Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Deputy in a coop but can I....

I'm a deputy in a cooperative.....but can I be a deputy in a co-op and have my own coop at the same time?
Post edited by Basil7 (US1) on

Comments

• kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 14.07.2014
    You can if you use a different server for the other coop. ask the moderators to tell you how. But you can not have 2 on the same server such as us, www, en
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 14.07.2014
    You can only be in one co-op at a time so if you want to make your own, you will have to leave the one you are in.
  • Basil7 (US1)Basil7 (US1) Posts: 26
    edited 14.07.2014
    No! I'd never do that....what one of you are right?
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 14.07.2014
    You can only have one co-op per account. You can only have one account per server. If you start a new account on a different server, you can start your own co-op on with that farm.
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 14.07.2014
    You can also consider the possibility of becoming a traveler if you wanted alternate coop experiences, but you'd have to leave your original coop to go join another, or start your own, then leave that one if you wanted to go back to the first one. It'd probably be a lot of work if you wanted to be a coop leader and deputy though.
  • SINSLAYER (US1)SINSLAYER (US1) Posts: 28
    edited 15.07.2014
    wht happens if u have two accounts on same server
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 15.07.2014
    If support catches on or if someone reports you, both accounts could be deleted. Exceptions can be made if it is say two family members using the same computer, but you must inform support so they can flag the accounts.
  • Basil7 (US1)Basil7 (US1) Posts: 26
    edited 15.07.2014
    Oh, well, I guess I'll not be a leader. I wouldn't leave my coop ever
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 15.07.2014
    Hey, don't despair. Leaders may leave eventually, so you might get a crack at being leader at some point. It just probably won't come soon. Try to learn all you can about leading until then.

If you want, you can create a secondary account just to practice being a coop leader. Get your feet wet. Once an account gets up into really high levels, it tends to need very little tending. This can leave you free to build up another account for a while.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file