Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

About Hacks, Cracks and Free Gold

Comments

• sealsrock64sealsrock64 Posts: 62
    edited 18.07.2014
    I once tried to get a cheat, but I found from other sources that is unreliable and pointless, and just a waste of time. Please catch those hackers!
  • daine3daine3 Posts: 158
    edited 21.07.2014
    tom ur a boy right go to male vs female and help the males wwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn and I hate cheating
  • pizza1235pizza1235 Posts: 36
    edited 24.07.2014
    what ios the point in playing the game if your going to hack it no fun in that play the game lagit and have fun
  • Debbie88PlayerDebbie88Player Posts: 4
    edited 25.07.2014
    I was on facebook and it was on to get free gold and i tried it looked like it was coming from bigfarm but never got gold i sure hope i didnt harm my pc.I wasnt tring to cheat just thought i found some luck didnt know till i read this
  • daine3daine3 Posts: 158
    edited 25.07.2014
    somebody in my old coop hacked lane3 of us 1
  • princemoodraj2princemoodraj2 Posts: 20
    edited 29.07.2014
    I heard this before i knew it does not work and it requires survey alsoé
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 31.07.2014
    as in facebook, I have used the voucher before and most of the time they worked
  • Abbey Lund2Abbey Lund2 Posts: 1
    edited 31.07.2014
    yes can das you me this game
  • Lynette.loch (US1)Lynette.loch (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 04.08.2014
    This is true, I have written to admin for months now. I have used the mine twice now and have not gotten the gold. They owe me 8000 in gold. I have used it again since and it has worked ok. But I am still and always will be a bit unhappy with the game because of this problem. I just keep getting PUSHED in the background about the repaying me of my gold... I have spent 4000 of my own gold to get the mine gold and well,,,this just inst right. GAME, YOU OWE ME 8000 GOLD OR GIVE ME BACK MY 4000 I spent to get it. Lynette.Loch-US1 server on BigFarm game.
  • funfarm123funfarm123 Posts: 6
    edited 08.08.2014
    I totally agree with this. So whatever you do, earn the gold yourself,not by hacking or cheating. No one wants to be banned permanently
  • RulerKesjaRulerKesja Posts: 7
    edited 04.09.2014
    I really just want to say that this is unfair to other players who work for their gold levels and money.
  • edwinpjoshyedwinpjoshy Posts: 4
    edited 12.09.2014
    I'm level 44....I played so long......But still now I dont have enough gold and everything is so costly......I request the admin to give more gold after winning events or projects.....Also I'm a student of 10th class and I don't have a bank account or money with me....Its not possible to invest real money.........so please do something for us to get more gold.....
  • MMusharrafMMMMusharrafMM Posts: 38
    edited 11.10.2014
    I knew it all along. Not that I have tried. I warn people of my cooperative not to download these fake hacks.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 11.10.2014
    Where are these hacks by the way? I don't know any and what r "cheats"? I mean i have played some multi-player games and i came across some players who won or got points through cheats.But what kind of cheats r there for this game? How do they work? That is really disgusting. I hope there r no such cheats in this game:cursing:?

i never search for such things bcoz i m never interested in such stuff but now i m SICK!!! Atleast we should be aware of these things if you don't want to make malicious software like viruses u have to learn to make anti-viruses to survive. If u don't want to be Mr.Naughty u have to be Mr.Nice.

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • Farmer JuniorFarmer Junior Posts: 1
    edited 27.10.2014
    I applied for the free 350 gold that you get every time I connect and I didn't get it
  • caveman4caveman4 Posts: 1
    edited 27.10.2014
    not all off us have credits card
    so why not just make it easy for all by buying gold out of ur mony
    u make on the farm thanks
  • saqw343saqw343 Posts: 1
    edited 23.11.2014
    i need gold plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 23.11.2014
    TheLinda wrote: »
    Where are these hacks by the way? I don't know any and what r "cheats"? I mean i have played some multi-player games and i came across some players who won or got points through cheats.But what kind of cheats r there for this game? How do they work? That is really disgusting. I hope there r no such cheats in this game:cursing:?

i never search for such things bcoz i m never interested in such stuff but now i m SICK!!! Atleast we should be aware of these things if you don't want to make malicious software like viruses u have to learn to make anti-viruses to survive. If u don't want to be Mr.Naughty u have to be Mr.Nice.

