Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Name our Big Farm Cow!

CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
edited 07.10.2014 in Contests & Awards
Dear Farmers,

We would really like to know, which name do you think would suit our Big Farm Cow the best?
Keep in mind: she might be chilling in the sea on this picture, but our cow has a yet undiscovered secret identity... :cool:

23ro16t.png

Cheers,

your Big Farm Team
Post edited by CM Nafaru on

Comments

• kegan56 (US1)kegan56 (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 10.07.2014
    Big problem the cow has 6 udders.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 10.07.2014
    Oh, yes, real cow has only 4 udders :D
    Funny...
  • tornadoo2tornadoo2 Posts: 23
    edited 10.07.2014
    hahaha maybe its a level 7 cow :D
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 10.07.2014
    Studies show that cows that are given names and are called by them actually give more milk! My vote is for Holly, as in Holly cow! 8o
  • JojoBellJojoBell Posts: 44
    edited 10.07.2014
    tornadoo2 wrote: »
    hahaha maybe its a level 7 cow :D

Hahaha!! :thumbsup: Clever response, I loved that. A level 7 cow! Maybe that is why moomoo7 is a name option?
    edited 10.07.2014
    Just to clarify, a cow only has ONE udder, with four teats, not six. ^^
  • HDbkrst69 (US1)HDbkrst69 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    edited 11.07.2014
    Mooshelle the cow...
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 11.07.2014
    If Chandler Bing can have a 3rd nipple.....
  • Mr. Green JeansMr. Green Jeans Posts: 1
    edited 11.07.2014
    I always liked Moogaret Rind. Moogy for short. And I have to agree...Level 7 cow for sure.
  • wmjvonk (NL1)wmjvonk (NL1) NL1 Posts: 23
    edited 11.07.2014
    Cow Holliday, as she seems to be on a holliday!
  • zimmy1zimmy1 Posts: 3
    edited 11.07.2014
    HDbkrst69 wrote: »
    Mooshelle the cow...
    I

I LOVE this name! I think it's the best one! Mooshelle! Very good. (and I grew up on a dairy farm, btw, so we had LOTS of names, but never this one.... how did we miss this?)...

Zimmy 1 :)
  • zimmy1zimmy1 Posts: 3
    edited 11.07.2014
    I can appreciate the three names you posted, but, in reading through, there were others that were also fabulous.

My favorite among the thread..... and I must confess, one I like 138% better than the three I had to select from above was this:

"Mooshelle"

I grew up on a dairy farm and we named a lot of cows special names, and somehow missed this one!

Could even be "Mooshelle with Bell"

or, simply "Mooshelle"

My best friend did have a prize bull named "Sir Loin", BTW.
  • Nauna14Nauna14 Posts: 238
    edited 11.07.2014

(She is six teats to the wind.)

How about - Mootilda, Moodona, Miss Mooly, Moonica, Moonchkin, Moonpie, Moonbeam... and my favourite - Moo + Unique = Moonique.

(Is MooMoo7 supposed to be a play on Mamba № 7?)
  • Basil7 (US1)Basil7 (US1) Posts: 26
    edited 11.07.2014
    Melena? My chicken's named that! Moonie the cow? Moo-rue? Mill? Millie? Cooing cowshed? Anti anti cow? Madonna? Cowmill? Millcow?

Millcowmigration?

As in Mill-cow-migration

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 12.07.2014
    Moovilla - the friendly neighbourhood, village cow
    or
    Mooney - for bringing us gifts, money
    or
    Bessie de Bell
    or
    Moonshine, Moonpie, Fullmoon, Filomoona

plenty of funny cow names for our adventurer :)

• edited 12.07.2014
    Sunny Holly ? :D
    edited 12.07.2014
    Of all the names suggested so far ( including my own), the ones I like best are Mooshelle and Moonique. Keep 'em coming, everybody! We still have an anonymous cow here!!!! :)
  • copperbeech (GB1)copperbeech (GB1) Posts: 226
    edited 12.07.2014
    Dairy Queen or Buttercup ( "silly moo" is what I have been called many a time!!)
  • Instant Ocean (US1)Instant Ocean (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 12.07.2014
    How about a name that would represent us all towards GGS: Gold Cow

They try in every way to milk us from our cash to purchase gold... I find it very fitting. Just look at the next update... Now Monty will have LEVELS and what does that introduce... competition. And how can you remain on Top? With your VISA card, buying gold and giving your hard earned cash to GGS.

The more this game gets so called "upgraded and improved", the more I see scams and tricks to make us buy more gold and more gold and then even more gold.

I'm a gold player myself... just look at my farms. They are painted in BLUE. But I think that GGS is pushing the limit of what is reasonable and what is somewhat "abusive" business practices to push people to get that Visa card out and make them more profit. I am a business man myself and I know that a corporation needs to generate profits in order to stay alive... but there are ways to get that profit you need and what I see here is disgusting me more and more.

The GF revamp, the boat, the library, the new so called "fairer" missions, the garage, now the wheel... what is next? What other scheme will they use to try to get your money for a supposedly FREE web game? Granted, no one is forced to buy gold.... but get serious. You look at the game mechanics and if you wish to have a flying chance of being on top, you have to dish out the cash. I know. I DID. BUT NO MORE!!!

Enough is enough!

IO
  • cynthiaenos (US1)cynthiaenos (US1) Posts: 330
    edited 13.07.2014
    How about Moooovin' Molly ?
  • edited 13.07.2014

Hey Farmerjohn, Thanks for pointing that out! Us REAL FARMERS notice things like that! I've milked a lot of goats too. (They have 2 teats.) LOL... I sure hope GGS takes the cow back to the drawing board and does some corrective editing!!! We wouldn't want all that new social media to think we don't know anything about our cows! A city slicker must have drawn that one! LOL
  • karmit (US1)karmit (US1) US1 Posts: 65
    edited 14.07.2014
    Crafty the cow or just Crafty.. :D Sorry Crafty, didn't see your name. How about Ole Heffer.. : )
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 14.07.2014
    Why am I not surprised that our resident complainer made an appearance to *shockingly* complain. SMH.

PS Melena is not a name you want to assign to any living thing, has a gross medical definition.
  • ccbotton (SKN1)ccbotton (SKN1) Posts: 2
    edited 14.07.2014
    The name has to be: Big hope cow:))
  • mustang11 (US1)mustang11 (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 14.07.2014
    Really don't care for the names on the poll. But I do like Miss Mooorific
  • Toni Bowes (US1)Toni Bowes (US1) Posts: 388
    edited 14.07.2014
    I'll vote for Agent Moo if I have to vote for one of the three choices. But I do kinda like mustang's name better. :)
  • edited 14.07.2014
    Agent Moo!
  • VickyFarmerVickyFarmer Posts: 107
    edited 15.07.2014
    i think with the shades it is going 2 have 2 be agent moo. although then u'll need 2 put a blazer on him
    mustang11 wrote: »
    Really don't care for the names on the poll. But I do like Miss Mooorific

this is an awesome name and totally funny

• Sklyler StevensSklyler Stevens Posts: 9
    edited 15.07.2014
    Real cows have 1 udder and 4 teats. Six teats could mean more milk faster though! : )

I think it would be fun if we could suggest names, but from the selection I would vote for Agent Moo.

• Ala123Ala123 Posts: 52
    edited 15.07.2014

Moody
This discussion has been closed.