Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 7th - Player of the week - Discussion

Comments

• MalikBilal2MalikBilal2 Posts: 374
    edited 06.08.2014
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored ;(
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 06.08.2014
    About as exciting as "employee of the month" at work.
  • DG312DG312 Posts: 28
    edited 06.08.2014
    Why not just call it "Mug who has blown the most cash on gold to collect loads of stuff during missions this week"?
  • Farmergirl29Farmergirl29 Posts: 1
    edited 06.08.2014
    hey I joined big farm yesterday
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 06.08.2014
    So, this is a "The biggest golder" thing?

Surely there are other ways to calculate how one could be a player of the week besides "hey look how much this person spent on one optional aspect of the game".
  • EBolar (AU1)EBolar (AU1) Posts: 4
    edited 07.08.2014
    hehe ... Employee of the month ... mug who's blown the most cash ... biggest GGS benefactor :)

pretty much the same thing - perhaps they do need an award :o

OK only kidding

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • MrSaece (INT1)MrSaece (INT1) INT1 Posts: 147
    edited 07.08.2014
    just do missions regularly(if you want)..you can at least get into top [email]10@20..no[/email] gold required.. 8)
  • harduphardup Posts: 125
    edited 07.08.2014
    What about Island Bank Upgrade Bug fix ?
    8|
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 07.08.2014
    hardup wrote: »
    What about Island Bank Upgrade Bug fix ?
    8|

If everything goes according to plan, it should be in (together with a lot of other bugfixes, hopefully).
  • edited 07.08.2014
    Hey Latten, Steffi , Nafaru, or Timo, i've bank level 5, yesterday i was upgrade it to level 6, i've spent 850,000 island dollars for it, but today when i'm checked the bank this morning, the upgrade was gone, and my money is runs out, can someone tell me what happens? can we have our money back? because things cost expensive on the island farm :(
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 07.08.2014
    futrirafi2 wrote: »
    Hey Latten, Steffi , Nafaru, or Timo, i've bank level 5, yesterday i was upgrade it to level 6, i've spent 850,000 island dollars for it, but today when i'm checked the bank this morning, the upgrade was gone, and my money is runs out, can someone tell me what happens? can we have our money back? because things cost expensive on the island farm :(

Hey Futrirafi,

this is a known bug, please contact support :) It will hopefully be fixed with todays update as well.
  • edited 07.08.2014
    Latten wrote: »
    Hey Futrirafi,

this is a known bug, please contact support :) It will hopefully be fixed with todays update as well.

thank you latten, but can we have our money back?
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 07.08.2014
    futrirafi2 wrote: »
    thamk you latten, but can we have our money back?

That's something support has to sort out. An automatic compensation is not possible in this case.
    I guess you have contacted them already - please wait for their reply and answer their questions if any arise. I'm sure there will be a compensation. :)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 07.08.2014
    Update is over. Can anyone confirm if bank bug was fixed. I do not want to run into the same problem again. Once was enough.
  • Margitorix (SKN1)Margitorix (SKN1) Posts: 87
    edited 07.08.2014
    Seems one of the really irritating bugs aint fixed the one where the harwesttimes on our other farms box disapering when wisiting other players farms and returning back then they are all gone ;(
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 07.08.2014
    The GREENHOUSE changed totally! I suspect there to be upgrades in it now, too! ;)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 07.08.2014
    Jiesta wrote: »
    The GREENHOUSE changed totally! I suspect there to be upgrades in it now, too! ;)

Hopefully. I want my old greenhouse back!! It was beautiful.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 07.08.2014
    Bank not fixed...
    My co'op friend has a problem with bank upgrade
  • edited 07.08.2014
    Dara15 wrote: »
    Bank not fixed...
    My co'op friend has a problem with bank upgrade

hopefully it won't happen to me again, it is enough to lost 850,000 island dollars for a long waiting exchange time :(
  • PaPaw3 (US1)PaPaw3 (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 07.08.2014
    So the same few people who spend the most amount of money on gold will be "player of the week" as a thank you? that was a waste of time in my opinion.
  • shellyshell72shellyshell72 Posts: 15
    edited 07.08.2014
    why did they change the lighthouse i loved the look of it..PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS.

and where i see nothing

The bakery delivery screen now also features information about potential bonuses on the wares

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 07.08.2014
    This player of the week update has potential to be great but as it stands it will just be the same few players recognized.

Why not make it more encompassing than just missions? Sometimes when I am looking through the weekly rankings for exp points a level 15 player is way up there, why not recognize someone like that?

Or make it so it is always a different player and not rewarded to the same few who blow the rest of us out of the water with their mission prowess?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 07.08.2014
    I second every word rhinana said here above!!
  • edited 07.08.2014
    I agree.....but really.......for only $500/month real cash you TOO can be player of the week. We already knew the outcome so no need to be upset.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 07.08.2014
    We are always being told that there is not to be any naming and shaming in the Forum. But now they are going to put the name of the BIGGEST MISSION GOLD SKIPPER on the front page! Don't really see how any pride can be taken from that.
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 07.08.2014
    Let's just rename it "Factory Farm of the Week" and be done with it already.
  • MoonlimeMoonlime Posts: 116
    edited 07.08.2014
    wow. I live for that ;p
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 08.08.2014
    If we win the player of the week do we get our own parking space at GGS headquarters?
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 08.08.2014
    I tend to agree with most posters on this topic........it will be the same small group of players that spend obscene amounts of money on gold to have their name put up in lights for a week. To them it will seem like an achievement, to most others it will seem like a big waste of time and money. I'll be too busy using that money I saved by not using gold treating myself to a real reward to care who's name is up in lights each week lol
  • Emma66 (GB1)Emma66 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 134
    edited 08.08.2014
    Not all the big mission winners use gold to win missions, some use softwear bots on their farms and some just play A LOT and have their farms geared to win missions. I don't mind the player of the week idea actually, although it is likely to be the same few players. There is lots in this game to reward lower level players, for one it is nice to see the players who play a lot (and don't forget it is the gold players that pay for this game) to be recognised. So although I will never join you I would like to say well done to all those Players of the Week, out there!
Sign In to comment.