa peliä toivoen..."
    It means something like: "Hope for relaxing game..."

    I have learned that now... 8) I just love to play and stay in our co'op. And even island is relaxing place now...
    Drinking pina coladas and see oranges growing...in field ;););)


  • Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    edited 23.09.2014
    rhinana wrote: »
    If you don't like the island farm, don't play it. If you are this disillusioned with GGS there are plenty of other games out there to play. I am SO sick of the complaining around here.

    I am SO SO sick of YOU complaining when anybody has the audacity to express their feelings which are different to yours.
    Would you say, " Go drive a different car," after we were sold a car that didn't have a steering wheel? Some things are not defensible to just walk away.

    When the developers change things so much after real money has been spent, eg changing the position of gold mine so I can't even see it afterwards, eg repeating the Island now without any horse ranch as promised being shown, I have to question if there is misrepresentation of the product. Its not JUST disillusionment, its their dishonesty. Perhaps there might even be a legal case?
    Pameow @ au 1

    Thanks to RunsWivScissors for my signature image.
  • pasohduah (INT1)pasohduah (INT1) Posts: 66
    edited 23.09.2014
    Island farm is back! Wow! Thats great GGD.
    I am going to quit my job tomorrow...swipe 10K in my credit card to buy Gold in BigFarm..and going to fully use this Gold focus for developing Island Farm..end result..everything will be wiped out in 30 days.
    Please bring more similar features GGD..I am looking forward to this kind of excitement.
    pasohduah @ WWW 1
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.09.2014
    Pameow:
    Firstly: everybody is entitled to their own opinion of course, and of course nobody is having a problem when somebody writes in the forums that they do not agree with something. But this could be done in a polite and civil way!
    What is sickening are the posts full of falsehoods, name calling, rudeness, accusations, impossible demands, threats to leave, etc. etc. What is even more sickening is that if anyone so much as tries to contradict all these complaints/whining, he/she will immediately get torn to pieces!

    Secondly: this is a game, full of difficulties, brain teasers and challenges as a game befits. Try to respect that! Therefore, complaining about wanting to have everything made far easier/simpler for you will not help - because of the simple fact that this would take out the very backbone of the game!

    GGS are the developers and owners of this game, so it is their right to develop it the way they want. If you would like to see something changed all you can do is ask politely. If they do, you're lucky, if they don't they will surely have a good reason not to.

    Thirdly (and this might be a revelation to you) : players who are satisfied and who like the game are allowed to speak up their minds in these forums, too (whether you like it or not). Again, as long as we keep things civil/polite.

    Last but not least: never ever was stated somewhere that the horse ranch would be operational before the next island event would come around. So nothing has been promised. Of course we could all wish for it, but that's all we can do. Every new feature in this game has always been a surprise and all we can do is guess/speculate.
    All my coop-members and a lot of other players I know (incl myself) don't have any problem at all to see the coop-tree or find the mine in our screen. We might not all agree with the relocations, but it's all there and very visible!

    So maybe the word mispresentation should be changed in misinterpretation ??


    Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

     

  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 23.09.2014
    If i had known that this thread will be like it is now... i wouldn't started it at all...
    So please, everyone, Relax and play the game in your own way. This is what i'v learned.
    Just play and enjoy like you want to, all of you.

    Actually the island came just right time in here...winter is coming soon. Sun is shining now, but wind is so cold, straight from north. Yesterday was rainy and cold, tomorrow will be rainy again.
    So i do enjoy relaxing at the island, like i said, with my pina coladas 8);)


