Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - August 14th - Greenhouse and Ship V2 - Discussion

Comments

• CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 14.08.2014
    Griffith wrote: »
    update got canceled for today? ;(

Why would you think so?
    It's 09:52am CEST and the update is still planned for today. :)
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 14.08.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Why would you think so?
    It's 05:52am CEST and the update is still planned for today. :)

ok thank you :D
  • lollifantlollifant Posts: 18
    edited 14.08.2014
    Where I am it's already 10:26 CEST...
  • saya1988 (IN1)saya1988 (IN1) Posts: 283
    edited 14.08.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Why would you think so?
    It's 05:52am CEST and the update is still planned for today. :)
    nafaru not competely awake yet
    :p
    edited 14.08.2014
    saya1988 wrote: »
    nafaru not competely awake yet
    :p

Yeah, our coffee machine is broken (I'm not kidding). :(

I meant 09:52am of course.

You want the update? There you go!
  • lollifantlollifant Posts: 18
    edited 14.08.2014
    Nice, the moment I read your post I get the update at my farm :). Maybe you can use some redbull Nafaru?
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 14.08.2014
    US Server is down!
    edited 14.08.2014
    lollifant wrote: »
    Nice, the moment I read your post I get the update at my farm :). Maybe you can use some redbull Nafaru?

Hehe, nice timing lollifant. :)

Red Bull is not for me, zoo sweet. I will survive, though. No worries. There is new content to explore, that will wake me up for sure. :D
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 14.08.2014
    whoo hooo! Looks like it is ready to go!
  • edited 14.08.2014
    What is the difference between the 'normal' seeds and the 'special' seeds ?
    You cannot find anywere what the difference is....excapt for the price
  • Andy128 (RU1)Andy128 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 14.08.2014
    BesjeB wrote: »

The seashell price per harvest amount is identical.
    But the time is much better for 'special' seeds.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 14.08.2014
    On hover over of the info button ALL the seeds descriptions refer to Lime Seeds
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 14.08.2014
    Wow, now we have some new seeds... :D And pineapples growing in greenhouse

But, i could't get to forum from my farm???
    I had to log out from farm and find forum and log in.... Not good
    Don't know why.
    Yes i'm gonna try to clear caches and everything, hope it will help
    edited 14.08.2014
    What about upgrade time for the new Greenhouse?
    I see 1 hour in info menu, but it's 2 hours when building ((( No -50% time bonus? Is it a bug or wrong info?
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 14.08.2014
    BesjeB wrote: »

The special seeds have slightly longer growing times and much higher yields.
  • Muddud (INT1)Muddud (INT1) Posts: 29
    edited 14.08.2014
    My greenhouse is taking 2 hours to upgrade to a level 2 greenhouse - according to the description of the greenhouse, this upgrade should only take 1 hour.

Can someone please tell me how long it takes for their greenhouse to upgrade to level 2? Thanks.

EDIT: just read Volty's reply so it must be a bug - no surprise there ;)
    edited 14.08.2014
    Volty wrote: »
    What about upgrade time for the new Greenhouse?
    I see 1 hour in info menu, but it's 2 hours when building ((( No -50% time bonus? Is it a bug or wrong info?

Hey Volty,

this is a display error only.
    The farm house bonus does not apply to environment elements, so the construction time for greenhouse stage 2 is 2 hours, not 1. The game just applies the construction time bonus even though it shouldn't.

That bug has been forwarded. Thanks.

