Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Airport Suggestion

Have you ever wondered where the plane went when you went to visit your island farm?
In my opinion, there should be an airport (if not, somewhere for the plane to land) on the island farm.

Farmer Maxwell
Post edited by Farmer Maxwell on

Comments

• Ria_ ()Ria_ () Posts: 280
    edited 05.08.2014
    There's no habitants(/houses to them to live in) there either apart from the farmworkers so I assume there must be more people at the nearby Island. Or Johnny really is a very bad businessman as his bar has no customers. Exept maybe bank workers, but do they live in the bank?

Edit: There is a treehouse, I guess someone could be living there with the monkey or maybe it works in the bank..
  • Tdd7Tdd7 Posts: 34
    edited 05.08.2014
    I was thinking the same thing, actually. The island looks like it's only accessible by boat.
  • tinyandme (US1)tinyandme (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    edited 05.08.2014
    The Airport. GGS Trash it. Bad plan.
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 06.08.2014
    Haha, if they trashed the airport their giant long term plan for the greenhouse and boat and horse field and whatever other things they can construe to fit together all go out the window...
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 06.08.2014
    Maybe the airplane has pontoons that come down for landing gear, so it can land on the water and not need a runway? I admit, that was the first thing I noticed about the island - "but where did the plane land???" LOL :D
  • AphasiaAphasia Posts: 223
    edited 06.08.2014
    As there doesn't seem to be any good surf, GGS may as well ditch the surfboard. And they could replace it with a seaplane!
  • anak_baik2anak_baik2 Posts: 3
    edited 06.08.2014
    Hi GGS,

From Airport at Main Farm we fly to Island Farm.
    At Island Farm I found no Airport, only dock/shipyard.

I just wonder, could Airplane landing at the dock/shipyard ?
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 06.08.2014
    It could if it's a seaplane, which from the picture of the plane at the airport it isn't. :P
  • raghav agarwalraghav agarwal Posts: 17
    edited 06.08.2014
    maybe the plane lands somewhere else and we come there by boat or ship....

but who buys the drinks
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 06.08.2014
    Why are so surprised or disappointed that there is a landing strip for the plane?
    Honestly, what had expected when a cow with six teats must be a secret agent who is lemurs on an island in the Caribbean, and oranges grown in the fields?
    Dear friends, this is a game now use your imagination, of course, the aircraft is indeed a VTOL aircraft, which it has to be with the short runway which is our main farm.
    VTOL = Vertical TakeOff and Landing
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 06.08.2014
    We might add a little something, if you're really that curious ;) Give it some time though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file