  • Jumbo Whiffy (GB1)Jumbo Whiffy (GB1) Posts: 44
    edited 23.09.2014
    I don't mind the fact that GGS are trying to entice us into paying real money in order to benefit our farms. They need to earn money to help keep the game going! To them that is what the island is for. My personal bugbear regarding the island however is the concept that we are expected to spend a month building a beautiful paradise island, putting a lot of time and effort into it, only to have all that work wiped out by a giant tsunami!! I took great enjoyment out of trying to make my island look attractive, making sure everything slotted into place, but all that was tinged in sadness knowing that it was all going to disappear and all that would be left were a load of shells. Its like putting a lot of time and effort into your own personal stamp collection, putting it into a beautiful book, slotting every lovely stamp into its perfect place, then having somebody swipe it from you, telling you to start all over again. Because of this I just think the island idea is just generally bad and I for one will not put any effort into it this time around, especially as of yet we have no idea what the horseshoes are for!!!!
    Jumbo Whiffy @ en 1
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.09.2014
    Dara15 wrote: »
    If i had known that this thread will be like it is now... i wouldn't started it at all...
    So please, everyone, Relax and play the game in your own way. This is what i'v learned.
    Just play and enjoy like you want to, all of you.

    Actually the island came just right time in here...winter is coming soon. Sun is shining now, but wind is so cold, straight from north. Yesterday was rainy and cold, tomorrow will be rainy again.
    So i do enjoy relaxing at the island, like i said, with my pina coladas 8);)

    Hear hear, Dara! Well spoken! Enjoy your island sun!8)


    Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

     

  • dragonpridedragonpride Posts: 574
    edited 23.09.2014
    Pingo42 wrote: »
    If someone doesn't like the new features in the game, they certainly don't have to play those features.
    a statement you did not support when the subject was about bacon as i recall:p

    furthermore i would have to agree that the island is one of the worst things to come out of germany(which is saying alot)but i am not one to keep harping about it.i am one who bides his time and waits for the day when another company bogarts the basic functions and gameplay of bigfarm,changes them enough to avoid legal issues and makes a rival game that insights competition to see who can make their fans happier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]dragonpride @ us 1 I SEE YOUR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS,AND I COUNTER WITH SARCASTIC REALISM.
  • Sam G.Sam G. Posts: 14
    edited 23.09.2014
    I have found what I've read here this morning very amusing, thank you all. Are you all actually so naïve that you believe either the good or the bad garbage that's been posted today. ALL these online farm games (which are the only ones I bother with) are comparable to grifts (con games for those that don't understand 'grift'), and the players are the marks. I'm okay with that. It's pretty much the modern day business/consumer relationship model worldwide anyway. So far, I find this particular game more tolerable and, most importantly, enjoyable than the others I've played. When, or if, the grift becomes more annoying than enjoyable, and no longer a challenge to my intelligence, then this mark will probably move on to the next one. I can only be played as much as I allow, and as long as I'm enjoying it and find it a challenge, I'm gonna keep farming. Hopefully someone will actually get to read this. I know how much big businesses hate to be compared to grifters.
    Sam G. @ us 1
  • sdfktgksdfktgk Posts: 140
    edited 23.09.2014
    grift
    grift/
    North Americaninformal
    verb
    verb: grift; 3rd person present: grifts; past tense: grifted; past participle: grifted; gerund or present participle: grifting
    • 1.
      engage in petty swindling.




    noun
    noun: grift; plural noun: grifts
    • 1.
      a petty swindle.





