Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"Searching for coop" sign isn't helping at all

PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

A couple of thoughts .....

This new feature, the sign members can switch on to show they are searching for a coop, is not working at all !

First, if a member has the sign on and then decides to found his/her own coop, the sign stays there. It does not automatically disappear as when a member joins an existing cooperative

Second, some people use it ironically, probably in response to countless invitations they receive even though they are not interested in coops.

Third, the sign is accumulating at the bottom of the member list, where all the people who switched it on and then abandoned the game are sitting. In a short while we will use the sign to count how many abandon

Fourth, new members become passive, switch on the sign and do not go browsing around looking at coops and their descriptions, ranks, existing members etc etc

I believe it would be much more helpful to have the opposite sign, the sign "stop inviting me, I am not joining". It would make things easier for everyone if people who claim they are so annoyed with continuous invitations actually use it. It would be much like the sticker we put on the mail box and that says "No advertising please" !!

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on

Comments

• rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 29.07.2014
    I found two new people for my co-op using this sign, not a crazy amount but I never would have invited them without it.

You sure do make a lot of assumptions in your post. But perhaps things are different on your server.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file