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button

There are no cracks or hacks for the game, that will actually work. If you do use them it is is on your display only. GGS will boot anyone caught using these instantly
  • Margit kattMargit katt Posts: 153
    edited 06.12.2014
    I see it this way. When someone is buying gold they help pay for servers and staff. How huge the profit for GGS is I have no clue about. In Sweden ALL company records are official by law and I would like to see that here too.
    Gold buyers also makes it possible for all those that can't buy. Students, People without much money etc.. Plus those that just don't want to of course.

So. The fact that gold buyers get benefits others don't is understandable. It's their reward for paying it all. or Are there actually people around that believes that servers are for free and that people work full time with these games for nothing? lol.

BUT! Those that CHEATS their way to get gold etc are actually ruining for all others. And if GGS really spots them and kick them out - the better!

But there are also fake things that seems to be genuine, but isn't. And when you trust people it's easy to fall in the traps. But that's not cheating. The HUGE risk is: YOU can get your computer contaminated with virus etc! Many times they ask for credit card numbers and other private information JUST TO GET HOLD OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT (or your parents..)

It's the same kind of "gimmick"with all these phony phone calls from "Windows Office in the US" that says they're calling you to help you with the bugs on your computer... LMAO! The "funny" thing is - they do not stop trying!!! The only thing they're after is access to your computer so they can take your account info and steal your money! So DO NOT buy it?

Anyone that sees something that SEEMS genuine - report it and give the link. That's what I would do.
  • RoriKang (US1)RoriKang (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 11.12.2014
    By the Way, which level does the flower farm start from?
  • edited 11.12.2014
    if im not wrong, level 35 for gold, and level 40 for farmdollars
  • RoriKang (US1)RoriKang (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 11.12.2014
    Okay thanks! I am a non-gold player so I have 6 levels to go.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 03.01.2015
    kbahr0072 wrote: »
    There are no cracks or hacks for the game, that will actually work. If you do use them it is is on your display only. GGS will boot anyone caught using these instantly

Really?
    Thanks if it is as you say....but i still doubt there might be some ways through which the cheaters benefit some how to satisfy their evil grins!
  • j8888 (US1)j8888 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    edited 18.02.2015
    I don't like hacks but do anyone think I need to contact support for this
    everytime I get on I said watch out invalid id and I just inore it because i know is my account
    I don't knw whyit does that
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 18.02.2015
    j8888 wrote: »
    everytime I get on I said watch out invalid id and I just inore it because i know is my account

You are right to ignore that, its just a glicth, i get it sometimes if my browser crashes the game or something else weird causes it to close and then I log back in.
  • smudger81805smudger81805 Posts: 14
    edited 20.02.2015
    j8888 wrote: »
    You are right to ignore that, its just a glicth, i get it sometimes if my browser crashes the game or something else weird causes it to close and then I log back in.

Its good to see its not jus me,I also get invalid ID when my browser crashes,I jus ok it,cus I know its not invalid,its mine.:)
  • edited 05.03.2015
    hi
    how to hack big farm gold and money for free please
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 05.03.2015
    Azimullah wrote: »
    hi
    how to hack big farm gold and money for free please

You can`t & you shouldn`t even try unless you want your account deleted. :S
  • Azimullah23232Azimullah23232 Posts: 1
    edited 18.03.2015
    hi
    i am Azimullah in 28 level of big farm hey supporter i can send gold from one account in to anther account if it is possible plz let me know it thanks

thanks big farm

No sir just i want if i can or no plz don't delete my big farm account
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 18.03.2015
    hi
    i am Azimullah in 28 level of big farm hey supporter i can send gold from one account in to anther account if it is possible plz let me know it thanks

thanks big farm

No sir just i want if i can or no plz don't delete my big farm account

Hi Azimullah,

No, it is not possible to transfer gold between accounts.
Sign In to comment.