Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

⚠️ Error - "There aren`t enough items available"

When I went to sell some of my eggs from the farm today, I had according to the counter 42 sets of eggs available to sell.
So, I went ahead to sell all of them being all 42.
When I clicked the icon button to sell, I get the following:::::

WATCH OUT !!!!!
There aren't enough items available.

Support Info:
Command: PBShopSellItemResponse
Error Code:4
TimeStamp:1406939242
Zone: 6
PID: 2539978

Now here is the interesting part, if I just lower the count to sell by one, only selling 41 of the 42 shown to sell. The sale of the eggs goes through. Leaving only 1 item left.
IF I try to sell that remaining egg set, I again get the Error PopUp Window with again the error of Watch Out!!!!

I did take a snapshot of the error window as well and have attached it here

Any ideas of what in the blue blazes is going on here!

Farmer Doc
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• edited 02.08.2014
    Happens to me all the time...usually with eggs and flowers. I just sell all but one and move on. It is annoying, but a livable glitch. It also happens when I'm trying to "make available" in a side task, like when I need to donate flowers for the apple festival or whatever it is (been awhile). I can donate all but one of the item.
  • Dodi dcDodi dc Posts: 1
    edited 05.08.2014
    Unable to place stylish Bird Bath. Arent enough items avaliable error code 8. Any help would be appericated.;(
  • Woodstock MWoodstock M Posts: 110
    edited 13.08.2014
    Error when harvesting Apple orchards...

Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmProduceResponse
    ErrorCode: 7
    Timestamp: 1407916573
    PID:1701618
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 13.08.2014
    Have you logged out and then back in again yet? That will probably be enough to clear it

If not try clearing your flash cache while logged out of your farm. Refresh before logging back in. Clearing your browser cache won't hurt either

It's easy, but if you are not sure how to GGS have a FAQ
    How to clear the cache

If that doesn't do the trick contact Support using the link at the bottom of the page

If you can repeat the error taking a screen shot for them will help a lot
  • JojoBellJojoBell Posts: 44
    edited 23.09.2014
    Okay, since the last round of maintenance I haven't been able to transfer my eggs to the bakery. I go to transfer them, and it gives an error message telling me there aren't enough items (I have about 1200 eggs, there are plenty of items). Yes, there is still room for close to 2,000 eggs to be sent to my bakery.

So, thinking I just can't transfer from harvesting (because of a glitch), I go to the bakery and try to transfer from there! It shows the eggs going over in to the bakery inventory side of things. I think "good!" and go to harvest my ducks. I should be completely empty of eggs, so plenty of room. Tells me I have to sell or transfer 34 eggs to the bakery... I go look at the bakery, the eggs I transferred, are no longer in the bakery and back in my storage again.

Gave up and just sold my eggs. But I would like to use the bakery, and once I run out of eggs there, I won't be able to use it again until it is fixed (to the point of receiving eggs again).

This is on the International server if that makes a difference; I haven't tried to transfer eggs on my other games yet since the maintenance was completed.
  • Lissy754 (US1)Lissy754 (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 21.10.2014
    Sorry for a second question.

So tonight as I was harvesting my Fields and a warning pops up.

Here is the info from the pop up:

Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmBoostProductionResponse
    ErrorCode: 8
    Timestamp: 1413892055
    PID:67559
    Anyone ever see that before?

EDIT: It happened again. I notice that it seems to pop up while I harvest from my one field.

[Posts Merged by Wabbit: Please use Edit button]

Whoops. I did not see the edit button. My bad.
    edited 21.10.2014
    Have you cleared your flash cache recently? Do so while logged out of your farm. Refresh before logging back in. Clearing your browser cache won't hurt either

It's easy, but if you are not sure how to GGS have a FAQ
    How to clear the cache
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 07.11.2014
    My daughter is having problems building the Haunted Castle. This is the message she gets :-

WATCH OUT !!

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEditorUseStoredResponse
    ErrorCode: 8
    Timestamp: 1415321989
    Zone: 11
    PID:378051

Any ideas of what the problem could be please?
  • BustedFlush (US1)BustedFlush (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 08.11.2014
    I just had those same sets of errors so I thought it was because Flash cache was maxed. I cleared it but in the process lost a bunch of stuff, including 25 mystery boxes I got for doing the most recent bonus for buying gold. I had 50, opened half and started getting the errors. I also lost a cozy garden swing (had 2 before the cache clearing). If you decide to try clearing your Flash Cache, make sure you screenshot your farms, drop box and all local storage for each farm before clearing it. At least then you'd have some proof to show support and might get your stuff back if you lose it.
  • Dnah2Dnah2 Posts: 19
    edited 09.11.2014
    The two times I've had this problem, I just had to close my browser tab and reopen it. Cleared up the problem both times.

