Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Unable to start research...help!!!

ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
Hi, I would appreciate a little help please,
I along with two other deputies are baby sitting our coop for our leader who is an Holidays, we have come across a small problem starting or trying to start 'research.
We are level 32 with 14 members
We are trying to start "New variety of apples lv 4"
We have filled the required allocation of 16 researchers but the start bar is still grey & will not click to start.

My only thought is that because we only have 14 members even though some of us have paid gold to fill the extra positions to start, we can not start, other than that reason I am at a loss to why It will not let us begin.

Any help would be great
Thanks in advance
Happy Harvesting Ruth ?(
Post edited by ruth1410 on

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 11.08.2014
    Is there enough dollars in co'op, to start the recearch?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 11.08.2014
    I can only think of 2 things:
    - are you sure there is not still another research running? You can only run 1 research at the time.
    - are you sure you payed the money needed to start this research? I do not mean the researchers fee, but the amount that should be payed to start the research (see the amount of $ 12.200.000 next to the start bar in the research menu)
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 11.08.2014
    If all the research spots are filled you also must have dollars in de coop account. Do you have enough coop dollars to start the research? Isn't there another research running?

Edit: Jiesta beat me to it.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 11.08.2014
    I'm with Jiesta on this one.
    Either another research is still running or you lack enough money in the co-op accounts for the starting fee.
  • ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
    edited 11.08.2014
    :):):)
    Thank you all very much

I looked in the coop wallet and moths flew out lol yes short on cash just a little bit

Learning as we go.........

cheers every on for you help, appreciated it

Ruth :)
  • MollieGlitch (US1)MollieGlitch (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    edited 23.09.2014
    We're having the same problem. We have all slots filled, and we have enough cash in co-op account to pay for it, but the start button won't light up.

ETA a reload seemed to solve the problem!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file