Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Did anyone spot the Architect?

Comments

• Sabee6Sabee6 Posts: 32
    edited 20.06.2014
    Why can't he stay longer. after he up grades it takrs a long time to get anything done, unless you have lots of gold to work with:(
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 21.06.2014
    So you have to use gold to get as much done as possible. GGS wants you to spend gold. That's how they make money to keep the site running. Just do your best to upgrade your cabins and farmhouse and pick the shorter upgrades when he first arrives so maybe you can fit in a longer one before he leaves the third time.
  • Niko89Niko89 Posts: 12
    edited 27.07.2014
    I just saw a colleague upgrading his lvl.6 chicken coop to lvl.7

I've got plenty to upgrade and log in frequently during the day

Did anyone else spot the architect too?

How come I missed??
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 27.07.2014
    He was on the US server a few hours ago. He'll be back within the next 24h or so.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 27.07.2014
    the architect usely comes 3x within one visit. He showed up last night 00:30 CET and dissapeared again arounc 07:00 CET. I guess he will be back within 2 hrs for the second time.
    Just keep an eye on the red van!!
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 27.07.2014
    Yes I saw him and was able to upgrade a meadow on my gourmet farm.
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 27.07.2014
    He just reappeared on US server
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 27.07.2014
    Of course he appears as my meadow is only half done! BLAHHH! LOL
  • Niko89Niko89 Posts: 12
    edited 27.07.2014
    Lol!! I saw 'Him'!!

Any idea how many hours he stays once he appears?!

Got 3 hours to finish an upgrade before starting another one!
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 27.07.2014
    I thought it was 4, but apparently he has stayed for 7 hours this morning. Here is his past behaviour, try and guess what his current behaviour will be based on that: https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2014/02/02/the-architect/
    edited 27.07.2014
    Oh shoot, I thought this was his first visit. I just set an upgrade that's going to take 16 hours!
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 27.07.2014
    The architect has just left, with the usual message about how he'll be back soon. Before he left, I noticed the red countdown timer. I've only ever seen that when he was finishing his last stay of the current round, so I'm wondering if that means he's done until his next reappearance in a few weeks. Does anyone know if the countdown appears on his first visit/s too, or just the last one?
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 27.07.2014
    Pingo42 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the countdown appears on his first visit/s too, or just the last one?

Yes, last he was here I saw the red countdown timer on his first visit. Later he comes back twice the same day where the timer also was on in the last few minutes. :)
    edited 27.07.2014
    Yes, last he was here I saw the red countdown timer on his first visit. Later he comes back twice the same day where the timer also was on in the last few minutes. :)

Oh, thanks for confirming that, Brian! I wasn't sure if it was just on the last visit or if it was just that I hadn't been around the other times when he left and didn't see the timer. So maybe I can get that silo upgraded after all ... :)
    edited 27.07.2014
    Well, he's back again, probably for his last stay, and although there's no timer right now, I think that's because the timer is only popping up when he's close to leaving. I've noticed this for the guys that didn't previously have timers, it only shows up when they're close to leaving.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 27.07.2014
    Yes, the timer first shows up, when there only 5 minutes left, to Steve will disappear.
    Also the screen is scroll over to Steve, so you can be sure you will notice something is happen if you are looking at your screen when the timer shows up. :)
  • jjjjjjjjjjjj (AU1)jjjjjjjjjjjj (AU1) Posts: 20
    edited 28.07.2014
    he was out yesterday, i saw him.
  • Ria_ ()Ria_ () Posts: 280
    edited 18.08.2014
    And of course he arrives just as I sold some bakery products and moved money to Island so I really don't have any to use.. I'm updating house on island so I couldn't use his services right now anyway, but even tomorrow will be hard now. X( (Since I'm not getting the third chapter what ever I do I could have used that money on Steve, but I really thought he was on holiday). :cursing:
    edited 18.08.2014
    I warned my coop-members yesterday not to upgrade anymore, because I had a hunch Steve would arrive - and we are all glad we stopped our upgradings. Now Steve can be put to work! :)
    edited 18.08.2014
    Lucky me, my computer just imploded, so I haven't been able to do jack on my farms. So I was free to start upgrading the second he popped up. First time in a looooong time.

It sucks I can't do anything on my computer though. Now I won't be able to finish the Alien Event on either server!
  • Player_1 (US1)Player_1 (US1) Posts: 73
    edited 18.08.2014
    I was just wondering.....Architect is here for me right now but only on main farm and gourmet farm. Shouldn't he be on all three or is it random?
    edited 18.08.2014
    Player_1 wrote: »
    I was just wondering.....Architect is here for me right now but only on main farm and gourmet farm. Shouldn't he be on all three or is it random?

He never comes to the flower farm, as there is nothing there for him to upgrade. The houses on the flower farm are only upgrade-able to level 4, and nothing else on the flower farm requires the architect.
  • jjjjjjjjjjjj10jjjjjjjjjjjj10 Posts: 136
    edited 18.08.2014
    It is out now
  • Player_1 (US1)Player_1 (US1) Posts: 73
    edited 18.08.2014
    I only thought he came to the flower farm because if I try to upgrade my cabin it says "maximum reached," but if I try to upgrade my level 4 simple house it says "architect event not currently active." I assumed if he didn't come there it wouldn't mention it. Thank you for the info, though.
  • MrSaece (INT1)MrSaece (INT1) INT1 Posts: 147
    edited 18.08.2014
    is he still there??i hope he will be staying for another 3 hours..cause my field is under construction right now..
  • edited 18.08.2014
    He was here today, but I was upgrading my cow shed. He sure didn't stay very long! [URL="javascript:void(0)"]:([/URL] Maybe I'll get him next time.
  • Ria_ ()Ria_ () Posts: 280
    edited 18.08.2014
    I was already starting to think he's not going to come back, but here he is again.
  • MrSaece (INT1)MrSaece (INT1) INT1 Posts: 147
    edited 18.08.2014
    just when i moved on..believed that he was gone..he's back again.. :)
  • edited 18.08.2014
    I just noticed he's back right now, but I have over 11 hrs. to go on my upgrade!!!! [URL="javascript:void(0)"]:([/URL]
    edited 18.08.2014
    Player_1 wrote: »
    I only thought he came to the flower farm because if I try to upgrade my cabin it says "maximum reached," but if I try to upgrade my level 4 simple house it says "architect event not currently active." I assumed if he didn't come there it wouldn't mention it. Thank you for the info, though.

This is a bug Player_1, has been for a long time now and GGS is aware of it. but, because we can all work around it easily and it does not affect our game, the fix does not have any priority.
    The architect always came to your main farm only. And since the gourmet-revamp he also does come to the gourmet farm. But never has come to the flower farm, he is not supposed to!
Sign In to comment.