Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Magig Beans???

tom596tom596 Posts: 14
From where I geet the seads? How I grow them?
Post edited by tom596 on

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 22.07.2014
    You get Magic Bean seeds as reward for completing certain steps in the Fairy Tale Event. You then plant and harvest them like any other seeds. They show up in your seed inventory under Event Seeds.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 22.07.2014
    You can also buy them for gold. Do note, when the seeds you won have ran out, the fields you then plant will automatically break into your gold budget, so be careful sowing too many if you do not want to spend gold on them.
  • edited 22.07.2014
    Be careful also not to sow the seeds too soon because one of the steps will be to harvest magic beans
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 22.07.2014
    Actually, you are confused with the Asian event now Marianthi. The Asian event requires you to harvest rice, but the fairy tale event does not require you to harvest magic beans, so you're safe if you want to plant them now :)
  • tom596tom596 Posts: 14
    edited 22.07.2014
    merci
    a lot

thnx to everybody

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • Nexus_Shadow2Nexus_Shadow2 Posts: 15
    edited 23.07.2014
    then what does having magic beans do? once you have the seeds then plant them then harvest the beans,,, what are they used for? cause i accidentally spent 300 gold buying them
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 23.07.2014
    Nothing but to sell them.... No other use for magic beans :)
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 23.07.2014
    The beans also give you lots of special event collectibles/items, much more than regular crops do
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.07.2014
    Just keep the magic-bean seeds for a next event. These seeds give much more droppings! They helped me finish the last bee-event! And f.i. for the Asian event, when collecting cranes for last task: magic beans gives you 35!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file