Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - July 31st - The island farm!

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 05.08.2014
    Thank you again MoonionsRule ;)

I'm trying to translate and tell all info i can found, to my co'op friends. And yes Kbahr0072, it is pain and takes time.....
    We are all waiting...... ;)
  • RubyfarmerRubyfarmer Posts: 90
    edited 05.08.2014
    sdfktgk wrote: »
    it would behoove them to at least give a "ok, maybe within 3 hours, maybe tomorrow" type of heads up here somehow. A lot of people are in a dead zone holding pattern over this. No clue how many certs, cash or upgrade anything can or will happen, so we're all deadlocked. Not cool.
    Agreed! as the name of this thread suggests & also taking into account delays due to potential bugs... surely a more accurate time frame is not too much to ask for? I'm sure a lot of players/coops holding off on projects, building, & upgrading etc... waiting for this thing to start?
  • tina71 (GB1)tina71 (GB1) Posts: 6
    edited 05.08.2014
    When is it going to start, waited all day yesterday and nothing !!!
    edited 05.08.2014
    I think everybody is waiting.......;) But nobody knows when it starts....
  • Nicole1112Nicole1112 Posts: 18
    edited 05.08.2014
    I have spent all my money. I thought then for sure The event will start 8|
    So far It did not help... I will spend all my certificates soon X(
    edited 05.08.2014
    I was just thinking... Even i wait the island like many others, is it still going to be worth of all dollars.
    As far as i have understood things, you can't get XP:s or dollars from island.
    Only decorations and shells.

I don't know if decorations are so good, i can buy "normal decorations" with dollars. We'll see.....

And shells, with shells you can again buy those same decorations and seeds we need later (somewhere in future) in greenhouse.....

So, maybe it's not worth of all dollars. I do have a lot of upgrades waiting and i'm only level 48. (yes, going up...) Never too much dollars to upgrade farm and not enough XP:s to go up. Oh, and land costs a lot of dollars.

Time i have, so that's not so big problem to do something in island and let mainfarm wait. If it is true, that they are using same building slot.

....still waiting... hoping it's gonna be worth waiting ;)
    Yes, i'm gonna have it, certificates are not so big thing for me, i can do missions, but dollars.....

Like i said, just thinking......;)8)
    edited 05.08.2014
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWooooooooooooooowwwwww
    Let's go on the island!!!!

it started!!!!!!!!!!
  • freerange (US1)freerange (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 05.08.2014
    Up and running on us 1 as well.

Make sure you exchange the full amount of farm dollars required by the task the first time. Be sure the slider is ALL the way to the right, it slips back very easily. Otherwise you will be waiting another 2 hours to exchange the rest and begin the trip.
  • saya1988 (IN1)saya1988 (IN1) Posts: 283
    edited 05.08.2014
    i dnt see a plane?????? :(
    hw to visit island ?
    hav to wait 2 hrs?
    edited 05.08.2014
    Great!!!
    Another 2 hours to wait ;(
  • grace1970 (NL1)grace1970 (NL1) Posts: 54
    edited 05.08.2014
    Yes it's here!!!!
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 05.08.2014
    Whoooo hoooooo! It's here!
  • Hodor4Hodor4 Posts: 192
    edited 05.08.2014
    saya1988 wrote: »
    i dnt see a plane?????? :(
    hw to visit island ?
    hav to wait 2 hrs?

The 2 hour wait is for the bank - you should be able to visit the island immediately, but I had to refresh my browser first before the plane showed up on the runway. I thought they were supposed to have fixed all the bugs :(
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 05.08.2014
    Hodor4 wrote: »
    The 2 hour wait is for the bank - you should be able to visit the island immediately, but I had to refresh my browser first before the plane showed up on the runway. I thought they were supposed to have fixed all the bugs :(

If you can't visit the farm because the icon remains greyed out, even after finishing the quests, a logout/login should help :)
  • edited 05.08.2014
    Latten wrote: »
    Here's the news!

Have fun discussing :)

the Island farm does not work for me, it simply does not let me visit it
    despite the donated certificaes and the exchanged dollars......

pls HELP
    edited 05.08.2014
    Wow I am loving the island farm. Graphics are outstanding love the look! And love the grass skirt on the big guy hahahahahha.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 05.08.2014

pls HELP

Reload the game.
  • Hodor4Hodor4 Posts: 192
    edited 05.08.2014

pls HELP

Read the two posts above yours.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 05.08.2014
    Did anyone noticed a spooky Golum-like creature in a cave south of the farm? I hope its juts a bat.
    edited 05.08.2014
    Workers are the best ;););)8):D Sooo funny :D
    edited 05.08.2014
    aaabbb1 wrote: »
    Did anyone noticed a spooky Golum-like creature in a cave south of the farm? I hope its juts a bat.

Yes I saw that!
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 05.08.2014
    The names of mango orchard, coconut plantation and banana plantation have been mixed up! Guess only small display bug...

Beautiful Island, magnific graphics!!
    edited 05.08.2014
    I like it too, really beautiful. But... takes so much dollars, that maybe this time is not my time to do all tasks.
    Next time might be better. I'll give it a chance and do what i can.

Anyway, really like it :D
  • farmerkit2farmerkit2 Posts: 177
    edited 05.08.2014
    Absolutely the first farm game ever where they grow oranges on... fields. Seriously, can't GGS afford to hire someone not exactly an idiot about what grow where for a farm game? Even just for a 5-minute consultation now and then? First those oh-so-important ten lost working bees and now oranges on fields...
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 05.08.2014
    yes thank you it as started on my server found it this morning thank you

does all the upgrading and building of fields disappear also when event as finished??

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 05.08.2014
    uksharon3 wrote: »
    does all the upgrading and building of fields disappear also when event as finished??
    Yes, complete reset after 30 days
    edited 05.08.2014
    Samty wrote: »
    Yes, complete reset after 30 days

oh whats the point of it then what do you actually get out of doing the events sorry may have missed something tried reading through stuff but very unclear.
    edited 05.08.2014
    @farmerkit No need to be insulting.
    edited 05.08.2014
    if i bought a dec the one for 8500 gold can it only be used on the island farm or on any farm because if island is reset after 30 days what use is the dec that i will have purchased. thank you
  • Andy128 (RU1)Andy128 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 05.08.2014
    uksharon3 wrote: »
    oh whats the point of it then what do you actually get out of doing the events sorry may have missed something tried reading through stuff but very unclear.

Whats the point? )

For me it's
    - new challenge
    - new decorations for my main farm
    - new FARM with nice pictures ;)
    - opportunity to spend dollars not on the telescopes for a change
    - and... horses in future (look at green button in airport menu)

It's a game! )
Sign In to comment.