FWIW

-D'nah
  • SanDiegoChickSanDiegoChick Posts: 5
    edited 11.11.2014
    Once in awhile I've gotten an error message when trying to collect orchard, coop, or silo, etc. It seems like it's happening more frequently and more widespread lately. It's especially frustrating when I'm on a time sensitive mission. What's up? I didn't think to take a screenshot for the exact message I'm getting, but I will when it happens again. :(
  • LadyVaderLadyVader Posts: 28
    edited 11.11.2014
    I've got the same issue
  • StylishViolaStylishViola Posts: 1
    edited 16.11.2014
    Hi guys, this is Viola. Whenever I try to sell Wild Flowers (only Wild Flowers) all at once, a notice comes up saying 'there aren't enough items available, if I try to sell them all at once. The same thing happens if I have just one unit of wild flowers and I'm trying to sell them. Can anyone help??? Will be appreciated. x;(?(:huh:
  • MauryMaury Posts: 1
    edited 19.11.2014
    I get this whenever I try to sell the amount of apples that I have

Support-Info:
    Command: PBShopSellItemResponse
    ErrorCode: 4
    Timestamp: 1416437084
    Zone: 2
    PID:3122858
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 20.11.2014
    Try to take some apples off the total amount, often only 1 is enough. It worked for me!
  • Percy14Percy14 Posts: 1
    edited 20.11.2014
    I have just got 'not enough items' but I am trying to ill some chicken feed; I'm Percy, if you get a sensible answer to why this is happening, could you please let me know?
    Good luck
  • CCN4CCN4 Posts: 1
    edited 29.11.2014
    Attachment not found.Trying to fertilize peach orchard which uses 30. Any ideas?
    edited 29.11.2014
    Click the address bar and then CTRL and f5 at the same time. That ought to clear it

I get this a lot when some thing finishes building when I am on a different farm to where the build was. Perhaps that is what happened to you
  • Margit kattMargit katt Posts: 153
    edited 30.11.2014
    I often get it when I want to sell goods.... I have also got it in other things I want to do. Like harvetsing, for ex.

Samty Is that ctrl + f5 working despite os and browser?

In any case - I consider it a bug.
  • Trippel (NL1)Trippel (NL1) Posts: 299
    edited 03.12.2014
    Exclamation keep getting invaild id box when i click on objects and feilds

tryed to harvest my feilds and feilds dont harvests so i cant plant also cant start new production of feeds as it wont let me and then i get a box pop up that says invalid ID HelpPPPPPPPPP . WHATS GOING ON ?????????

Complains about the same bug, two years ago. GGS is waiting till it dies of old age or its speed drops to a level they can catch it.
  • domo6domo6 Posts: 1
    edited 04.12.2014
    When I was in mission, few minutes before the end of it, I couldn't harvest the corns from fields.
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 04.12.2014
    Domo- I have had this issue for weeks it comes and goes. During missions or coop projects or just normal farming it happens then I try to visit another farm the game will get hung up "loading the game" so long that I just have to log out and log back in.

I keep my BCF browsers cache flash cleaned put and my browser updated.
  • Margit kattMargit katt Posts: 153
    edited 05.12.2014
    Trippel2 wrote: »
    Complains about the same bug, two years ago. GGS is waiting till it dies of old age or its speed drops to a level they can catch it.

I know! And what I've also found is this (at least when it comes to facilities like the Green house and mill: The timer on the right side shows finsih - the lil picture above the mill (or whatever) shows it's time to harvest. Error message comes up and I refresh : Now it suddenly says it's still tiime left! I've now seen anything betwee, 5-75 seconds! And when that happens in a mission - yeah - I JUST missed that next harvest... And I do NOT use gold to make up for that lost time.

It's really annoying. NOw I've found out that (if I can) I wait some more minutes that message is not coming up.

My conclusion is that this is a sync failure - somehow. The times are not in sync... *sigh
  • ajs (AU1)ajs (AU1) Posts: 3
    edited 14.12.2014
    i some times have trouble selling things and i get an don,t have a enough to sell error when i have plenty to sell or have full storage barns most times i have to log out and in again to be able to sell them.
  • edited 14.12.2014
    First, clear your browsee chace and history, and flash chace

If the problems still appear, you should send a ticket to support
  • meilinmeilin Posts: 1
    edited 16.12.2014

Support-Info:
    Command: PBHorsepaddockBuyHorseResponse
    Timestamp: 1418755797
    PID:413200
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 17.12.2014
    meilin wrote: »

Support-Info:
    Command: PBHorsepaddockBuyHorseResponse
    Timestamp: 1418755797
    PID:413200

Hi Meilin,

That is a known error message that occurs occasionally for all sorts of different actions. As a workaround, if you relog it should clear the problem. If not try clicking CTRL+F5.
  • mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    edited 20.12.2014
    error code on vault has prevented me from get'n viking $$$ for upgrading twice now..ennoying as ...
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 20.12.2014
    mick63 wrote: »
    error code on vault has prevented me from get'n viking $$$ for upgrading twice now..ennoying as ...

Hi Mick,

Can you give more details of the error you are getting please.
    Most error messages can be resolved by relogging or clearing caches or clicking address bar & CTRL+F5 so please try those things. There is a link in my signature for how to clear your caches.
  • mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    edited 20.12.2014
    last night and today i havent been able to swap money..says error code..when ever some other thing goes wrong and i reload it all,everything goes back to normal..this one hangs around. sorry i dont know anything more info i can give.

And thankyou for those tips..didnt know the control F5
Sign In to comment.