    Origin
    [IMG]http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAMAAAAA7CAYAAAAtiYXdAAAI6UlEQVR42u1c VMVRxDO/ NvSUiqgjFRiwgUAZFwaTQYUFGjJWoZguEHVBISo1AcSuRQEE8wKiiiiCAqAoqK3ILigRBAQEERQe3UN1WzNW95 2T1 fCF/qqm2OPNsd39dffMzvJRywDRVCwMBvARE4DBBGACMJgATAAGE4AJwGACMAEYU5oAn3/hSj7fBY0rmUeKxP2PP3WhtMMnx9WbPcdTO67vGaVN23eQb ACmusfTHMD5lPkpj puKbVsI5Reze7nlNccgYFhywR7f2w7CdKysp9Yxu22mYwDAlgy3BQvvx6Fs36xp2q7/RZrdf46CXNC/qetu3Koeb 1 JaXfcLOnDqArl5eNG1 4OmCPBbYhptSfibGnrHxDnqr1j3C2XnlzABGI4nAO5n5J2ikPBVVuvBW4euWGO1bk5BKSVn55kigKfPPKr7d8TiXnV7P0XFbmMCMCaHAPgLAoAI uvw/vsLyyeUi080AixdvZ5OVNRRU9 rCbfBBGDYdQ4gUxdpWEiB1FRIXv9qtpuYA8j2jpbVWLTj4e1rigAoRdXNtPbXzWIusTBsOR06femN48V1JgDjvUUAlPTcQlq8fPW4CIB831rdc7Xt9InLZ6Ynwer1yrZeWrUhmjbHp3IEYEwuAVCwKoMVInn9j5RMCl0ZYbXuhpg4sYpkhgBY Slv7LC4d 3BkJgbMAEYk06AqtuPaKbbHLE6pK4CbU/bp60CXbk7IM6XrFonfmuGACBXeMTPWqqF9Cpqy1/0e1I6E4DhuDnAjpx/DA0L7wVUzw4jjdmWInJ2b79AmuPlI3J4rOao9dGX1zz/cQWEkb/DxBfkWfDjMvp2XgDNX7yUNm/fSbWdw0wAhv0JwG CGUwAJgCDCcAEYDABmAAMJgATgPG/JACLgMEEYDCYAAwGE4DBYAIwGEwABoMJwGAwARgMJgCDwQRwEDIzMykwMJDOnTtHnp6erCU74MWLF3ZvU9WNs rsgySAj48PvX79epyQGW P9vZ2u5PgwYMHTq8zuxEAD19SUkKhoaHk5 cnjlVB4LiqqooCAgIoNzeXYmJiKCQkhIKCgmj9 vV0584dev78uTifNm0a fv7C6HiGNdu3LjBVvwOuH379htJYEaHRUVF4tzZdWY3Apw/f57WrFlDjx8/poGBAYqMjKQZM2Zo92fOnEkbN26krq4uiouLo8LCQu1eTU0NrV271mpo5QhgPwK8iQRmdGhLT1MyAkRFRVFdXZ12jmMXFxftHMcNDQ3iuLq62qJuY2Mjubq6mhZmf38/lwkWSQBbJDCjQyaADt7e3vTq1SvtHMfTp0/Xzt3d3bXj7u5uio6OpvDwcOH5d 7cSW5ubqaFqSqVi7ly7969d9IhE0AHhEvVO9TX11t4D1Uo G1lZaV2jpCrhlqOAJMTAczokAmgw5kzZygiIoIGBwdFQa5oZNSYZCHtAZ48eSJCr1EK5OHhoa0uMN7vHMCMDm0ZvTPpzG4EGBsbo2PHjtGiRYvI19fX6gqC6lnCwsLEaoKXl5dYUYCwExMTx/1269attHDhQrp58yZb8XteBTKjQ1sEcCad2Y0AHR0dNDw8bLHuvHLlSra8DwQTeQ8wFXVoNwKcPXtWLG8CIyMjFBsbS4cPH2bL 0AwkZdgU1GHdn0TnJCQIEJfcHCweDX 7Nkztjwnw1TTIW GY0xpMAEYTAAGgwnAYDABGAwmAIPBBGB82MBmtuLiYlN1mpqa6MiRI7R3715RF2v9Erdu3aKDBw9Sdna22BaNff4SGRkZFv3ifcFkQh0PE2CKoqKiQhj0RNHW1ia wZAvxLAlHR 3ANgmcejQIYt7css6NiqqL8PQb3Nz86Q9t348TAAnAzaZ5eXl0Z49e4QiYXwSPT09dPz4ccrJyaEDBw4Iryyxf/9 cY6/2GODr rwIdGFCxcs2ocX7 vrG9cv kTfEtiEiGvYtJaenk5Pnz7V7sH7o3980ZWamioKxgWg35aWFkEYPENpaanhs2JbBeoh4uD3tbW1E5JDVlaWiDT6PqyNZ/fu3fTy5UuLCIVNfXqZYb ZNVkxARwIaWx3797VDAQKlHvwoShsXQbgjXft2iWOsUktJSVFbCEfHR0V1/CWtre3V2xek8A3uuqXdir0b3TRFj54QWTYt2 fxT2kRrJvbIjD56oSGEd5ebmWPqEuvh7TA0YJQ8b IgDPiOcDuWzJAc8aHx8vjF6mYWof6nggI/Sh4vLly2KzpV5mRrJiAjgQ9 /fp4sXL1pckwqFwSACSIAIaWlp4vjhw4fasbx39OhRYTAwHAl4UtXLWwP6uXTpkuYNYcx6zwhSwDtKUkpDRL/YsQvjkjhx4oTFuCWQQunnKIhMIKItOeBZbfWhjkf19hKY46AfvcyMZMUEcCBOnz4tPBZSHFkwoUP4h4eCohH2UeD1cA5cvXqVrl /rrUDzy1zdCgVHhUeDUZkC62traJt1aMXFBRonlgC3hcTYQApiNov5gAqcN/a3n kSjB0s3LAs9rqQx2P9PYSIA3SI2syM5IVE8CBgFHoU5HOzk7xF0agelJMUGXODCPFZ6QSyGfh4QBEAqQH8HzqVma91weZ4HXVTx4BRAM1/4aBwFAwR4Anzc/Pt hXjlemIPr0SQJEGxoashiD7MeWHPCsRn3ox4OURp3vYE6ECGFNZkayYgI4EPCgSDekN4ORI0eFcSCnl9dBBOTBUoHSc6keUU780F5ZWdm4lEIF/lkVJq7WAGODUcF7og94f5kS4as9eFl1cqpOOBE5jKIOJqzyWUE6pCpy1cpIDnJuY9SHfjzI4WX0gswwPjlh1svMSFZMAAcCkzEoQa7yIM2QSkK4xho8vB0UjnswTHhArKKobajnWJJMSkoy3O8PY0pOTrZIN1BOnjypeXx4ThgPxiSXRgH8 xOkJjBefb9ySVR 2qoHxoP5hVwBUv8TiJEcUAcyMOpDHY80esxV0D7SKkQzyEMvM1uyYgI4OeBVr1y5woJ4S1kxAZwYyNPhQdWUgWFOVkwAJwVSA TLcp2d8Xay g99iIV94AmTKQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==[/IMG]
    early 20th century: alteration of graft2.



