Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What are the Main Farm Areas

GoregutzzGoregutzz Posts: 2
so we got the main farm , the garage , the mine , the airport , but whats the area directly to the right of the farm .. does anyone know or can tell me where there might be a map listing all the areas .thank you
Post edited by Goregutzz on

Comments

• GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 06.07.2014
    we don't know what the airport, corral, and greenhouse is for yet . . . they are planned to be released later this year, which is why they are still under brown wrapping paper. Keep an eye on the official announcements.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 06.07.2014
    To the right is the harbour and that is the only area that has been implemented already. The ship comes in every 12 hours (it will stay for 6 unless you fill it sooner, then leave and come back in 6 hours again). You can sell items to the ship for a better price than when you simply sell them. If you manage to sell all items it asks for, you get a final reward, also with a nice XP boost.
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 06.07.2014
    Actually, depending on how big your main farm is, the Greenhouse is also directly to the right, as well as the garage, the tree and the mine. Unless you mean your farm's right, which is angled up. These directions are very arbitrary and can mean different things depending on what you're going by, so you might want to describe what you're looking at.

If it's already been mentioned though, that's good.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 07.07.2014
    Here is a list of areas:

Marketplace (upper left corner) - this is the area where you will find from time to time a tent or a car (cars). These are timed evenst (long or short). Click on a car (tent) and it will give you more detail of what they are about. They come and go.

Horsefield (upper left corner) - this area is not opened jet and will be included in the game later on (hopefully this year).

Airport (lower left corner) - this area is not opened jet and will be included in the game later on (hopefully this year).

Greenhouse (lower right corner) - this area is not opened jet and will be included in the game later on (hopefully this year).

Garage (upper right corner) - here you can by viacles for money, certificated and tools. They give you happines, workers, more certificates and reputation points.

Tree (upper right corner) - you have one if you are in a cooperative. You water it (yours and trees of coop members). After given number of watering you can collect a gift from it (money, xp, collectables).

Flag pole (upper right corner) - here you can put any flag you earned from an event. No other use but to show off.

Mine (upper right corner) - here you can "produce" money or gold if you have the right mining licence.

Library (upper right corner) - here you can buy books for gold that give you some permanent boosts.

Harbour (upper right corner) - here you can sell some items to the ship for a very good prices and if you have everything
    they ask for, you get additional money and XP.

Deco tower (very upper right corner) - you will find signs that lead you to other two farms and a sign that leads you to deco tower. In deco tower you can view decorations that you have on your farm and see what decos are you missing. Not very usefull if you are not a collecting type of guy(girl).
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 07.07.2014
    Great action, aaabbb1 !! Of course I was aware of all items and their functions (as far as we can know them), but its very handy to have them listed all together now!! THANKS!
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 07.07.2014
    No problem :), you are wellcome.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 13.07.2014
    According to new FB post - the airport is coming in the next BIG update . . . can't wait for the official announcement for the date and see what this will allow us to do. The boat was definitely a win in my opinion. :)
    edited 13.07.2014
    Yeah, same here. I can't believe they're almost out with the Airport. Hopefully they knock it out of the park again!
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 14.07.2014
    I agree with the airport idea, I just hope the airport is not similar to the ship area, the only complaint I have is that the ship does slow down collecting during events and example is that I needed apples for the last event and needed apples at the same time in the shipyard.
    edited 14.07.2014
    It only slows it down if you actually ship the products. If you need it for the event, save it for the event. I'm lucky, having a very full farm when the ship feature came in. I can supply almost everything that's asked for and send out full ships. But if I start running low on something, like I'm having trouble balancing my lavender and jasmine production, so I don't ship that if it's going to stop my flower shop from running. My flower shop is more important.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 14.07.2014
    Like Wildcard, I also go for the event first, if the ship wants things I have to donate to an event.

Things you have to donate to an event or sell to the ship, you can buy if you want to do that.
    edited 14.07.2014
    Yeah, I've done that too. Sometimes I'll do the math and see if the full-ship bonus and shipping price for that product will cover the cost of bought produce, but other times I just look at it as 'buying xp'. I mean, when your level starts getting up there, money starts becoming less valuable than xp, and there are only a few ways to get xp, especially with the mission xp being gone now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file