Regards,
    Steffi
    edited 14.08.2014
    Thanks, Steffi )
  • Babett3Babett3 Posts: 8
    edited 14.08.2014
    so how much shells are needed to keep the boat stocked up also in between shell event?
    because i see insane shell prices for only a handfull of seeds which seems to suggest we wont be able to fill the boat all the time and have to wait untill it departs on his own?

i liked the boat for the extra xp and dollars it earned. now this is taken away from us... im not happy...

can you provide a dismiss button for the ship please?
    edited 14.08.2014
    Hey Steffi, or someone
    I still can't get into forum from my farm :(
    I cleared caches and all and even shut the whole computer....
    No help. I can log in when i log out farm and find forum. And from upper right corner of screen, where it says support.....
    Is this happening anyone else?
  • edited 14.08.2014
    Yes...I have the same problem. I am logging in from the net instead.
    edited 14.08.2014
    "Glad" to hear i'm not the only one... with this problem
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 14.08.2014

Steffi,

if (within your own cooperative) you open the members' list menu (man with blue jacket) you can no longer scroll up or down using the mouse wheel, you can only do so clicking on the up or down arrows on the right side of the window

:)

edited 14.08.2014
    Dara15 wrote: »
    I can log in when i log out farm and find forum. And from upper right corner of screen, where it says support.....
    Is this happening anyone else?

I usually use the link (bookmark) in my browser for the game forums, and no need of the ingame button.

But the problem is actual for Ru server either ((
  • MrSaece (INT1)MrSaece (INT1) INT1 Posts: 147
    edited 14.08.2014
    i don't want to trade my products with some horseshoes..i want dollars..and why doesnt mr.barnacle depart..i dont have those exotic fruits that he wants.. :(
    edited 14.08.2014
    Just thinking:

it would be a good joke if we'll need only 25 horseshoes to use the future Horse ranch ;)

And it's a good idea to get a "send off" button for the ship if we spent all seeds for example...
  • Bosbes68Bosbes68 Posts: 27
    edited 14.08.2014
    This update is not really for me - I have stopped playing the island over a week ago. So not much shells, few seeds, no horseshoes and no paddock for me then. I prefer just playing three farms and a six day event every other week. The boat is great. But the island and what comes after that is not something that has my interest. How about a new six day event :) Grtz. Vera
  • edited 14.08.2014
    Come on.
    The update is just finished and the Captain is already asking for fruits.
    Impossible to make this at this moment, so I am stuck with the boat for 6 hours!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/836h5nv0ygbuizf/Knipsel.JPG

Missing out on XP :S
  • Babett3Babett3 Posts: 8
    edited 14.08.2014
    Bosbes68 wrote: »
    This update is not really for me - I have stopped playing the island over a week ago. So not much shells, few seeds, no horseshoes and no paddock for me then. I prefer just playing three farms and a six day event every other week. The boat is great. But the island and what comes after that is not something that has my interest. How about a new six day event :) Grtz. Vera

you know what? you are completely right! i was thinking the same. this game is no longer relaxing! it became work to play everything it and it seems there will be more work to come...

i use to play farmville for years and in the beginning it was like this game. it was relaxing and fun, then the updates began and more and more real money was required to play it to the fullest... thats why i quit playing farmville and was really relieved to find this game, because it was relaxing and fun. now i wonder where bigfarm is heading and when it is time to quit this game...
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 14.08.2014
    Hahahaa morning Volty - yes the 25 horseshoes would be funny, we spending millions on the Island farm, to get the seashells, good thing I did build things up - the seeds are pricey :/

The Greenhouse looks great, and it will be fun to maintain - why oh, why it has 4 last levels in gold ? pls
    Doggie house at least you can upgrade it to level5 without using gold, versus Greenhouse is only 3 first levels affordable for ALL - really not cool :( many of us anticipated the new fun Farm expansions , without bleeding gold (which a lot of us can NOT afford).

Another idea is - the Ship's DEPART button, as Volty mentioned is sitting in the dock waiting for exotic fruit , I do NOT have yet at the moment & will NOT have for few hours (since Im upgrading another building & will have to wait to"up" my Greenhouse to higher level, when the building slot is free...).
    Can we please get the button on the right hand meter - to send the Ship off sailing, if we got no fruit ? Maybe an Anchor Ahoy red button ?
    Otherwise , the docking for Ship is every 12hrs (6hrs away, 6hrs in port) :/ , that will make us loose extra cash bonuses, XP points...

Dkof5wg.png
Sign In to comment.