    I wouldn't call the money that they make petty. A bunch of us did the math in another thread over in GGS Gangster way long ago. Got joined by some Empire people. Factored in Disco and other games. BigFarm was in its' infancy back then. The statistical math and income was staggering. There's a reason they have doubled in size every year for the past 5 years like clockwork.

    Entertaining, for sure. But there are some on both sides of the fence that are going a bit overboard. Myself included at times. Then again, I am a gold buyer and have never felt the need to apologize for that. I buy and support this game likely more than I fiscally should. Of course, I want a product of value in return. Don't we all? A lot of the complainers and sycophants alike BOTH must agree, there is something that doesn't quite add up here.

    It just takes a little bit of customer service, if you will. Free of charge, good old fashioned customer service, and both sides are hard to disagree that it's lacking. Case in point : where is the onus on this whole airport/ship/island/horshoe thing. I believe that's where this thread started. Not one solitary answer from anybody whom is in station about the whole thing. Not.a.one. If anything, it's ignored ( and that's another complaint thread) and players feel abandoned. They don't have the grasp of how to say such things eloquently, so they are chastised for "whining". Now that becomes yet another thread and flame war. Do you see how it starts?

    No....... no, no. I don't agree with some of above. I won't consider myself lucky if they change things for the better or to the way the paying and playing consumer wants. That's a foolish statement. I also don't agree with the fact that if they ignore and change nothing, then they have good reason not to. Again, no.... and no again and again. That's horrible thought for the consumer, which are we.

    Here we say again plainly. Simply. Succinctly. With this now second revision of island event, WHERE is it all going? WHY should we play, much less spend money on it? Sadly..... I doubt it will ever be answered. If anything, the post will be squashed and wiped out or further ignored. *shrug*
    It's not me trying to act or pose a certain way. It's a lifestyle - like a suaveness or a swag, per se. ~ Justin Beiber

    Justin who? ~ Nikki Sixx

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file