Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

SUCCESS TEAM: Join a top ranked co-op on the US1 server!

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 26.06.2014
    Are you looking for a US1 co-op?
    Are you friendly, mature and willing to work as part of a team?
    Are you over level 35? (or between 30-35 but are willing to work?)

Success Team is looking for members!

We offer:
    67% more for eggs!
    80% more for piggies!
    27% more for apples!
    40% more for milk!
    25% more for cherries!

As well as increases for items on your food and flower farms.

You will have those benefits right away when you join the co-op.

What are we looking for?
    We are looking preferably for an active adult member who is able to communicate properly in English. We value communication a lot, so you should be willing to chat. Some of us are pretty crazy, and we like to have fun! Your English doesn't have to be perfect, as long as we can understand each other well.

We are looking for someone around lvl 40 or up. People between level 30 and 40 can apply, but you should have a really good application mail telling us whý you are the perfect choice for our group. We will definitely pay more attention to well thought out applications that show your personality, more than just the standard.

People below level 30 do not need to apply.

We want people who are willing to cooperate. That means you should be willing to give time, dollars and effort to the co-op. While we do not force our members to contribute money or gold daily, the benefits outlined above will start right away, so it would only be fair if you would also donate to us as you receive benefits. You do not need to donate a lot, but we do expect to see you are willing to contribute.

We would also want to see you contributing collectibles (if available), and we expect that you will participate with us when we do a project.

This sounds great! How do I apply?
    If you are interested, please reply here on the forum, or send an ingame mail to any of the following people:

Gwendolen
    Sue8

In your mail, please tell us a little about yourself, how often you play, what you are looking for in a co-op and why Success Team would be the ideal co-op for you. Applications that just say "Please add me" will not be considered.

Please be patient as our application process may take a few days. This is because we want people who will fit in with our co-op. We will look at your farm and your level, and have a little chat with you about your suitability. We are looking for committed members, not someone who is wanting to just drop in for a few weeks. But once you're in, you won't want to go anywhere else!:D
    edited 26.06.2014
    elena88113 wrote: »
    hello i would like to be new member i play 1 year ahd this is my 2 new farm!!look my farm just 30 hours...yes i am low level now but i know the way and i need your help-frendship, thanks!

Elena, unfortunately you are on the WWW1 server & we are on the US server so you can't join our co-op. If you ever decide to create a farm on the US server keep us in mind. :)

Note to Mods: Please do not merge this post with my previous post. My previous post is an ad for our co-op and this one is a response to another player.
    edited 27.06.2014
    Bump........We're still looking for one new member! :D
    edited 03.07.2014
    Bump......One spot available!
  • AnnieNguyenAnnieNguyen Posts: 1
    edited 03.07.2014
    Hi i want to join :D
    edited 03.07.2014
    Hi i want to join :D

Hi Annie! I'm sorry but you're on the WWW server and we're on the US server. We can't join co-ops on different servers. :(

Good luck with your search and I'm sure you'll find a great co-op on your server. :)
    edited 08.07.2014
    Bump.........We currently have one open spot! Apply today! :D
  • Sue8 (US1)Sue8 (US1) Posts: 94
    edited 10.07.2014
    Bumplings as Jay would say :)!! Check us out
    edited 13.07.2014
    We have 2 available spots!!! 8)
  • tahreem3tahreem3 Posts: 1
    edited 13.07.2014
    i want to join :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 18.07.2014
    can I join? I will be active and I love chatting. I like cooperative work too and I like donating. I am in a coop now which isn't active and i'm the only one who donated, so please i would like to join. I am still trying raise my levels and i'm having success although i'm not yet in level 30.
  • daine3daine3 Posts: 158
    edited 18.07.2014
    can I be in I play every day and I love to chat I donate a lot but latly I am running low on money I will bring that up if u let me in plz let me in I am the only chatter and need somebody to chat with and Im just level 24 but close to 25 plz let me in plz
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 19.07.2014
    If you choose to let me in pls send invite to the chinaza without the number 2.
    edited 19.07.2014
    chinaza2 wrote: »
    If you choose to let me in pls send invite to the chinaza without the number 2.

I'm not sure which server you're on since you have edited it out of your signature. I can't find you on the US server. You will need to find out which server you're on & look for a co-op on that server. :)
    edited 22.07.2014
    We are currently looking for 2 active members! :D
    edited 25.07.2014
    We still have 2 available spots! If you're an active player & want to join an awesome team send us an application :D
  • georgewinnergeorgewinner Posts: 1
    edited 25.07.2014
    what's the benefits of joying..?? I am looking for a cooperative...
    edited 25.07.2014
    can I join I have level 3 eggs so I know u guys do eggs all the time
    edited 01.08.2014
    We're currently looking for an active member. :) We have one spot available! :D Apply today!
    edited 01.08.2014
    can I jess d
    edited 02.08.2014
    Are you looking for a US1 co-op?
    Are you friendly, mature and willing to work as part of a team?
    Are you over level 35? (or between 30-35 but are willing to work?)

Success Team is looking for members!

We offer:
    67% more for eggs!
    80% more for piggies!
    27% more for apples!
    40% more for milk!
    25% more for cherries!

As well as increases for items on your food and flower farms.

You will have those benefits right away when you join the co-op.

What are we looking for?
    We are looking preferably for an active adult member who is able to communicate properly in English. We value communication a lot, so you should be willing to chat. Some of us are pretty crazy, and we like to have fun! Your English doesn't have to be perfect, as long as we can understand each other well.

We are looking for someone around lvl 40 or up. People between level 30 and 40 can apply, but you should have a really good application mail telling us whý you are the perfect choice for our group. We will definitely pay more attention to well thought out applications that show your personality, more than just the standard.

People below level 30 do not need to apply.

We want people who are willing to cooperate. That means you should be willing to give time, dollars and effort to the co-op. While we do not force our members to contribute money or gold daily, the benefits outlined above will start right away, so it would only be fair if you would also donate to us as you receive benefits. You do not need to donate a lot, but we do expect to see you are willing to contribute.

We would also want to see you contributing collectibles (if available), and we expect that you will participate with us when we do a project.

This sounds great! How do I apply?
    If you are interested, please reply here on the forum, or send an ingame mail to any of the following people:

Gwendolen
    Sue8

In your mail, please tell us a little about yourself, how often you play, what you are looking for in a co-op and why Success Team would be the ideal co-op for you. Applications that just say "Please add me" will not be considered.

Please be patient as our application process may take a few days. This is because we want people who will fit in with our co-op. We will look at your farm and your level, and have a little chat with you about your suitability. We are looking for committed members, not someone who is wanting to just drop in for a few weeks. But once you're in, you won't want to go anywhere else!
    edited 04.08.2014
    We currently have 2 available spots!
  • elite foceselite foces Posts: 1
    edited 04.08.2014
    You have a great farm
    edited 04.08.2014
    You have a great farm

Thank you! :D
  • boy225boy225 Posts: 1
    edited 05.08.2014
    Want to join
    edited 11.08.2014
    We currently have 3 available spots! :)
  • daine4daine4 Posts: 3
    edited 12.08.2014
    want to join jess d plz give me a anwser i am the same person as daine3 just i lost it an i couldnt get back on but i was level 30 so i can get there again plz let me in know
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 12.08.2014
    Please get to level 30 before applying. :)
    edited 12.08.2014
    jaystarr level 29 does that work so close
  • Toni Bowes (US1)Toni Bowes (US1) Posts: 388
    edited 15.08.2014
    "Bump" We're still looking. Are you? :)
This discussion has been closed.