Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hammock

Does the Hammock actually exist? does anyone know of anyone to have it? with over 4000 spins on wheel you think it would come up once? i got 312 sunflower seeds. 524 rose seeds. and not 1 hammock.
Post edited by coolguy576 (US1) on

Comments

• pathway3pathway3 Posts: 33
    edited 30.07.2014
    "Dr. Ken", the #1 player on US1 server has 2 hammocks on the main farm, 2 on the gourmet farm and 1 on the flower farm!

(i just went to the rankings list to see this)

it's a "Wheel of Fortune", you got to be fortunate to get such cool prizes, lol
  • coolguy576 (US1)coolguy576 (US1) Posts: 27
    edited 30.07.2014
    i guess he gets all the hammocks.
  • roadrunnernm (US1)roadrunnernm (US1) US1 Posts: 287
    edited 30.07.2014
    Yes the hammock does exists and I guess i was very fortunate to get one playing the Wheel of Fortune! Every once in a great while I get some tokens and a mining certificate from Omar and spin away! Granted most times the free spin reward is the same ol" same ol" but you never know..... so give it a try!!
    edited 30.07.2014
    that sounds funny,

"redrose369", a player who is 2 ranks behind you, has 3 hammocks on gourmet farm and one on the flower farm! he has a bronze token flag,

you gotta admit it, coolguy576, you are not fortunate enough! ;)

by the way, how many tokens did you use to get the golden token flag?
  • dragonpridedragonpride Posts: 574
    edited 30.07.2014
    i got one on my food farm.
  • coolguy576 (US1)coolguy576 (US1) Posts: 27
    edited 30.07.2014
    ohh like i said was around 1200 - 1400 spins so over 300 000 gold toks
    edited 31.07.2014
    AWESOME! too much gold!
    i wonder how some players lavishly spend gold just to get a few deocs and some packs of chicken feed,
    and i have always longed for just a level 5 water tower in all my time on this game!
    ;(
    edited 01.08.2014
    THAT was a great deal of gold coolguy! I am sorry you did not get your hammock. If I am not mistaken the reward spin gifts seemed a little varied this time when Monty came to visit. I didn't spin this time around for lack of money to purchase any gold but I would have done the 10 or 12 spins had I had the gold BUT that is all I would have done !Since I don't pay much attention to decos that cost gold are the W of F decos limited to only him or are they available under the deco icon?
    p.s. I too would love an upgraded water tower!! one can always dream right!!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.08.2014
    I must admit, that hammock makes a perfect carrot on a stick. Keeps players spending and spending.
    edited 01.08.2014
    I must admit, that hammock makes a perfect carrot on a stick. Keeps players spending and spending.

Perfectly stated farmerjohn!!!
  • edited 01.08.2014
    I have been lucky and have a hammock, can not get a scarecrow though
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 01.08.2014
    There is nothing at all that can tempt me into spending gold on the Wheel. Never ever!!

Once every while I have 8 tokens and will spin for the Jackpot. But as the reward is nearly always the same: a treehouse (I have 34 of them now, if not demolished in the meantime) - I am not at all tempted to buy more tokens!
    I do believe the leprechauns as well as the Irisch chickencoop not being worthwile to throw gold at (and - if I may say so - I do find them very ugly decos :rolleyes:).
    If I can't get a hammock/scarecrow as Jackpot reward via the normal way = spin for a Jackpot when having 8 tokens, then I won't spin. It is as simple as that.

Good luck to all of you who continue spinning!
  • Mirja (NL1)Mirja (NL1) Posts: 141
    edited 01.08.2014
    It looks like we are able to get a hammock from the Island farm-event. Maybe you like that one too?
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 02.08.2014
    I have the hammock and I got it when I bought some gold. It was part of the package.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file